Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Anambra Elections; APGA Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Be Apgans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Elections; APGA Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Be Apgans (220 Views)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / Anambr Elections;apga Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Begs Apgans / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Elections; APGA Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Be Apgans by mooremadu(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Anambra Elections; APGA Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner begs Core APGAns not to leave the Party...

Most APGA defectors are natural political migrants and nobody should loose sleep over them. Most of them were favoured in place of real APGANS when they came. They have gone back to where they came from. As for my good fellow real APGANS, please look at my example and stay on.Where are the Ndukwes who were favoured over me in that 2015 Anambra South Senatorial Election today?

Where are those they used to replace me in the party BOT the other day?. They have all gone back to where they came from but I stayed on.

My beloved real APGANS please stay on so we can deliver APGA on November 6th, 2021. I beg you in God's name.

For those of you planning to decamp, just know that your political platform makes up 80% of your political personality, don't be deceived. You can check the history of all previous defectors.

I know we will be greater tomorrow.

Kokoronkooooo !

Re: Anambra Elections; APGA Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Be Apgans by Chigold101(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Osigni

(1) (Reply)

Group Honours Army Chief, NDA Commandant, Others In Abuja / Banditry: El-rufai To Shut Down Telecommunication Services In Kaduna State / State Congress: Adamawa Medical Doctor Aspire For APC Sec, Vows To Bring Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.