Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami (23104 Views)

Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development / FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
When the North decides to act...it will be a sorry for the south

The North is the only region in Nigeria that practically have everything, yet its people suffer the most, because bof their patience and faith! They have allowed southerners every opportunity to dominate!

The North is the single largest supplier of raw materials in all Nigerian industries, from food through agriculture and cloths to shelter through cements and other building materials available in the Northern rocks, including iron ores and ceramics.
The North have Gold, Diamond, Tin, copper, gypsum, coal, magnesium, etc and even uranium all over the area.

A liter of groundnut/cotton oil is more expensive than a liter of oil, and it has long industrial chain value , from pharmaceuticals, detergents etc.

The cows that some few people condemn is over 20M in number in Nigeria, when properly harnessed and utilize, if a quarter of this number can produce a liter of milk a day, it means the North will have 5M liters of milk per day, each liter is N350, much more that a liter of fuel.

This notwithstanding the endless value chain of milk processing in different industries. A cow, from its feeds to all parts of its body including its dungs is a source of value, thus a cow is a wealth in all ramifications. All we need is to harness its value.

The north have river Niger, connecting all the way from Guinea mountains to, over Kebbi, Niger, Kogi and Deltas as it approaches the Ocean where it’s called the Niger-Delta. The North can still reach the ocean through Borgu to Benin republic down to Atlantic Ocean.

More students from the North studied in the Benin universities than the indigenes of Benin and more Northern traders travel to Cotonou than any other Nigerians, hence a trade pact will be easy for the North.
The North can dredge the River Niger through Benin and connect to the Atlantic Ocean or create a super highway through Niger Republic to Guinea down to Atlantic Ocean, thus the North have more ways to access the ocean than all other regions in Nigeria.

The North controls the flow of the river Niger. If the North chose to erect a barricade for the flow of river Niger to the east, all the rivers like Imo river, Onisha river, rivers in the delta with drinkable water and fresh fish will cease and the water flow will dry up.

The North have all the major forests in Nigeria, From Borgu Forests, to Felgore Forest, to Yankari Forest to Gashaka Forest to Sambisa Forest down, which have the longest stretch to Ethiopia, Uganda and Kenya through central Africa. Thus the North have it all.

The North have rivers in almost all the states, from Dadin Kowa to Tiga, from Numan River to Yobe river from River Taraba to River Kaduna, all these makes a navigable and irrigatable river lines that can sustain agricultural activities through all seasons.

Out of the 78 million hectares of crop land in Nigeria, the North have 71 million, thus all food/cash crops can be produced from the North.

The North have global natural allies, from Middle East & Israel, including the United States and Britain, in addition to China and Russia.

I don’t know what the so-called secessionist guys are playing at, their hatred towards the Fulanis and everything North can be their greatest undoing once we pull out of the Union called Nigeria.

So much energy is been wasted by the people of the North trying to make one Nigeria instead of thinking inward and start building its own institutions, industries, media, financial services, professionals etc. If the North chose to do this, the South will suffer most.

Now I tell you this, in the North, after every other reasonable analysis, 90% of the present problems of the North will fizzle away once the North becomes an independent unit.

No single person from the North is afraid of break up of Nigeria. None whatsoever.

And I am not sure too many Northerners are happy with the union either. But as general believers in patience, understanding that in the long run, thing may turn out well in spirit of solidarity with majority true Nigerians within the South, the North chose to stay in the Union.

Trust me, if, perhaps we have constitutional provisions for referendum, any region, especially Biafra, if they chose Nnamdi Kanu @MaziNnamdiKanu than a union of Nigeria, the North will most emphatically welcome the outcome. With a huge relief.

The North have its source of Energy, both artificial and natural through dams, coal, solar, winds and even nuclear, including oil and gas deposits in Gongola Basin, sokoto basin, Lake Chad Basin, Benue, Kogi and Niger States, the North have its source of food, lands for housing.

The North have its own educational system, healthcare systems, political systems, its foreign policy with natural allies etc, all its need is proper economic system away from the cheap and very scarce, poverty inducing oil.

The North have never served as slaves because it has been independent. Thus the north cannot start from the beginning nor the North to ever tolerate some war lord parading as messiahs, because the North knows governance, systems, policies and principles of tolerance and respect.

The North may choose to remain Nigerian, in the meantime! In the meantime!!

