Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe (43933 Views)

2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso / Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
ume1000:
shut the Bleep up
Shut ur father up
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by ume1000: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Techguy96:

And what does that have to do with what I wrote?
What's the correlation?
you were shamelessly defending a slut and it wasn't just empathy it kinda felt like u shared her view of life like you were a vivid fan of hers

Don't get me wrong her death was tragic but from your post it felt like you just lost a role model (the same reason Cyber criminals and polithiefians still strives is cos others like you idolize them)
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by ume1000: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Techguy96:

Shut ur father up
u just dey see that one grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Osunmaria:

Wow. The most liked comment. Women need to leave this country as soon as they can, they hate us here
I can't have a female child in Nigeria with senseless vultures like this o, the comments section got me scared, the level of misogynistic men here is scary.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by ume1000: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Techguy96:

I can't have a female child in Nigeria with senseless vultures like this o, the comments section got me scared, the level of misogynistic men here is scary.
seems you've been on the receiving end of women double standard
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
ume1000:
you were shamelessly defending a slut and it wasn't just empathy it kinda felt like u shared her view of life like you were a vivid fan of hers

Don't get me wrong her death was tragic but from your post it felt like you just lost a role model (the same reason Cyber criminals and polithiefians are still on is cos people like you idolize them)

Are you normal?
So she was a slut does it justify killing her?

I only quoted two people that didn't see anything wrong with her murder they only care that she has 6 boyfriend n so she deserves death.

How did what I wrote portray that I have lost a role model?

How e dey do u for u brain, u thinking is weird honestly, u just write the first bullshit that comes to your head.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
ume1000:
seems you've been on the receiving end of women double standard
Ogbeni that's not the point here, most of you don't treat women like human being so they are only giving u a dose of ur medicine.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Spider20:

They're the same Bro...........................
Swaziland Also Known as Lesotho
They are different countries
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ayodele20:

Daughters are diamonds and nobody wants his daughter to be loose. That's why when a girl is turning slutty,her family will almost kill her.Nobody wants his daughter to be loose.
So boys nor be diamond n can be promiscuous.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by ume1000: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Techguy96:

Ogbeni that's not the point here, most of you don't treat women like human being so they are only giving u a dose of ur medicine.
how do u reckon they treat women

Perhaps they fund her financial growth while been considered equal (biggest scam of the century)

some say if u want a perfect woman build her urself. But who builds the man

Am an advocate for true equality not one where

Where men are treated as workers/soldiers in a anthill

Where women get all the advantages and none of the disadvantages

Men are told to man up in difficulties and women given a shoulder to lean on

True equality entails women contributing their fair share in the home

Getting the same sentence for same crime (no weaker vessels nonsense)

So ogbeni if you expect women to be treated as goddess while the men slave away , I fear for what that makes u
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by ume1000: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Techguy96:

Are you normal?
So she was a slut does it justify killing her?

I only quoted two people that didn't see anything wrong with her murder they only care that she has 6 boyfriend n so she deserves death.

How did what I wrote portray that I have lost a role model?

How e dey do u for u brain, u thinking is weird honestly, u just write the first bullshit that comes to your head.
I said her death was tragic which proves you are the unstable one and your comment did make you seem a devoted believer in her ways

More like a devoted member of her cult

I pray u don't raise ur daughters as such
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by NairaMaster1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Techguy96:

Lol, so because a 16 yrs old has multiple boyfriend she deserves to die.
What's the difference between you and Taliban?

Take the next available flight to Zimbabwe to lay your complain.

Meanwhile, you can't even contest the senseless killing of innocent Nigerians, but your here displaying your immaturity as if you care.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by oluwarotimi806: 6:08am On Oct 01, 2021
sad
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Take the next available flight to Zimbabwe to lay your complain.

Meanwhile, you can't even contest the senseless killing of innocent Nigerians, but your here displaying your immaturity as if you care.
Don't u see how stupid u are, I should contest the killing of innocent Nigeria in this thread abi?
Do u leave with me, do u know what I do, were u in the last endsars protest?

Have u seen me anywhere supporting the killings of anyone.

This very topic is about this girl that was murder. Most of u dont really think, u just open ur mouth waaaaaa, empty head

You claim u believe in god yet so wicked, because the Jesus u worship will not kill this 16 yrs old girl for having multiple boyfriend.

