Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Tell Me The Difference - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me The Difference (516 Views)

Tell Me About The Freemasons / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me The Difference by osmosis101(m): 12:33am On Sep 27, 2021
I NEED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LUCK AND GRACE...CAN SCHOLARS IN THE HOUSE EXPLAIN PLEASE

Re: Tell Me The Difference by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Sep 27, 2021
osmosis101:
I NEED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LUCK AND GRACE...CAN SCHOLARS IN THE HOUSE EXPLAIN PLEASE
Grace as taught by and according to the doctrines and traditions of churches is pretty much the same thing as luck. undecided

Some claim it is God's mercy but conveniently ignore the fact that God's mercy is poured out daily on all men - believers, sinners and unbelievers alike. undecided

Others claim it is God's unmerited favor, conveniently ignoring the fact that God Himself declared that He does not show favor to men - God is not a God of favoritism, according to Paul. undecided

Now , the Grace of God as taught of in the scripture, that which we receive through Jesus Christ is instead the eternal life which we lost when Adam sinned, which we now get back through Jesus Christ. In Jesus Christ, we receive grace as redemption from the curse of sin which is Death. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Difference by TenQ: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Luck is a function of statistical odds that ends up being favourable.

Grace is a persistent external help (from God) giving a person a favourable outcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Take A Look At Our Last Publicity In Akwa Ibom On Friday. Pic / Meaning Of Christmas / Know More About The Controversial Mummy GO From Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.