Great job articulating the advantages the North possesses. See! We dont have to be one nation, we are all self-sufficient in our own ways. Now let's hasten the break-up.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Teenaira:

Hello sir , is it the Egbero from Lagos and cultist from rivers that have been paying the VAT you people are enjoying and using to finance your Bokoharam ?
It is a very innocent question, please educate me.

Is it the northerners that have been paying the VAT? Lets be serious.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Jammy2: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Osiris12:
Malami is a disgrace to the law profession
Na now you know?
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Bluntemperor: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Hehehehehe..

It is now clear that Nigeria is divided into Northern and Southern Nigeria..

Let them show us what positive impact they have made to Nigerian Populace since their creation other than greed and power grab for their personal and vested interest not even for their people.
A beg,make una park!

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by BluntCrazeMan: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Let them show us what positive impact they have made to Nigerian Populace since their creation other than greed and power grab for their personal and vested interest not even for their people.
A beg,make una park!
Oga mi...
You're a Blunt Fellow too??
Blunt Nairalanders don dey full everywhere ooo.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by calcal: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2021
This fact is crystal clear, Southerners are the majority in this country.

WHY?

If the north is the majority they will be happy to keep their VAT

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by wink2015(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Wike has given them some disturbing moment to punder about.

This is the scenario you get when you live a life that centre on other people 's benevolence

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Niorte: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Lagos state does not produce anything aside Egbero, Rivers does not produce anything aside Cultist, they want to collect VAT from imported goods, turn your State to production state and collect your VAT, but wait for federal government to import and go back door to collect VAT is RUBISH, Lagos should VAT Egbero and Rivers their own CULTIST

Your thought seems to lack depth.

Lagos produce nothing you say? NO state in Nigeria produces more services than Lagos state. Or you think production of physical goods is the only way. Have you considered services rendered too? Which state in Nigeria today has the enabling environment for businesses like Lagos does? Which state in Nigeria today has constant power supply for industrial area through IPPS like Lagos does?
In providing services, providing enabling environment, in entertainment, in security, in commerce, in technology, in human resources, in hospitality etc, Lagos remains the top.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Angeloihe: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
I DARE THE FULANIS TO ASK FOR BREAK-UP OF NIGERIA, IF THEY ARE SURE THAT THEY CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT LOOTING FROM THE SOUTH. undecided
Go and visit Mali or guinea or Niger republic or Chad and u will see
Poverty written all over them because they reason like Northern NIGERIA.
If truly the northern nigeria is truly blessed with mineral resources, why are they looking for imaginary crude oil in their lands
Even the mineral resources will be stolen by bandits and BOKO HARAM members to find jihad and their ISLAMIZATION AGENDA.
The quest for power and quick Money is what will keep the Fulanis and their slavisg hausa counterparts in perpetual darkness.

Ibkhaleel:
When the North decides to act...it will be a sorry for the south

The North is the only region in Nigeria that practically have everything, yet its people suffer the most, because bof their patience and faith! They have allowed southerners every opportunity to dominate!

The North is the single largest supplier of raw materials in all Nigerian industries, from food through agriculture and cloths to shelter through cements and other building materials available in the Northern rocks, including iron ores and ceramics.
The North have Gold, Diamond, Tin, copper, gypsum, coal, magnesium, etc and even uranium all over the area.

A liter of groundnut/cotton oil is more expensive than a liter of oil, and it has long industrial chain value , from pharmaceuticals, detergents etc.

The cows that some few people condemn is over 20M in number in Nigeria, when properly harnessed and utilize, if a quarter of this number can produce a liter of milk a day, it means the North will have 5M liters of milk per day, each liter is N350, much more that a liter of fuel.

This notwithstanding the endless value chain of milk processing in different industries. A cow, from its feeds to all parts of its body including its dungs is a source of value, thus a cow is a wealth in all ramifications. All we need is to harness its value.

The north have river Niger, connecting all the way from Guinea mountains to, over Kebbi, Niger, Kogi and Deltas as it approaches the Ocean where it’s called the Niger-Delta. The North can still reach the ocean through Borgu to Benin republic down to Atlantic Ocean.

More students from the North studied in the Benin universities than the indigenes of Benin and more Northern traders travel to Cotonou than any other Nigerians, hence a trade pact will be easy for the North.
The North can dredge the River Niger through Benin and connect to the Atlantic Ocean or create a super highway through Niger Republic to Guinea down to Atlantic Ocean, thus the North have more ways to access the ocean than all other regions in Nigeria.

