Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Is A Great Guy, But He Will Not Win The Show - Native Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Is A Great Guy, But He Will Not Win The Show - Native Doctor (739 Views)

She Had A Crush On A Guy But Couldn’t Tell Him / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Is A Lair - Queen Tells Angel / ”I Just Want To Thank God Burnaboy Did Not Win Grammy” - Priscilla Iyabo Ojo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Is A Great Guy, But He Will Not Win The Show - Native Doctor by umahi88(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Obioma Chukwu, a young native doctor, has taken to his Facebook page to inform the supporters of BBNaija housemate Whitemoney that their favorite will make it to the last, but he will not be the winner of the show.

In his words, he said:

"I saw where some group of people gather and when I asked what is going on here? I was told that this are supporters of Whitemoney in a show but they angry because they thought he would have be the winner of the show." 

"A young black man who nobody never thought that will win the show was the one who won the game, the gods never..........continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/bbnaija-whitemoney-is-great-guy-but-he.html

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Is A Great Guy, But He Will Not Win The Show - Native Doctor by habsydiamond(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Octopus Paul the second don talk make we wait till the final whistle
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Is A Great Guy, But He Will Not Win The Show - Native Doctor by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
Octopus Paul the second don talk make we wait till the final whistle

Not being octopus uncle.......
Liquorose has greater tendency to win it ahead of white money..........
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Is A Great Guy, But He Will Not Win The Show - Native Doctor by Classickj(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Not being octopus uncle.......
Liquorose has greater tendency to win it ahead of white money..........
100$%

Apart from cooking he doesn't bring anything to the table

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Spending 170k Monthly On This Apartment / A Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Helped Her Boyfriend Find His Real Wife / Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.