Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) (30185 Views)

Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) / 10 Horrific Acts That Are Legal In Some Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by nautybride: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
I wish you a safe trip all round this week. Stay safe
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Tokskob2008: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Totalled..... Na only God fit do this
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by DabuIIIT: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
All praise be to God Almighty
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Akalia(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jehovah GOD moves in mysterious ways.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by asapants: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Thanks be to God, nobody would’ve believed that. Looking at the damage on the vehicle alone is shocked
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by abuiltech(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Thank God!
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Was the op there when the accident occurred?
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
The Unseen Hands that guard children,even in the womb. Alpha and Omega,it can only be U.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by BadEnglish(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Another proof that, what God can not do, does not exist.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
It’s the lords doing not mankind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is purely God's work,I hope this would convince some atheists in regards to their doubt. God is indeed wonderful
Thank God for the accident.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by TeeGentle(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
i thank God for them
God please save me from any accident

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Lilgabby(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lesson of story
Manage dey buy better car...
If her car no good.... Seat belt go don cut ...she fit just fly or make the impact fling her pikin go distance. Always use your seat belt.
But this her villiage people na marlians ooh ...
Thank God for their lives sha �
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by dimmyj(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Alhamdulillah
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Malibe: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
For what you have done, O! Lord I thank You

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by nathanomochi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
This could only be God....i remember how i was in a coma for 5 days after my car somersaulted 5 times according to the person that saw it cos i still don't have memory of the incidence. He had to use an axe to cut my door to take me out of the car and to a nearby hospital.
It could only be God cos when i saw the shirt i wore discoloured with blood and the car beyond salvage, i just say God i see your hand o

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Bobxin: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
tillaman:
It’s the lords doing not mankind

And it's marvelous in our eyes
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Iamagoodgirll: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Thank God for their lives
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Drone95(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
It's amazing grace, it's unfailing love! God is great!
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Hassan88(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Crazy world.

She and the baby go still die las las in the future.

True, but truly you are a Stupid person.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
All courtesy to God
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Olodo24: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
So God doesn't like those accident victims that never survived? Yeye dey smell
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
i fear dis God ooo
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by RedEnergy: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nothing but a miracle, God's protection at work. That child is definitely a special child. That Camry muscle has been totalled
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by realstars: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
God of mirracle,
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by descartes400: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is purely God's work,I hope this would convince some atheists in regards to their doubt. God is indeed wonderful

I wonder why this same God is unable to save the victims of slaughter which included children by herdsmen, bandits and bokoharm in Benue state, kaduna, taraba, borno, zamfara etc. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

SHUT UP!!! ANYONE CAN BE LUCKY TO SURVIVE SUCH WHETHER YOU ARE A BUDDHIST OR PAGAN
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Lewisdinho(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
The little baby guardian's angel is still intact with him
Don't ever offend your guardian angel
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Atheist have also survived accident, either you believe in God or not we will both die,the nature of death will only be different,Road accident, air mishap or boat capsizing are all form of death that kills both believer's and atheist
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Ropostic120(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
It happened to the wife of my friend

His husband is a pastor
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by bathrooms(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
U get sense so Rapistonbail

[/b][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airfares To UK, US, Others Jump By 55% / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) / Fully Loaded Tanker Falls At Mile 2 Lagos, Spilling Its Content (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.