Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living (20066 Views)

Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Osita Okechukwu Asks Tinubu Not To Run For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Omooba77: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
A group in the All Progressives Congress (APC) known as the League of Youth Voters for Tinubu and Shettima, has asked the president to address the rising cost of living in the country.

Addressing a press conference in Abuja on Thursday, Ayoola Oyejide, national coordinator of the group, said the rise in the cost of living is unbearable for the ordinary Nigerian.

Rise in the cost of living is unprecedented and unbearable. The president is expected to revamp our ailing and critically dysfunctional economy,” he said.

“Corruption among public functionaries in Nigeria is endemic. Though the president is strongly opposed to it, we expect him to confront the menace head-on, setting an example of transparency and zero tolerance of self-regard.

The group urged the president to ensure that young people are appointed to his administration, noting that the country is blessed with intelligent youths.

“Nigeria is blessed with a lot of talented and intelligent youths but are barely given the chance or opportunity to exercise these gifts. Thank God, President Tinubu has a very good record of grooming and including youths in governance,” Oyejide said.

“Therefore, we expect him to continue in that line, most especially, in his subsequent appointment of ministers, heads of departments and agencies, board members of federal institutions, etc.

“We are using this platform to assure the president and the vice president of the youth’s support and to also assure the youth that President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Vice President Kashim Shettima have the strength of character and dedication to mitigate these problems and even exceed our expectations.”

https://www.thecable.ng/its-unbearable-apc-youth-group-asks-tinubu-to-address-rising-cost-of-living/amp

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Dpen11(f): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hmmm
We just observe

Please do check my signature and contact me

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Daytonbale: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Agbadorian una never see anything yet, this is part 1 wait for part 2 at last all Agbadorian will eat grass

301 Likes 31 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Mindlog: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hmmm... unbearable ké?

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by helinues: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Toh

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by KanwuliaExtra: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Las las. . . dem don collect JAGABANTIS! grin

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by basilo101: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
E no finally favor them and their families?

353 Likes 34 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by fourboys: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
grin grin grin we never reach first half oo

230 Likes 19 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
It is still bearable for one mannaidiot and hellAnus. yarimad and seunmessenger

262 Likes 27 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by phorget(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
We ordered for Rihanna but nah agbado dem deliver come give us...

178 Likes 17 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Prince111111: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
I am still waiting for two yeye mods that their daily songs are always about "will favour me and my family".🤣🤣🤣

188 Likes 22 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by VinnyBaba: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lolss.. smiley

I saw my Neighbour who is always shouting Ashiwaju up and down.
His Children were @home and did NOT go to school.
Another child came to inform them that they have 3rd Exam coming up. 🤨

When I used style investigate, MY GUY HAS NOT PAID HIS CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES. shocked lipsrsealed undecided

I just SMH. sad

Most Tinubu Fans Mumu sha. 😔🤦

306 Likes 42 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Pwettylinda(f): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2023
grin
Just dey play

This is just morning

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Adurax: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2023
He doesn't understand that one

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Pkid1: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2023
When we still dey first half. Una dey complain. Make una first wait make day break. Una go chop kwakwa. Wawa people kowai grin

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Racoon(m): 1:14am On Jul 07, 2023
....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies.("Pedagogy of the Oppressed"- Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).
Chai! Shege promax mode activated.So you guys have been suffering in silence while cheering on your oppressors? Una never see anything yet. I thought the agbadorian and cassava munching mummified zombies said that the agbado revolution is a nice concept that will favour them?

Floating the naira has not stabilised against the dollar while forex is still scarce.Fuel subsidy only freed more more for him to loot. The hike in tuition fees, telecoms tax, electricity tariff have not helped matters with more self inflicted hardship to come. Now una dey complain?

"I cannot imagine a situation where the military government gave more succour in Lagos State to workers than even Tinubu’s administration. Tinubu’s regime has been the worst for the workers in the last two decades". (Festus Keyamo) Hehehe! The "subsidy removal" and the "this govt will favour my family" idiots

100 Likes 15 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Racoon(m): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2023
".....The national coordinator of the group, said.......“Corruption among public functionaries in Nigeria is endemic. Though the president is strongly opposed to it, we expect him to confront the menace head-on, setting an example of transparency and zero tolerance of self-regard.
You expect a man with many criminal past including unknown genealogy, involvement in identity theft/bullion vans criminality, forgery of certificates, well known election rigger, operator of the largest concentric ring of thugs and worst of all, indicted in a staggering $460, 000 heroin drug running forfeiture in 1993 @ Chicago USA to fight corruption?

You expect a Tinubu who hailed and praised a Gandollar publicly caught stuffing dollar bribe wads into his babanriga for fighting corruption? A man that won an election not based on anything but transparent to fight corruption? You must be the most stupid joker around

157 Likes 18 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Racoon(m): 1:39am On Jul 07, 2023
phorget:
We ordered for Rihanna but nah agbado dem deliver come give us...
grin Shei you dey whine us ni? "Beyond the euphoria of fuel subsidy removal. The fallouts and backlashes show there were not enough preparation and understanding of the dynamics of this behemoth called subsidy before the masterstroke was applied.

The way things are heading, taming the unintended burden might be more problematic than this better tomorrow sloganeering." "Sometimes, people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed."-Friedrich Nietzsche.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Godjone(m): 5:46am On Jul 07, 2023
Una dey craze. Na hunger go kill una 😆😆😆😆😁😁😁😉😉😉😉😊😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Bobloco: 5:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Daytonbale:
Agbadorian una never see any yet, this is part 1 wait for part 2 at last all Agbadorian will eat grass

Why are they complaining, I thought they said Tinubu's regime will favour them and their families

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Bobloco: 5:54am On Jul 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It is still bearable for one mannaidiot and hellAnus.

yarimo and seunmsg

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by FreedomArmy: 6:04am On Jul 07, 2023
It will favor me and my family says this gate man

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Raskimonojendor: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Only if PDP had remained one instead of splitting their votes and rigging themselves out. Las las, Everybody go dey alright grin

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by SpartaOfLagos: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2023
Na hungry go finish una bastards

Na so one Tinubu supporter in my street don begin drink garri like a motherfucker

Na hungry go quench una bastards

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Houseontherock1: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2023
He should address it indeed.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Novarisammy2: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2023
he who sows the wind should get ready to reap the whirlwind

the wailing will be pro max

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by DatNiggaDaz: 6:31am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
Toh
Toh ko, hot ni grin grin

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2023
All Tinubu supporters are born to suffer..

suffering is their calling..

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by DatNiggaDaz: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Only if PDP had remained one instead of splitting their votes and rigging themselves out. Las las, Everybody go dey alright grin

You aint making s3nse.

The spirit of Gazelle gaganraja has taken over your soul

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Cloudflare: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2023
Damn!

We're yet to hear from "this govt will favour me and my family" crew

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You aint making s3nse.

The spirit of Gazelle gaganraja has taken over your soul
You want him to explain to you like you are 5 years old.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nahunger(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Shege pro-max

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Govt Inherited "Dead Horse But Standing Economy" - Charles Soludo / Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi / Ten Lessons From President Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.