The North controls the flow of the river Niger. If the North chose to erect a barricade for the flow of river Niger to the east, all the rivers like Imo river, Onisha river, rivers in the delta with drinkable water and fresh fish will cease and the water flow will dry up.

The North have all the major forests in Nigeria, From Borgu Forests, to Felgore Forest, to Yankari Forest to Gashaka Forest to Sambisa Forest down, which have the longest stretch to Ethiopia, Uganda and Kenya through central Africa. Thus the North have it all.

The North have rivers in almost all the states, from Dadin Kowa to Tiga, from Numan River to Yobe river from River Taraba to River Kaduna, all these makes a navigable and irrigatable river lines that can sustain agricultural activities through all seasons.

Out of the 78 million hectares of crop land in Nigeria, the North have 71 million, thus all food/cash crops can be produced from the North.

The North have global natural allies, from Middle East & Israel, including the United States and Britain, in addition to China and Russia.

I don’t know what the so-called secessionist guys are playing at, their hatred towards the Fulanis and everything North can be their greatest undoing once we pull out of the Union called Nigeria.

So much energy is been wasted by the people of the North trying to make one Nigeria instead of thinking inward and start building its own institutions, industries, media, financial services, professionals etc. If the North chose to do this, the South will suffer most.

Now I tell you this, in the North, after every other reasonable analysis, 90% of the present problems of the North will fizzle away once the North becomes an independent unit.

No single person from the North is afraid of break up of Nigeria. None whatsoever.

And I am not sure too many Northerners are happy with the union either. But as general believers in patience, understanding that in the long run, thing may turn out well in spirit of solidarity with majority true Nigerians within the South, the North chose to stay in the Union.

Trust me, if, perhaps we have constitutional provisions for referendum, any region, especially Biafra, if they chose Nnamdi Kanu @MaziNnamdiKanu than a union of Nigeria, the North will most emphatically welcome the outcome. With a huge relief.

The North have its source of Energy, both artificial and natural through dams, coal, solar, winds and even nuclear, including oil and gas deposits in Gongola Basin, sokoto basin, Lake Chad Basin, Benue, Kogi and Niger States, the North have its source of food, lands for housing.

The North have its own educational system, healthcare systems, political systems, its foreign policy with natural allies etc, all its need is proper economic system away from the cheap and very scarce, poverty inducing oil.

The North have never served as slaves because it has been independent. Thus the north cannot start from the beginning nor the North to ever tolerate some war lord parading as messiahs, because the North knows governance, systems, policies and principles of tolerance and respect.

The North may choose to remain Nigerian, in the meantime! In the meantime!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Ibkhaleel: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Angeloihe:
I DARE THE FULANIS TO ASK FOR BREAK-UP OF NIGERIA, IF THEY ARE SURE THAT THEY CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT LOOTING FROM THE SOUTH. undecided
Go and visit Mali or guinea or Niger republic or Chad and u will see
Poverty written all over them because they reason like Northern NIGERIA.
If truly the northern nigeria is truly blessed with mineral resources, why are they looking for imaginary crude oil in their lands
Even the mineral resources will be stolen by bandits and BOKO HARAM members to find jihad and their ISLAMIZATION AGENDA.
The quest for power and quick Money is what will keep the Fulanis and their slavisg hausa counterparts in perpetual darkness.

Hausa Up to the Seventies we were the richest people in Africa. As the central government grows and  takes control of resources our wealth progressively dwindles. As the southerners intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.
Dantata was the richest Man in Africa and was the grandfather of Todays Aliko Dangote Up to the Seventies we were the richest people in Africa. As the central government grows and  takes control of resources our wealth progressively dwindles. As the southerners intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Stanchem029: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Meek1:
Pls dear fellow Nigerians pls pardon me, pls have been looking for help on nairaland my name is A nthony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes.Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also fin ding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXt6xSeLw4s

Anthony m okeke the scammer is here
21ole060082
Dominique

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by omoluka: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
So you have the gut to quote me?

Useless bigot

There's no parasite in this country only if you remove your bigotry glasses...

