Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors (22482 Views)

Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc / Presidential Election Dispute: Tribunal To Hear Atiku, Pdp’s Fresh Motion, July / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by garfield1: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What has this got to do with me?

Pdp governors support zoning to the north against lsouthern govs forum
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by oyatz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Validated:
FAKE NEWS ALERT. the nation that is Tinubu newspaper has no office nor correspondent in SE and SS This is mere conjecture to massage the ego of Yoruba. If APC fields a Yoruba candidate, PDP and Atiku will flush them. By the way how will APC deal with muslim-muslim ticket

How old are you?

Are new in Nigeria?

Is this the first time that elected Governors will be decamping from one party to another,especially the opposition party to the ruling party?

Was it not in the same country that Govs Dave Umahi and Bello Matawalle decamped from the PDP to the APC? What gives you the impression that if these could decamped , others can't decamp?

I am still surprised that some of you guys on this forum really put your trust in (Nigerian) Politicians.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by Kfed4ril(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
seunmsg:
They should decamp quickly before it is too late. No reasonable southerner should remain in PDP to support the evil agenda of pushing for another 8 years northern rule.

But one thing you should know is that instead of Presidency going SW, it should rather remain North.
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by Scamburster(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Comedian2019:
It's high time southern youths realize that their leaders have already sold their rights and future to Fulanis.
Be specific because eastern youth already knows their fate.
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by contigiency(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
9jah:

My apologies if you think that way - As an educator I rather make a rational point, rather than an emotional one - I want to stimulate my thinking faculties. Once again I do apologize.

Apologies accepted my brother.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by sultry69(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm yoruba you dis small boy
Well,I can't blame you sha, even your men are coward,traitor and slave to the caliphate talk less of you small boy,what can you do in such eventuality?but when you grow up,be brave so that you liberate your so called men.
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by emmykk(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mraphel:
It will be shameful if SE will not contest under PDP come 2023. They have not got lucky since 1999.
If Yoruba wants presidency in PDP they'll get it.

If not for Yoruba's support GEJ will not have near the place in 2011.

If not yoruba support GEJ would not have what? If not south and southeast Obasanjo should not have been what?
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
seunmsg:
They should decamp quickly before it is too late. No reasonable southerner should remain in PDP to support the evil agenda of pushing for another 8 years northern rule.
Remember, we will field Tinubu for the next 8yrs and get it back to the North and the cycle will perpetually continue between North and SW.
Most Northerners under APC are in support of Tinubu candidacy from the South come 2023.....
grin
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
dapolaw:

Do you read to understand or you just read to reply?

If GEJ did not win 2011,will he ever come close to 2015 election?

Remove SW votes from his accumulated votes in 2011 and tell me if he would have won.

You speak like an illiterate.

How can you remove the vote of southwest? Are they not part of Nigeria

Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
shigishege:
And a commitee headed by your governor is now thinking of giving the ticket to the north, no be juju be that??

North is part of Nigeria.

If they have the best candidate, I will support them
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by Mraphel: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
emmykk:

If not yoruba support GEJ would not have what? If not south and southeast Obasanjo should not have been what?
Northern part gave Obasanjo d most votes
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by emmykk(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mraphel:

Northern part gave Obasanjo d most votes

You are a mugu...yes,then followed by south south and southeast your south west never voted him.

You confirm what I needed
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by Mraphel: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
emmykk:

You are a mugu...yes,then followed by south south and southeast your south west never voted him.

You confirm what I needed
Use ur Brain..how do u expect south west to vote grandfather of corruption?SW knew the better candidate and don't forget they're both Yorubas.
Re: PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors by dapolaw(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Obviously, there is no point exchanging words with you because you sound uncouth and you lack manners.

[quote author=Ugo4hotish post=106229545][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others / Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank / Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.