Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) (36640 Views)

Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House / Angel Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by thatigboman1: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nooo, fake eviction.
Mods, Dominique, pls do the needful. Pere is still in the house.
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bornbiafra:
He should go and meet his colleague buhari..

General to General
I bet the security will allow him cheesy
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by KingTom(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Am i the only one that's not interested in this program?
Bro we are many grin
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by OG1BABY(f): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by nwajesus12(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
you are lonely in that boat in here

4 Likes

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
I'm behind you undecided
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Stanweezy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
I thought Pere will make it to the final with WhiteMoney, what happened to the generals fans

Lalasticlala, just bkus I'm a bit late to kivr eviction that's why I believed this ur topic
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by thatigboman1: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala:
Pere evicted from the Big brother (BBNaija) main house, not final exist from the show. It's a twist and a fake Eviction.
pls modify the heading too.
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
pinkyruledworld:

So, why are you on the thread?!! That speaks interest on some level... tongue

Those totally disinterested in the show avoid it in totality.

4 Likes

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by sandrel(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Maria right now

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by PastorFire: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Am i the only one that's noot interested in this program?
I don't even know what's going on.
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
pinkyruledworld:

Yeah. Seems so. Certainly so!
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by PecE2Make: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Next
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Iamthoney(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Yes
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by richmond500: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, why are you on the thread?!! That speaks interest on some level... tongue

Those totally disinterested in the show avoid it in totality.
he is interested on NL front page, not BBN
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by edumakayy: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Correct
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
And I'm jubiliating that he's out, don't know why I don't like that guy.
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by ofiko123(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bornbiafra:
He should go and meet his colleague buhari..

General to General

Wahala be like bicycle...
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by lonelydora: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
lalasticlala:
Pere evicted from the Big brother (BBNaija) main house, not final exist from the show. It's a twist and a fake Eviction.

Pere is the twist.
Ebuka called Pere before actually looking at the envelope. He said "Pere leave the Big Brother House". He didn't use evicted.
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by stanley000: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
funny how that fool whitemoni thinks his big tummy and bushy beards is sexy lmao

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oh, I thought our General is gone angry
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Dedonrukky: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
BBNaija Eviction is scam
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Jerryherd: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere still dey oo

Biggie want to give people hbp
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by egunna(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Elock1:
angry
Honestly I respect people that follow this show.

I know it's a form of entertainment but I just can't imagine myself sitting down to watch this show, I can't just flow.

Wetin do football or atleast zee world for the ladies.

Another rubbish show I know is keeping up with the Kardashians.
Keeping up with them as what?
as per say we no get work do nah.whats so important about those Kardashians sef dat I will want to keep up with Dem for?ders nothing to learn,nothing to imbibe,just arrant nonsense about some shitting ND pissing human like me.

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
greencard:
Yeye program

Aside distracting the lazy youths , what else does it does?

7+ things it does aside what you said

1. It helps make the attendees millionaires
2. It helps make some of them famous and if they monetize the fame, they'll make more money than most lawyers and doctors
3. It helps bloggers generate traffic and from traffic to money
4. It also helps YouTubers make money just like bloggers
5. It helps some depressed introverts have something to keep them company and forget their sorrows
6. It keeps a lot of people company as they learn social life and human behaviors just like animals in NatGeo Wild
7. It helps keep some waka waka kids that are 18+ years old at home just like Telemundo and football do
8. The tasks they do are educational 99% of the time
9. There are WhatsApp groups for some contestants and in these groups, men and women mingle and end up getting married at times
10. And the list is endless

I didn't like the program, but I ended up watching season 5 because of Laycon and one thing I have learned from Laycon has changed my life. When Erica abused and body-shamed him, he didn't alter a word.

The power of silence is a skill most people read books to learn, but millions of people learned it from Laycon in less than 5 minutes.

When I'm on the road and a driver abuses me, I just ask myself: What will Laycon do? He'll ignore.

There is power in silence. For the wise, there are too many things to learn from some contestants if you ignore the wayward ones like Angel and co.

Focus on the smart ones and watch their behaviors. Some live fake lives, but you'll surely learn something from their fake lives.

Too many things to learn if you're smart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by billynoni(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
richmond500:
he is interested on NL front page, not BBN
Then the fella, is a dull fellow... Amongst multiple topics on FP, he chose to whine on the one he's not interested in? Whatever happens to ignore and click the "useful" one? Make it make sense please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Frodd In Tears After He Escaped Eviction (photo) / Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. / #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.