Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances (20906 Views)

Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by AntonVince: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
franchasng:
All is fair in war and politics, that's what our Southwest presumed political masters have taught us.

Southwest betrayed Southern interest in 2015 when we had a Southsouth man in the person of Goodluck and Southwest went and aligned with the North for solely Yoruba interest and Tinubu's political greed.

So there is nothing bad if Igbos decide to bury their Presidential ambition in 2023 and allow PDP the so called Igbo party to give their ticket to a Northern candidate in order to grab a VP slot or have some kind of central control that Southwest have been enjoying under Terrorist Buhari.

The only reason North fear Igbos is division of Nigeria via Biafra which IPOB have intensified, so it would be unwise for PDP to zone the Presidential ticket to Southeast if APC zone theirs to Southwest, of course APC will win in that scenario, not because of the candidate Southwest will field but because the Northern masses will feel more at ease to vote in a Yoruba man who once joined hands with them to fight Igbos to keep Nigeria as one. And again because APC already controls the Federal government and its mercenaries for election, and Yoruba also have the incumbent Vice President, so it will be easy for a Yoruba candidate under APC to win an Igbo candidate under PDP.

with this political reasoning, it will be more politically beneficial for Igbo to allow PDP zone its ticket to the North if APC zones theirs to Southwest. This is the only way PDP can have a shot at the Presidency once again because Northerners will prefer to vote a fellow Northerner in PDP, and of course majority of SE and SS will cast their vote for whoever PDP fields to spite Terrorist Buhari and his wickedness to the SE cum SS.

The only way Southern Nigeria can comfortably grab power from the North in 2023 is for Yorubas to bury their 2023 Presidential ambition for Igbos in the interest of fairness, equity and Southern unity.

But if Yorubas continue to sing this their song of Igbos are politically foolish, Igbos are talking nonsense they should go to PDP where they sowed and reap, Igbos have no popular candidate to present, Igbos are this and that, then Igbos will have no other option than to sit down and look the other way as PDP picks a Northern candidate.

2023 will shape Nigeria positively or negatively, we de watch, God keep us alive.

Cc: Mrvitalis

Sound mind.
Bravo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Scamburster(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
greypencils:
I think Orji Kalu is not a good example of who should lead. Peter Obi is a better option. That man is still the best option from the east. I am a Yoruba man by the way and I can vote only him from SE.
Everybody knows that, only that those two people you quoted are trying to prove a point which most people here are enjoying including me.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Scamburster(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

We are talking Nigeria here ... zoning us meant for all zones to test presidency right ? So what's the point of zoning when south west want to run because they feel they can win because of anti igbo sentiment ?

Why should igbos support a southern president that's not igbos after it has supported obj n Jonathan now they don't want to repay the support

North can give igbos vice , it's better than nothing ...we can negotiate vice n Senate presidency

What can your southern presidency offer igbos ?

Anyway Sha, you have a sold point here with emotions attached.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Scamburster(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jackson105:

You Igbos should do your worst. No blackmailing will stop yorubas from contesting. You should better get use to that.
And you people should stop crying when Northerner contest.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Scamburster(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Topmaike007:
so as an igbo man you prefer vice president slot rather than you supporting your fellow southern candidate... So ashame of your comment..

Then another aboki will come and finish us off
Average lq. why talking as if it never happened before by your tribe.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Topmaike007(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Scamburster:

Average lq. why talking as if it never happened before by your tribe.
an moreover I be igbo man
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
One4me:

No one in SW, wey him head correct, will even put Tinubu forward.

Fashola or Osinbajo is key.

Osinbajo is an ally of the SS, HE WENT THERE, THEY TRUSTED HIM AND STOPPED AGITATION, HE WAS IMPLEMENTING THEIR AGREEMENT WHEN UNTIL BUHARI CAME BACK AND SCUTTLED EVERYTHING..
Osinbajo is detribalised and the Igbos (infact everyone) is comfortable with him as a President.
Osinbajo, like Fashola, is acutely intelligent, has the right temperament, fits our image globally (not that tooth-pick chewing mannequin grin ) but my fear with him, as against Fashola, is that he may to too sissy for this Fulanis, if he become President.
He is too God-fearing or too Chuurchy for my liking and the Fulanis may take advantage of him.

But Fashola is a No-nonsense mad man, the type of mad man that Nigeria needs right now. A Civilian Idiagbon.
Eitherway, Nigeria will be in good hands, if we support any of these two.
Just forget Tinubu.