Oil is less than 10% of  Nigeria's GDP. They tell us we are the parasite and we are lazy and we are uneducated to instil a sense of guilt, self hate and inadequacy in us. We swallow all these falsehood uncritcally because we made our source of daily information their media and books. They over concentrate on our weaknesses and ignore almost completely their own weaknesses. An average Southerner having mild cold will almost by default blame it on Northerners and will not lack northerners who "speak the truth" to agree with him.

How can uneducated people have multitude of unemployed graduates? How can lazy people be producig the food of the nation? Why do millions of Southerners troop to the poor parasitic North and refuse leave?
Are you saying bandits, Boko Haram , Iswap terrorists and millions of beggers and almajiris in the North are gainfully employed?
You are not to be taken serious. Majority of the negative indexes relating to human development is from the northern part of the country. Your leaders know that it will be difficult for you guys to survive for a year if the country is divided, that is why they are shouting one Nigeria at every fora. For your information, we have nothing in common, Yoruba and Fulani will never be one even in a million years, you are only been deceived by our selfish and power hungry politicians.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by rosechika1994: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Malami should be suspended for trying to bend the constitution.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by emmykk(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Lagos state does not produce anything aside Egbero, Rivers does not produce anything aside Cultist, they want to collect VAT from imported goods, turn your State to production state and collect your VAT, but wait for federal government to import and go back door to collect VAT is RUBISH, Lagos should VAT Egbero and Rivers their own CULTIST

You comment shows you are an egbero
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Ibkhaleel: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
omoluka:

Are you saying bandits, Boko Haram , Iswap terrorists and millions of beggers and almajiris in the North are gainfully employed?
You are not to be taken serious. Majority of the negative indexes relating to human development is from the northern part of the country. Your leaders know that it will be difficult for you guys to survive for a year if the country is divided, that is why they are shouting one Nigeria at every fora. For your information, we have nothing in common, Yoruba and Fulani will never be one even in a million years, you are only been deceived by our selfish and power hungry politicians.

You sacrifice everyone in your family and community for ritualism at the end you lose everything and become frustrated!

You are Real terrorists, cultists, rapists and criminals in the southern part of Nigeria... You have always spoil the name of Nigeria and have given it bad image, there's nothing they add but the number of prisoners...People dont knw all this because thay have what the North lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think your crimes and character will be hidden different. Forget rabble-rousing journalists and bloggers and social media influencers with you who would want to push the narrative of the “unknown gunmen” (clandestine agents) or shout to the high heavens of being victimised. That never helps in such situations. In most civil wars, crushed sides almost always win propagandas.

You guys are a collection of....

Genetically corrupt people

Hereditary criminal people

Lawlessness, Criminality, terrorism, child factory, child kidnapping, incest, immorality, about all sorts of bad stuffs. Nigerian leaders really trying by governing over this Lowlife culture less criminals.

Lets see the north!

In case you dont know!

many Northerners are nit happy with the union either.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Chigold101(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Perfectbeing:
You're right. But what would they do before they start generating money from their mineral resources?
Or you don't expect, they'll propose, mine and start selling their resources all in one day. It will take years before the start seeing their ROI.. So how will they survive before then?
It doesn't matter how long it takes, the states will laugh at long last. There is no victory without a fight and its he who endures to the end that wins the crown.

So they should pay the price now and enjoy later.

having said that, they can work with 3 types of developmental plans; long term, medium term and short term developmental plan. Each of them have Return of Investment (RoI). They just need determination and focus
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by JayB11(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
achymmania:
These people are shameless. I regret sharing the same national space with them.

What have u impacted on them? Useless piece of crap.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by achymmania: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
JayB11:

What have u impacted on them? Useless piece of crap.
what have I impacted on who?? Are you okay?
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by JayB11(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
achymmania:
what have I impacted on who?? Are you okay?

You despised the Northerners and literally showed your regret over sharing a Country with them. So my question is, in which capacity has any Northerner benefitted through your existence? Hughhhh?
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Perfectbeing(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Chigold101:

It doesn't matter how long it takes, the states will laugh at long last. There is no victory without a fight and its he who endures to the end that wins the crown.

So they should pay the price now and enjoy later.

having said that, they can work with 3 types of developmental plans; long term, medium term and short term developmental plan. Each of them have Return of Investment (RoI). They just need determination and focus
You don't get what I'm saying... Many Northern states are 100% dependent of VAT Monthly allocations. If that money is cut off all at once, the states will starve.. There wouldn't be enough time for the States to plan their future.

