Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. (1962 Views)

Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals / How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? / Please Help My Husband With Job In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by Bolaji26(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Me and this lady have been friends since our secondary school days, she is a very brilliant and hardworking lady.

we both went to the same tertiary institutions but different course.

I didn't finish my studies because of a personal issue while she was pursuing her career in the tertiary.

Years later, we met again during her NYSC and we reconnected.

It's been year now that she finished her school /NYSC with UPPER CREDIT in agricultural engineering but hasn't secure a job yet.

She is always looking depressed.

She is into hair dresser now but i wish i can help her secure a better job because i see a hardworking spirit in her.

Her location is kwara / Lagos .
She:27
Course study : Agricultural Engineering.
OND: UPPER CRÉDIT
HND: UPPER CRÉDIT.

Kindly ask for any detail you may need please.

Please if anyone can help her with a job.

I will really be grateful if she can
get a JOB here.
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by Bolaji26(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please.

Anyone who can help lift others up.

Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by oazeez1991(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Her course of study lack prospect in Nigeria even thou d present adminstration want us 2 think otherwise as regard dia focus on Agriculture. Let her focus on her vocation learning nd get herself establish or she shud go in2 digital skill acquisition cos even most dat studied courses wif good prospects here plus avin a degree r still job hunting, not 2 say otherwise.

Not trying 2 discourage her, but her course plus certiface (diploma) put her at a disadvantage in dis country of ours, unless she got luck on her side.
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by Bolaji26(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
oazeez1991:
Her course of study lack prospect in Nigeria even thou d present adminstration want us 2 think otherwise as regard dia focus on Agriculture. Let her focus on her vocation learning nd get herself establish or she shud go in2 digital skill acquisition cos even most dat studied courses wif good prospects here plus avin a degree r still job hunting, not 2 say otherwise.

Not trying 2 discourage her, but her course plus certiface (diploma) put her at a disadvantage in dis country of ours, unless she got luck on her side.

Thank very much for your time sir.
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by OffsahBoye(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Weren't you the one that said you just got dismissed from NDA in another thread??

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
Me and this lady have been friends since our secondary school days, she is a very brilliant and hardworking lady.

I didn't finish my studies because of a personal issue while she was pursuing her career in the tertiary.

It's been year now that she finished her school /NYSC with UPPER CREDIT in agricultural engineering but hasn't secure a job yet.

She is into hair dresser now but i wish i can help her secure a better job because i see a hardworking spirit in her.

get a JOB here.

Your friend or girlfriend?? undecided
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by Bolaji26(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Your friend or girlfriend?? undecided

Friend
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by Supermajor(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Weren't you the one that said you just got dismissed from NDA in another thread??

grin grin I think say na only me notice am o..

Just to get pitied by all means
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by richhy84: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Chat me up if she can work in Lagos.part of the sales team.but I have to interview her
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by Maj196(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Bolaji26:

get a JOB here.
You can help her by being her boyfriend, can't you see y'all are made for each other.
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by Bolaji26(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Maj196:
You can help her by being her boyfriend, can't you see y'all are made for each other.

Thank you sir.

God knows the best
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by Bolaji26(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2021
cry
Re: Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. by jaido007: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin
Maj196:

(1) (Reply)

What A Popular Netizen Has To Say About Ungrateful Salary Earners (screenshot) / Vacancies @ Welltec / Uba Entry Level Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.