Beautiful analysis. But Fashola is a Muslim. I no want any Muslim to smell presidency come 2023. A Muslim would be sympathetic to the plight of the North and as such, would play politics with issues such as Cattle Grazing and others. Buhari has shown utterly disregard for the South, 2023 should be retaliation
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Arosko(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
So, it can pained northerners like this? So they think they are the only one who sabi talk?
Anyway i don't see any threatening in his words.
It's very simple logic for the wise one to understand, it's either you follow our demand or we are not supporting you.
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/2023-presidency-mind-your-utterances-arewa-youths-warn-akeredolu/

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by walefresh3(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO 1500 primary schools LMAO see lie
... Me lieing ?for what...1650 ibo teachers were employed during the tinubu administration... Some were made principals... Lagos State have the highest working force after federal government...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by orisa37: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
BANDITS ARE INVADING YOUR LAND IN DRONES, MIND THAT FIRST.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Naajjii:

But why are you people crying everyday about the north controlling you? You are 200yrs ahead yet those people 200yrs behind with worst human capital development are dominating you , it shows all what you claim you achieved are useless as far as we concerned. The north decides for you.

Since democracy arrived,the South has ruled more years than the north. Power is still returning to the South in 2023. So, who exactly is dominating who
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
OLULAW:

For how long will the Igbos continue to play second fiddle. Think. Zik was far mire more educated than Balewa in the same wsy that Ekwueme was far morw better than Shagari. The stupid VP currently playing second fiddle is allegedly a Law Professor whilst the demented man in charge can't even produce his failed GCE certificate. For how long would more educated and more enlightened Southerners be serving under the gworo eating cow herders from the barren North?

Well, that's how to play politics, according to the Yorubas. If the South East supports a Northerner, who picks one of their brother as VP come 2023, I would not blame them. They are learning from the West

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
favour32:

We nor know wetin you dey talk
All we know is South or North now.
It is high time North rested in this president matter.

Let's hope the Igbos agree
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jackson105:

You Igbos should do your worst. No blackmailing will stop yorubas from contesting. You should better get use to that.

LoL. They're not stopping anyone o. They are just saying they would follow same tactics the Yorubas used in 2015, by also supporting a Northerner, since they'll benefit too as the Yorubas benefitted. If the North wants to return in 2023, the South East would aid them, as long as the East produces VP. It's simple. Let everyone try his luck

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
yetunsbay:
but yet SE doesn't sabi play national politics. They are bent on politics of retaliation

Retaliation? No now. They too want to taste federal na. VP would be a big jump for them too. Plus, if they rally behind a Northerner in 2023, they would be playing national politics grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by walefresh3(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
ityP:

LoL. They're not stopping anyone o. They are just saying they would follow same tactics the Yorubas used in 2015, by also supporting a Northerner, since they'll benefit too as the Yorubas benefitted. If the North wants to return in 2023, the South East would aid them, as long as the East produces VP. It's simple. Let everyone try his luck
What if sw agreed to be vp to elrufai or zulum... In other to short change se ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by badoh(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
edochie12:
If the southeast can't get the presidency,then I think the power should go back to north,at least we igbos are sure of vice president,yorubas did it in 2015 because of vice president against a southern president,so what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
This your threat no go take you anywhere. Why not demand that PDP should zone its ticket to southeast since that is where you laboured so hard. You expect APC where Tinubu(ACN) and CPC caucus formed to give their ticket to southeast candidate, who does that? If you like vote northerner when APC gives their ticket to southwest, na your cup of tea be that.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by walefresh3(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
ityP:

guy stop playing politics of hatred.... U are bend on revenge in other to spite sw... Then forget about ur agitation... If truly se agitation for true fiscal federalism it's genuine, fight for presidential flagbearer of pdp party... It is a win win for the south...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
walefresh3:

What if sw agreed to be vp to elrufai or zulum... In other to short change se ?

Lmao. That's not short changing SE. That's being a mumu grin... SW problem now na presidency, not VP again. SE problem now, na to taste presidency small, even if na as VP
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Naajjii: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
ityP:

Since democracy arrived,the South has ruled more years than the north. Power is still returning to the South in 2023. So, who exactly is dominating who
Even if south rule north still control you people that is the dominance
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
walefresh3:
guy stop playing politics of hatred.... U are bend on revenge in other to spite sw... Then forget about ur agitation... If truly se agitation for true fiscal federalism it's genuine, fight for presidential flagbearer of pdp party... It is a win win for the south...