I'm in for each States collecting their own VATs. But doing it all at once? No. How would those states keep afloat, pay salaries and build infrastructure? They should change the sharing formula of VAT first for a few years to enable the dependent states plan ahead before totally cutting them off.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
FACT!!!
How Herdsmen Paid To Educate Southern Nigeria.
By 1943, one of the highest revenue generator for the federation account was livestock tax.
Northern region generated £120,000
Eastern region generated £2,000
Western region generated £50
Lagos colony generated 0
The expenditure on education was as follows:
Northern region £2,341
Eastern region £47,000
Western region £34,000
Lagos colony £17,000
What this meant was that it was cow money from the north that colonialists use to send majority of Nigerians from Southern region to school at that time.
If you have no knowledge of Adams Smith rhetorics on "THE WEALTH OF THE NATION", then don't join the debate on VAT.

Lol. I suspect you were high on Carmel piss before writing this taqqiya to think anyone will buy dis crap.

Livestock tax cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Chigold101(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Perfectbeing:
You don't get what I'm saying... Many Northern states are 100% dependent of VAT Monthly allocations. If that money is cut off all at once, the states will starve.. There wouldn't be enough time for the States to plan their future.

I'm in for each States collecting their own VATs. But doing it all at once? No. How would those states keep afloat, pay salaries and build infrastructure? They should change the sharing formula of VAT first for a few years to enable the dependent states plan ahead before totally cutting them off.

There is no state in Nigeria that does not generate IGR. You might say not generating enough.
If there is no money coming from the federal government, states will stop wasting resources.
Most of the governors have up to a thousand SAs, SSAs, PAs etc.
If states start to budget based on their IGR, I tell you, all waste will be done with and the governors will go out of their comfort to look for investors.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by slydog(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Marrying four wives will not stop as it is never a problem but a great social system. Once we assert control on what is rightly ours, that self concious timidity will evaporate and be replaced by confidence and bold enterprise. Up to the Seventies we were the richest people in Africa. As the central government grows and  takes control of resources our wealth progressively dwindles.

Dantata was the richest Man in Africa and was the grandfather of Todays Aliko Dangote Up to the Seventies we were the richest people in Africa. As the central government grows and  takes control of resources our wealth progressively dwindles. As the southerners intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.

I totally agree with your 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th and 6th paragraphs.

If this is truly the case then the North have no reason to be backward, with high negative indices on development indicators. If these indicators are efficiently utilized, why would you have the lowest education attainment ratio in the entire country?

From what you have said, it means that the problem of the North is clearly not the South. The problem of the North is the North.
You have to look Inward and retrace your steps to where you all left it. The south are tired of putting up with the problems of the North. Take your destiny into your own hands.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by newoffer: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Be like u are indomitable generation...
ThankUJesus:
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Ibkhaleel: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. I suspect you were high on Carmel piss before writing this taqqiya to think anyone will buy dis crap.

Livestock tax cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Unibener: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Enoidem11:
Na so I see am dis morning o

That thing na rubbish Aswear
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by achymmania: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
JayB11:

You despised the Northerners and literally showed your regret over sharing a Country with them. So my question is, in which capacity has any Northerner benefitted through your existence? Hughhhh?
that was why I asked if you’re okay. Why must northerners benefit from me. Fooooooook.
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by JayB11(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
achymmania:
that was why I asked if you’re okay. Why must northerners benefit from me. Fooooooook.

So u don't even have anything to offer, u are not even worth a dime; perhaps, u just a lousy brain dead shell, yet u have the guts to talk about regretting living with people? Stupid moral-less lizard, who is happy sharing a space with u Mr. Worthless? You are just disgusting....... Bleep OUT ABEGIEEEE!!!
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by Jayzx: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Stop thinking through your anus
Re: Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami by achymmania: 4:57am On Sep 28, 2021
JayB11:

So u don't even have anything to offer, u are not even worth a dime; perhaps, u just a lousy brain dead shell, yet u have the guts to talk about regretting living with people? Stupid moral-less lizard, who is happy sharing a space with u Mr. Worthless? You are just disgusting....... Bleep OUT ABEGIEEEE!!!
you surely must be a demented parasite. You’re so pained. Anyways sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima Get GCFR, GCON Titles / Again, FG Invites NLC To Another Meeting Today / Combined Flag Off Ceremony For Exercise Crocodile Lift & Grand African Nemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.