Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Festac Roads Becoming Too Unbearable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festac Roads Becoming Too Unbearable (532 Views)

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living / Lagos 4-Million-Man March For Peter Obi In Festac (Photos And Video) / HELP! Shocked Resident Counts 744 Potholes On 9 Festac Roads Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festac Roads Becoming Too Unbearable by LordFaraday(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please I will like to call on the right government officials to look closely look into the festac roads. Most of the roads are becoming craters and unbearable for drivers and residents. The local government chairman Mr Buraimo Valentine is so lackadaisical about it even after being elected as the chairman for the second term. Below is the picture of 2nd avenue road closer to 3rd gate. I will soon upload and update more pictures.

Re: Festac Roads Becoming Too Unbearable by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
The Federal Government of Nigeria should do something about this very fast.

1 Like

Re: Festac Roads Becoming Too Unbearable by centoke30(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Festac Roads Becoming Too Unbearable by Rodwave: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
The last time I visited that shithole of a state, I I cried for her imbecilic inhabitants. What an eyesore of a state. Anywhere i was told that their governors only build yoruba dominated areas. All the areas occupied by the outsiders like the Igbos are abandoned due to tribalism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Arrest Was Made At Mile 2 Shooting, But Multiple Protesters Already Arrested. / #BREAKING: NIGERIAN TROOPS NEUTRALISE BIAFRA NATIONAL GUARD GUNMAN~ATLANTIC POST / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.