Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game (39839 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by yetunsbay(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
If naija govt can deny any visible claims then expect the less BBN in scenario like this
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by suffering: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Ebuka is now Big Brother? What is his picture doing there? They should get out. It’s not like their man will win the show anyway. These final six days are the festivity week so he’ll enjoy himself throughout only to watch Whitemoney or Rose clinch the prize. Biggie’s house Biggie’s rules is the clause in their contract so Pere himself can’t say pim while his management masturbates to the ends of the earth about how he was unfairly treated.
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Isobug: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2021
psychologist:
I remember once upon a time here on nairaland, when every BBN thread is derailed by the good people of nairaland grin
Because now the show is now becoming Educative and informative unlike before. The audience will even increase next year if they keep improving like this
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by vickydevoka(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2021
akajesus1020:
The BBNaija Season 6 show is left with a week to go, and five housemates need to be at the finale.

However, the Sunday eviction night did not go well with many of the fans. They believe that Pere was robbed after gaining a high vote that would have sent him to the final.

Ebuka announced that Pere and Angel were evicted from the house and not the show. It means that Pere and Angel will play a game, who soever that win goes to the final.

Many Nigerians are not happy with the new twist of the eviction game and want Angel who gains a low vote below Pere to leave the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPoPJ_m-4A8
Pere is way older than ebuka. Forget bb9ja age Dem de use. Pere i know is 40
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Starz825(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Stanweezy:
I said it yesterday that what they did to Pere is bad, even though I'm not his fan

When I heard about his fake eviction I said good, at least to twist the game for housemate to think that his gone.

But to join him with Angel and give them game of survival to the finals is too bad knowing fully well Pere had more votes to Angel.
Na shitt
Their votes wasn't even on par

2 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Homeboiy: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Pere is a wildcard

Can you guys take a minute to google what a wildcard is in a reality TV show

Mumu pere fans
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Kobicove(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Ojoro don enter inside grin

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Vinnie2000(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2021
unite4real:
its the game. We are not just used to such here

the English football championship league promotion is an example

The top 2 teams gains automatic promotion to the Premier League.

The teams on the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th position then play out for the last promotion slot to the premier league. Looking at this, is it fair to the team on the 3rd position?

But again, its the rule of the game and the owners determine the rule.

Good Analysis From You! smiley

But
The Twist came too Sudden! And the Gap Pere Gave Angel is Quite Much!

So Unfair Not to Get him Straight into the Finalssad
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Kobicove(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2021
vickydevoka:

Pere is way older than ebuka. Forget bb9ja age Dem de use. Pere i know is 40

What does his age have to do with anything here? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by alanto: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Bar1941:
So it's just one week remaining for the show to finish, thank God nland will stop celebrating the senseless show, I decided not to follow the show but nland keep forcing me into seeing some things about it.
Lol. Wahala no de finish. Na then you go start de hear ex bb naija housemate got car from fans, ex bb naija house mates reunited, ex bb naija blah blah until another episode comes up. Bbn no de finish.

3 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Dcaliphate(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2021
pointblank247:
When heads of house were saving potential ebictees Nigerians didn't complain, when pere was bullying white money, you guys refused to complain . As head of house when pere was sharing raw Noddles to witch hunt White Money ,you guys were quiet. When his eviction was delayed you no talk. Now his nemesis is with him and you want complain abi.

Who deeeeeyyyyy ?
Breeeeeeeeeeeeeet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Stanweezy(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Starz825:

Na shitt
Their votes wasn't even on par

I'm telling you, this is pure Ojoro so if Angel win the twist game Pere will go.

Can u imagine....

Assuming they have the same number of votes that's when this twist game for dey ok

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Bar1941(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
alanto:

Lol. Wahala no de finish. Na then you go start de hear ex bb naija housemate got car from fans, ex bb naija house mates reunited, ex bb naija blah blah until another episode comes up. Bbn no de finish.

