Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game (39828 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Emmandu(f): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
A 6months used new iPhone XSMas 256gb for sale....phone is very clean with no single scratch brought brand new. Selling off with original charger. Gold colour....

Phone is super clean and not US/UKused....... Was bought new. Its the original apple Gold screen and not the regular white screen.

Will post pictures soon....

Call/Whatsapp 07.030363986
Price 275k (Very Slightly Negotiable)
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by SonofGod231: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Nigeria and Broad day Robbery are like 5&6.
Yeye twist.
Mumu twist.
Can you even compare Pere's vote with that of Angel that he should be playing a tie game with her?

6 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by eduths: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Good
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by WibusJaga: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by bamidbamid: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
No Be him House... Can anybody come and question u in ur house...

4 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by trumpcoat(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2021
pointblank247:
When heads of house were saving potential ebictees Nigerians didn't complain, when pere was bullying white money, you guys refused to complain . As head of house when pere was sharing raw Noddles to witch hunt White Money ,you guys were quiet. When his eviction was delayed you no talk. Now his nemesis is with him and you want complain abi.abi o

Who deeeeeyyyyy ?
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Kingcalls: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2021
pointblank247:
When heads of house were saving potential ebictees Nigerians didn't complain, when pere was bullying white money, you guys refused to complain . As head of house when pere was sharing raw Noddles to witch hunt White Money ,you guys were quiet. When his eviction was delayed you no talk. Now his nemesis is with him and you want complain abi.

Who deeeeeyyyyy ?

It still does not make it right

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by ProfAmaben(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Stupid show, look at the gap between Pere and her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Biggie owns the Game; he sets the rules. Can the clay ask the Potter, Why did you mould me into this ugly object. If you can't shape up, you ship out. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by msbyao: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2021
I don't know why people are so pained. The twist would have happened regardless of the gap between the 2nd and 3rd people.

2 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Oyiboman69: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Hyphy:

Voting is free

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by benzzyno(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Hyphy:

Voting is free
voting is not free.. They use data to vote online. You also have to be an active subscriber to be able to vote.. If anything, last year's voting was almost free because it cost 30naira via sms.

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Otunski: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Nonsense show
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by jodeci(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
I guess the twist came because Pere originally was not a legitimate house mate, came in as wildcat while Angel was legitimate from inception.
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Hyphy:

Voting is free
Not exactly.
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by SenecaTheYonger: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Ayo2004:
Clitocurrency is valuable anytime,anyday and anywhere grin

See fine boy like Eric still dey struggle for UNILAG after e comot Bbnaija
As for the women,their pussies have made them steady Benz owners,everytime vacation people and many don build multiple houses in a short while

In my next life,if I am not a female,I go carry knife shook myself for hospital

The future is truly female cheesy

It's still men that is giving those females benz. It's still people like you, after you have struggled all your life, you will still carry your money and give women with big ass and breast. Even though they put little efforts.

6 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by unic(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Kingcalls:
That slut should be kicked out ASAP to join her mom in the prostitution business

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Rajosh(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Ayo2004:

As for the women,their pussies have made them steady Benz owners,everytime vacation people and many don build multiple houses in a short while

Lol. In other wort, in your next life, if you be woman, you go be Olosho
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
To the Moderator that banned me unjustly ... e no go better for your papa.

You can now ban me again. Bastard!

Him Papa??! But, nor be the old man ban you na! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by 09085607453king: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Rubbish BBNija.. Abeg make the game end infact make Government stopam after all I no get T.V to watch am[center][/center] grin
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Jerryherd: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2021
Biggie house biggie rule
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Hyphy(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2021
benzzyno:
voting is not free.. They use data to vote online. You also have to be an active subscriber to be able to vote.. If anything, last year's voting was almost free because it cost 30naira via sms.

I’m Biggies voice ‘Hmmmmmn’

1 vote was 30 naira

2500 votes for voting online

Which is cheaper?

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by unite4real: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2021
its the game. We are not just used to such here

the English football championship league promotion is an example

The top 2 teams gains automatic promotion to the Premier League.

The teams on the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th position then play out for the last promotion slot to the premier league. Looking at this, is it fair to the team on the 3rd position?

But again, its the rule of the game and the owners determine the rule.

2 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by wizkidblogger(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2021
biggie should have told us about the twist on monday na. so people will be aware that the top2 will play a game

msbyao:
I don't know why people are so pained. The twist would have happened regardless of the gap between the 2nd and 3rd people.

2 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by NohurryInLife: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Ayo2004:

Una no go kill person for this nairaland walahi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by annyz: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2021
We should all be reminded that Pere is a wild card (Fake housemate) while Angel is real housemate.
Have we not seen how dramatic Maria was evicted?
Wild cards was introduced to spice up the game with some twists.

Let's hope they will finally make it top 6 to save the day.

Like for Pere
Share for Angel

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by GaIaticHorde: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
To the Moderator that banned me unjustly ... e no go better for your papa.

You can now ban me again. Bastard!
next time stay away from Ipob matters before you die Young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.