Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba (20902 Views)

Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State / Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by faroukfahima(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
The Taraba state government has imposed a dusk-to-dawn curfew on capital, Jalingo.

Okay Nigeria understands that the curfew starts from today, Monday 11th of March 2019 until further notice

The curfew will run from 6pm to6am daily.

However some INEC Officials, Key Agents of political parties and observers involved in collation of elections results are exempted.

Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku has enjoined the people of the state to continue to be law abiding as he urges security agencies to ensure strict compliance.

https://www.okay.ng/breaking-dusk-to-dawn-curfew-imposed-on-jalingo-taraba-state/

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Realtord43: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
This country no good again. BUHARI has destroy NIGERIA.

19 Likes

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by soloehis(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fear those who preaches change for their change comes with loads of unimaginable packages

8 Likes

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by thatigboman: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Realtord43:
This country no good again.
e good before?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Collins0609(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
ok
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
God in heaven if only you would look deep into my heart and grand me my most sincere request which is to leave this country called Nigeria that has been cursed evil leaders I and my entire lineage would serve you forever. Nothing is working in this country and we are now cursed for another 4 years to be ruled by the wicked and nepotistic bigot called buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by ZombieNation: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
War is looming and it will start in Kano

7 Likes

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by hotplate: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
seriously
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Mutemenot(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari has killed this country politically. I haven't seen a messed up election like this before . May curse be upon the generation of those damaging this country. They shall habe no peace, their plant shall not grow where other's own grow and their sons and daughter shall wander in the forest forever

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by PSVITA(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
O. P DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE APPLICATIONS THAT IS JUST POPPING UP, IT MAKES THIS FORUM FRUSTRATING!!!
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MufasaRebirth: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Realtord43:
Lol the Country good before grin

2 Likes

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Greenbirth: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
That is what the northners want. If you sow weed, you must surely reap weed. Every time they believe that they can achieve everything with violent. Different spirit in different world

5 Likes

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Phonix1234: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Realtord43:

E get wen e good?

2 Likes

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Mutuwa(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZombieNation:

Did any man of god craps tell you this?or is this your own gozo prophesy?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Getintouch2004(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
This village called Nigeria don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by ignis: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigeria is finished
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by asobo: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
APC can never win Taraba state but they would rather turn the state into turmoil. The same thing the wanted doing in 2015 before Gen. T.Y. Danjuma had to give them a stern warning to keep off his state.

5 Likes

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Obudupikin: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
thatigboman:
e good before?

As in enh!

1 Like

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by asawanathegreat(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Be law abiding, always obey the law
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by webmasterpro5: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
adajiboyy:
God in heaven if only you would look deep into my heart and grand me my most sincere request which is to leave this country called Nigeria that has been cursed evil leaders I and my entire lineage would serve you forever. Nothing is working in this country and we are now cursed for another 4 years to be ruled by the wicked and nepotistic bigot called buhari
You Need to work hard to achieve your goals
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by straighttalk(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
ok
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by thatigboman: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
INEC on the Verge of declaring Emeka Ihedioha as the winner of The Imo Gubernatorial Elections

After 27 Local Government collated..

Final results 
PDP = 277,002
AA = 195,364
Difference 81,658
#ImoDecides #ImoDecides2019 #mbaise https:///aeFbIDZR0g
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by straighttalk(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Phonix1234:

E get wen e good?

When Sambo and Diezane were ATM under Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by thatigboman: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZombieNation:
PDP will win kano.

1 Like

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by BIEBER45: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZAYN:SIA LET'S GO SAVE EM SIA:NO NAIJA DEY TOUGH
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Henry22(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
MAKE I START TO ARRANGE MY FATHER KANOE AND PADDLE........ grin
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
webmasterpro5:

You Need to work hard to achieve your goals
bro naija would make you feel like you are lazy no matter how hard you work
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by IMAliyu(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
This Taraba politics.
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by StillX10(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Taraba State is for PDP. Five LGAs to go

1 Like

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by davinx1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
And the kano of taraba (Wukari) has not been announced yet, PDP is victorious

1 Share

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by ZombieNation: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mutuwa:

Did any man of god craps tell you this?or is this your own gozo prophesy?

I guess BH, Fulani Herdsmen and Arab bandits operating in the north are peace Corp members.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra-China Airport Project To Resume As Ambassador Promises Govt Intervention / Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer / Police Promote Nine CPS To AIG And 20,365 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.