Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) (36818 Views)

Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House / Angel Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by eagleonearth(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bornbiafra:
He should go and meet his colleague buhari..

General to General
he is still in the game

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Franking: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere's is a fake eviction.
Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by clothingonline(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Massive fans pere Got he will be in the house till final general pere a truthful man

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Roma10: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who come remain

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Timidangote(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
E reach final
hancuck:
Where all him Alpha attitude carry am reach?

Main house? Shey another house dey ni?

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Am i the only one that's not interested in this program?
honestly nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by greencard: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
iLegendd:

7+ things it does aside what you said

1. It helps make the attendees millionaires
2. It helps make some of them famous and if they monetize the fame, they'll make more money than most lawyers and doctors
3. It helps bloggers generate traffic and from traffic to money
4. It also helps YouTubers make money just like bloggers
5. It helps some depressed introverts have something to keep them company and forget their sorrows
6. It keeps a lot of people company as they learn social life and human behaviors just like animals in NatGeo Wild
7. It helps keep some waka waka kids that are 18+ years old at home just like Telemundo and football do
8. The tasks they do are educational 99% of the time
9. There are WhatsApp groups for some contestants and in these groups, men and women mingle and end up getting married at times
10. And the list is endless

I didn't like the program, but I ended up watching season 5 because of Laycon and one thing I have learned from Laycon has changed my life. When Erica abused and body-shamed him, he didn't alter a word.

The power of silence is a skill most people read books to learn, but millions of people learned it from Laycon in less than 5 minutes.

When I'm on the road and a driver abuses me, I just ask myself: What will Laycon do? He'll ignore.

There is power in silence. For the wise, there are too many things to learn from some contestants if you ignore the wayward ones like Angel and co.

Focus on the smart ones and watch their behaviors. Some live fake lives, but you'll surely learn something from their fake lives.

Too many things to learn if you're smart.
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
greencard:
rubbish

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Housemates Serving Their Punishments (Video) / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo / MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.