Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Anambr Elections;apga Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Begs Apgans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambr Elections;apga Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Begs Apgans (363 Views)

Anambra Elections; APGA Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Be Apgans / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze / Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambr Elections;apga Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Begs Apgans by mooremadu(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Anambra Elections; APGA Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner begs Core APGAns not to leave the Party...

Most APGA defectors are natural political migrants and nobody should loose sleep over them. Most of them were favoured in place of real APGANS when they came. They have gone back to where they came from. As for my good fellow real APGANS, please look at my example and stay on.Where are the Ndukwes who were favoured over me in that 2015 Anambra South Senatorial Election today?

Where are those they used to replace me in the party BOT the other day?. They have all gone back to where they came from but I stayed on.

My beloved real APGANS please stay on so we can deliver APGA on November 6th, 2021. I beg you in God's name.

For those of you planning to decamp, just know that your political platform makes up 80% of your political personality, don't be deceived. You can check the history of all previous defectors.

I know we will be greater tomorrow.

Kokoronkooooo !

1 Like

Re: Anambr Elections;apga Chieftain, Chief Maja Umeh Former Commissioner Begs Apgans by michlins(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2021
APGA is a confused party. At a time PDP is set to disenfranchise the South on the presidential ticket, APC has become a total failure. They are supposed to be the next best thing to give Nigerians hope but they're busy struggling to retain Anambra State.

This is a party that started with about three states in SE. Zero ambition and national appeal. Oya hold down SE so that anyone who needs votes here will negotiate with you guys and you get good position in the said government, you couldn't do it.

Tufiakwa, this isn't what Igbo people are known for. An Igbo man will start a business with one shop and soon expand to different shops and ventures

(1) (Reply)

Aláàfin Of Oyo Alaafin Appoints RT. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila As ‘AARE - BAASOFIN / Too Much Blood Flowing In Nigeria - Sheikh Gumi / What I Think Will Happen To Nigeria Before 2023(opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.