You are right ooo, before you know what another one don enter...
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Memphitz357: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
F**k BBN!
The only Biggie we know is Christopher Wallace aka The Notorious B.I.G aka Biggie Smalls aka The Black Frank White aka The illest Rapper that ever blessed the mic aka The Greatest Rapper of All Time!!
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by SirBunky85(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingcalls:
That slut should be kicked out ASAP to join her mom in the prostitution business
I believe your mum(if you had have one)is also into prostitution business?
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Kayceejay001: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm
pointblank247:
When heads of house were saving potential evictees Nigerians didn't complain, when pere was bullying white money, you guys refused to complain . As head of house when pere was sharing raw Noddles to witch hunt White Money ,you guys were quiet. When his eviction was delayed you no talk. Now his nemesis is with him and you want complain abi.

Who deeeeeyyyyy ?
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Kingcalls: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
SirBunky85:
I believe your mum(if you had have one)is also into prostitution business?

Another simp on the move...mumu mumu people ...na ur mama b prostitute, thats y u hv turned to a simp
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by maldino: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Decentdave:
I guess angel had given biggie a doggy in diary section. So they are finding way to twist the eviction to her favour undecided grin

Possibly...now I remb when Angel was surprisingly called into the Diary room...Cross and Pere were really surprised when that happened.
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by vickydevoka(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kobicove:

What does his age have to do with anything here? undecided
Nothing my brother. Age na just figure. No mind me
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by maldino: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Now I know why Biggie surprisingly called ANGEL into the DIARY ROOM...
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Hardebaryor(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
maldino:
Now I know why Biggie surprisingly called ANGEL into the DIARY ROOM...
Even before that, if you have been watching this show very well especially Angel's diary sessions, you will know that she is Biggie's favourite. It's not hard to tell
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Hardebaryor(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Homeboiy:
Pere is a wildcard

Can you guys take a minute to google what a wildcard is in a reality TV show

Mumu pere fans
He has already paid his price for being a wildcard.
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Femeto: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin Big brother na criminal. 25 percent votes to 14 percent votes. Make them fear God.
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by shegz24(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
This one get sense at all?

We are talking of people's votes not being recognized and you are yapping about some in house feud between HMs.

pointblank247:
When heads of house were saving potential evictees Nigerians didn't complain, when pere was bullying white money, you guys refused to complain . As head of house when pere was sharing raw Noddles to witch hunt White Money ,you guys were quiet. When his eviction was delayed you no talk. Now his nemesis is with him and you want complain abi.

Who deeeeeyyyyy ?
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by pointblank247(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
shegz24:
This one get sense at all?

We are talking of people's votes not being recognized and you are yapping about some in house feud between HMs.

fvck off, I was talking to human beings not you, when did you buy tv to know what I'm talking about,
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by shegz24(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
he should be viewing and voting them ,sponsoring the show himself then

bamidbamid:
No Be him House... Can anybody come and question u in ur house...
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by shegz24(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
So what is the connection between Veto power, Pere sharing indomie as HOH months ago and the votes of millions of viewers not being recognized a week to the end of the show?

You sef, you can see that sense is a myth to you.

pointblank247:
fvck off, I was talking to human beings not you, when did you buy tv to know what I'm talking about,
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by maldino: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hardebaryor:
Even before that, if you have been watching this show very well especially Angel's diary sessions, you will know that she is Biggie's favourite. It's not hard to tell

His hands are tied now from the backlashes.... The Pere and Angel game may no continue.
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Hardebaryor(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
maldino:

His hands are tied now from the backlashes.... The Pere and Angel game may no continue.
It will start at 4.10p.m. If Angel should beat Pere in this game, be sure that Biggie will manipulate a way to make Angel the ultimate winner
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Phraences: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ayo2004:
Clitocurrency is valuable anytime,anyday and anywhere grin

See fine boy like Eric still dey struggle for UNILAG after e comot Bbnaija
As for the women,their pussies have made them steady Benz owners,everytime vacation people and many don build multiple houses in a short while

In my next life,if I am not a female,I go carry knife shook myself for hospital

The future is truly female cheesy

Laugh wan kee me die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download The Complete Marvel Movies / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.