Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show (909 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / Update: Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show(video) / I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show by Nelly1830(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
A young native doctor identified as Obioma Chukwu has taken to his Facebook page to inform the supporters of #BBNaija housemate Whitemoney that their favorite will make it to the last but he will not be the winner of the show.

According to him, “I saw where some group of people were gathered and when I asked what is going on here? I was told that this are supporters of Whitemoney in a show but they angry because they thought he would have be the winner of the show.

“A young black man who nobody never thought that will win the show was the one who won the game, the gods never show me something and another thing happen.”

Read More,

https://naijaoption.com/2021/09/26/native-doctor-reveals-who-will-win-bbnaija-shine-ya-eye-show/
Re: Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show by cpu2006(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
You don smoke weed.
Re: Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show by jollenbaba(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Him and his gods don smoke osogbo weed grin
Re: Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show by JaneYave(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Some people will still keep consulting this one. Yahoozee native doctor. Abeg pass!
Re: Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show by 3LACK: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
cruise!!!
Re: Native Doctor Reveals Who Will Win Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Show by puppie017: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
I will purposely save this thread

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Possible Reasons Why Queen Was Avoiding Whitemoney At The Saturday Nigh / “what’s Happening?” – Fans Expresses Concern As, Angel Gets Hospitalized / If You Can't Make It Nigeria, Forget Travelling To Canada -Nigerian Pastor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.