Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) (30189 Views)

Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) / 10 Horrific Acts That Are Legal In Some Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by pepetua(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Great is the lord and greatly to be praised.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by OmarEl(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
It's Only a fool that Believes there's no God.
Thank You Lord for Always Delivering Us that believes in you from the hands of the Evil Ones!

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oba atofarati, indeed you're worthy to be praised.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Eddsaint: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=RapistOnBail post=106200478][b]
Crazy world.

She and the baby go still die las las in the future.

Normal Life. sad
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Eddsaint: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=RapistOnBail post=106200478][b]
Crazy world.

She and the baby go still die las las in the future.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by asunnu(f): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
God at work.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hassan88:

True, but truly you are a Stupid person.
Mallam, why u curse me? If I report ur account now, u go say I wicked.

Last warning
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Abaman001(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
It can only be God, may his glory rein forever! Amen!
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by sanyahkod(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mynd44:
Woman and her child survive terrible road accident leaving on-lookers shocked and grateful for her and her child's life

This is at Kobape area in Ogun State. I saw the car some days back. God is indeed wonderful.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is purely God's work,I hope this would convince some atheists in regards to their doubt. God is indeed wonderful
Those that didn't survive nkọ?

Guess God was taking a nap.. undecided
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
OmarEl:
It's Only a fool that Believes there's no God.
Thank You Lord for Always Delivering Us that believes in you from the hands of the Evil Ones!
When they survive,na God's work..

When they don't survive,na Devil's work..

He takes all the glory and none of the blame..

Very,very convenient.. grin
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Tylerbankz: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
All thanks to God almighty.
God is indeed a wonderful and merciful God.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by HolyStriker(m): 1:17am On Sep 27, 2021
When God says NO, nobody can say YES...

I see a child with bright, shining and red hot dangerous destiny.

I see a destiny child on a must fulfilled mission, spotted and tried to be eliminated hence the accident.

I see that the mother was saved and unharmed just to help the child fulfill his SMOKY HOT destiny

I see the child growing up to take bull by the horns and fulfilling that destiny which was the reason why he and the mom was saved

All these I have seen
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by kayusely70(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2021
All glory to God for sparing their lives
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Johel(m): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Mynd44:
Woman and her child survive terrible road accident leaving on-lookers shocked and grateful for her and her child's life

Cars are very fragile o....why all the cars dey pieces like this?....humans just create and invent what will kill them....God help us.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Hassan88(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Mallam, why u curse me? If I report ur account now, u go say I wicked.

Last warning

One love, No vex
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by emmadejust(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Thank God , he is faithful & his our safety & preserver of our soul
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Slic1: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Mynd44:

[b][/b]Glory be to God. It can only be God.
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Slic1: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2021
It can only be God. To God be the Glory
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by NobleRace: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2021
fiercehillz:
This is a pure Miracle...Jehova is indeed a protocol breaker.

I thank God for their lives.

You're right.
Only Jesus can do this.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Teves: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2021
God is Great
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Teves: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2021
God is Great
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is purely God's work,I hope this would convince some atheists in regards to their doubt. God is indeed wonderful
HALLELUJAH!
But fools say there is no God.

When they ask me for physical proof that Almighty God exists, I say Look in the mirror.
Because without God, we cannot exist.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Thank You Jesus
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by Amhappy(f): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Thank God for preservation
Re: Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) by kendological(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
God should have prevented it, in the first instance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airfares To UK, US, Others Jump By 55% / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) / Fully Loaded Tanker Falls At Mile 2 Lagos, Spilling Its Content (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.