Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game (44514 Views)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game / Bbnaija: JMK And Angel In Bikini Twerking Competition At Friday Jacuzzi Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by Imustnottalk: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Who shared it for Free.
lol application people are getting for free
Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by GreaterFuture(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Imustnottalk:
lol application people are getting for free
DStv now premuim account is Free
IPTV 1 year account is free
DStv Showamx account is free?
Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by Imustnottalk: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2021
GreaterFuture:

no dey deceive people here
Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by GreaterFuture(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Imustnottalk:
no dey deceive people here
At this point you've messed Up, really messed up!
I asked you a question you didn't even answer
do I know you before?
Why make me look like a Scammer or some sort of greedy Oppurtunist?

A premium IPTV setup is not free except the Hacked ones and they usually cast within a few weeks to months at most.
DStv now account, I am a reseller. 1 year premuim account is definitely not free.
Showmax is not free anywhere, except you have DStv premuim on your decoder already (₦18,400), then it comes Free with it

Why quote me to start Saying Rubbish out of the blue?
Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by Imustnottalk: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2021
GreaterFuture:

At this point you've messed Up, really messed up!
I asked you a question you didn't even answer
do I know you before?
Why make me look like a Scammer or some sort of greedy Oppurtunist?

A premium IPTV setup is not free except the Hacked ones and they usually cast within a few weeks to months at most.
DStv now account, I am a reseller. 1 year premuim account is definitely not free.
Showmax is not free anywhere, except you have DStv premuim on your decoder already (₦18,400), then it comes Free with it

Why quote me to start Saying Rubbish out of the blue?
oh your explanations cure my ignorance sorry about that bro
Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2021
How will the show still yield money (votes) when its only guys there?
Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by Stanweezy(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
anuoluwapo884:

The twist is so so unfair the percentage is way big for such game.

Whether Pere win the twist game or not Biggie just jeopardize the integrity if the show with this Ojoro game of twist

1 Like

Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by Digmygold: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Stanweezy:
What biggie did Pere is not good ooo, upon his vote pass Angel own yet biggie threw him to the White House

I am double sure that Pere would have been home if Angel had the 25% votes.. Twist my foot. 419 corrupt show.
Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by stanilux(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Do you have trial before purchased …?..
Re: Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game by Lucheze(f): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2021
Cross caresses Angels breast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvpoO0czg-Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu / BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.