LoL. But you and I know the SE can't get presidential ticket in any political party that stands a chance of winning the polls. So, they want to start playing politics by siding with the region that has more to give them. VP is actually a good place to start for the Igbos. I'm not Igbo by the way, and frankly, I would prefer a southerner who is also a Christian to rule naija come 2023. But, if the SE supports the North in 2023, and it turns out the North retains power in 2023, I wouldn't blame the Igbos. They are also playing politics

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Naajjii:

Even if south rule north still control you people that is the dominance

How? Cattle Grazing would soon be a thing of the past. It even gained momentum with a malo man as president. Same thing with issues as VAT. Imagine what will happen when a southerner becomes president from 2023-2030 shocked... Omo, if the north no take time, they'll be non existent after 2030.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Naajjii: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
ityP:

Beautiful analysis. But Fashola is a Muslim. I no want any Muslim to smell presidency come 2023. A Muslim would be sympathetic to the plight of the North and as such, would play politics with issues such as Cattle Grazing and others. Buhari has shown utterly disregard for the South, 2023 should be retaliation
So you are anti Muslims, shake my head for you. Next president in 2023 will be Muslim insha Allah, we will see how you will do yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by walefresh3(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
ityP:

U are a fanatic....75% of ur peoples having same mind like dis.... All we want it's a Nigeria president from southern extraction.... 2023 it ago for the south.... On the mandate of the southern governor's forum I stand....that will fight for or influence at least 50% of fiscal federal systems.... Ibo pls choose between developments or positions... Ur decision will determine southern enemy...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Naajjii: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Scamburster:

And you people should stop crying when Northerner contest.
Thank you my Igbo brother, these SW people think they are smart . If they won't support Igbo people for president ,you people should support us in the north at least Igbo will have VP who knows he might become president later on.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Naajjii:

So you are anti Muslims, shake my head for you. Next president in 2023 will be Muslim insha Allah, we will see how you will do yourself.

I'm anti-North and anti-Muslim, yes. And for your info, it will be very difficult for a Yoruba Muslim to be president. The question of who will be VP is going to heat the polity at this time. Also, it is impossible for a Northerner to be president in 2023. Dead such dreams. Power is coming back to the South and a Christian from the South is getting it. Even you will support Osinbajo, don't lie cheesy grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by walefresh3(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Naajjii:

that's how they reason in that region.... U don't want a Muslim to rule u but u want atiku to be president because of ur hatred toward sw....maybe atiku his now a Christian
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
walefresh3:

U are a fanatic....75% of ur peoples having same mind like dis.... All we want it's a Nigeria president from southern extraction.... 2023 it ago for the south.... On the mandate of the southern governor's forum I stand....that will fight for or influence at least 50% of fiscal federal systems.... Ibo pls choose between developments or positions... Ur decision will determine southern enemy...

I'm not Igbo grin. And yes, I support a southerner; just not a Muslim southerner. Osinbajo or another Christian southerner is all we ask. Moreover, frankly speaking, it will be difficult for a Muslim from the South to be president. The question of who will be Vice would scatter such plans. A Southerner and a Christian would be president come 2023. You're a southerner, you should be happy about that
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Naajjii: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
ityP:

How? Cattle Grazing would soon be a thing of the past. It even gained momentum with a malo man as president. Same thing with issues as VAT. Imagine what will happen when a southerner becomes president from 2023-2030 shocked... Omo, if the north no take time, they'll be non existent after 2030.
Look at this one talking about cattle grazing. You are not even ashamed of yourselves. Few Fulanis causing you people sleepless night in your territories. Can few of you come to the north and cause northerners sleepless night?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by ityP(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Naajjii:

Look at this one talking about cattle grazing. You are not even ashamed if yourselves. Few Fulani causing you sleepless night in your territories. Can few of you come to the north and cause the not sleepless night?

Well, we're putting an end to that. And for your info, Fulanis are not small people. Even the Hausas that were the majority in the North, were overpowered by the seemingly minority Fulanis. We will clip the Fulanis wings come 2023. Cattle grazing is a good way to start tongue
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Naajjii: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
ityP:

I'm anti-North and anti-Muslim, yes. And for your info, it will be very difficult for a Yoruba Muslim to be president. The question of who will be VP is going to heat the polity at this time. Also, it is impossible for a Northerner to be president in 2023. Dead such dreams. Power is coming back to the South and a Christian from the South is getting it. Even you will support Osinbajo, don't lie cheesy grin
And also am telling you a northner will be president in 2023 insha allah.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances by Naajjii: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
ityP:

Well, we're putting an end to that. And for your info, Fulanis are not small people. Even the Hausas that were the majority in the North, were overpowered by the seemingly minority Fulanis. We will clip the Fulanis wings come 2023. Cattle grazing is a good way to start tongue
Ha ha yes , am glad you accepted that Fulani's are not small people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Receives British High Commissioner (Photos) / Boko Haram: Parents Storm GGTC Dapchi, Yobe To Know Whereabouts Of Children / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.