I wonder what they teach y'all in your church.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2021
ume1000:
I said her death was tragic which proves you are the unstable one and your comment did make you seem a devoted believer in her ways

More like a devoted member of her cult

I pray u don't raise ur daughters as such
How, someone was killed n I scolded people because they didn't see anything wrong that she was murdered that automatically means I'm a devoted member of her cult?
Someone I don't even know, I live in Nigeria she iive on Zimbabwe.

With each of ur comment u keep proving you are mad
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by ume1000: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Techguy96:

How, someone was killed n I scolded people because they didn't see anything wrong that she was murdered that automatically means I'm a devoted member of her cult?
Someone I don't even know, I live in Nigeria she iive on Zimbabwe.

With each of ur comment u keep proving you are mad
members of a cult. Don't necessarily live close to each other

Once you share someone beliefs and values you definitely are in the same cult with them(Google is your friend)

You belong to the cult of simpletonhood and promiscuousity
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by NairaMaster1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Techguy96:

Don't u see how stupid u are, I should contest the killing of innocent Nigeria in this thread abi?
Do u leave with me, do u know what I do, were u in the last endsars protest?

Have u seen me anywhere supporting the killings of anyone.

This very topic is about this girl that was murder. Most of u dont really think, u just open ur mouth waaaaaa, empty head

You claim u believe in god yet so wicked, because the Jesus u worship will not kill this 16 yrs old girl for having multiple boyfriend.

I wonder what they teach y'all in your church.

You got it. They taught the girls in your church to have numerous boy friends. Pastor remember you started by saying that nothing is wrong having 6 boyfriends. Maybe they teach that in your church too.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
ume1000:
how do u reckon they treat women

Perhaps they fund her financial growth while been considered equal (biggest scam of the century)

some say if u want a perfect woman build her urself. But who builds the man

Am an advocate for true equality not one where

Where men are treated as workers/soldiers in a anthill

Where women get all the advantages and none of the disadvantages

Men are told to man up in difficulties and women given a shoulder to lean on

True equality entails women contributing their fair share in the home

Getting the same sentence for same crime (no weaker vessels nonsense)

So ogbeni if you expect women to be treated as goddess while the men slave away , I fear for what that makes u
When u think a 16 yr old girl should be killed because she's promiscuous.

When u blame women for being rape n abuse instead of the abuser.

Did anyone put gun on ur head to finance a woman?
It's ur money, spend it how u like or has any woman come to rob u of ur money.

I have also heard if u want a perfect man build him.

I can see u are advocating for the male ant as well.

Who tells men to man up, is it not their fellow Men.

I did not say u should treat women as goddess but as least treat them as a fellow human being.

If a boy was killed for having six girlfriend I'm pretty sure ur reaction would have been different.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You got it. They taught the girls in your church to have numerous boy friends. Pastor remember you started by saying that nothing is wrong having 6 boyfriends. Maybe they teach that in your church too.
U can't even use nairaland very well and u arguing with me, was I the person that said there's nothing wrong with having six boyfriend?
Go through all my quote, I never said such?
My only point is showing sympathy to human, someone was killed n you guys are justifying her death because she has 6 boyfriend.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by Techguy96(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
ume1000:
members of a cult. Don't necessarily live close to each other

Once you share someone beliefs and values you definitely are in the same cult with them(Google is your friend)

You belong to the cult of simpletonhood and promiscuousity
Ogbeni shut up, im hundred percent sure u are the simp n promiscuous one here, I know people like you, u are all over nairaland.
Forming holy holy n na una worst pass.
I'm pretty sure u could be a rapists or an abuser.
You hatred for women is obvious.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by ume1000: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Techguy96:

Ogbeni shut up, im hundred percent sure u are the simp n promiscuous one here, I know people like you, u are all over nairaland.
Forming holy holy n na una worst pass.
I'm pretty sure u could be a rapists or an abuser.
You hatred for women is obvious.
and your blind devotion to women is ridiculous

Am sure if a man where the victim you would say he deserves it

No where in my post did I support her murder

There is nothing wrong with treating a woman as your queen if she sees you as her king but that isn't the case these days all I see are queens and slaves

I see them opening doors for these women

I see them paying for her expenses

I see them carrying the bags full with tomatoes in the market place

I see them fighting with their fellow men even when the women are wrong

I see them creating special legislative seats for these women

I see them employing more women than men

We hear stupid phrase like

A woman can do wrong

Never hit a women(even when she hits first)

It digust me when men like u are prejudice against their fellow men cause of pussy

It irritates me when young men spend their hard earn money on these vargina wielding creatures while they do not reciprocate

It breaks my heart to see/hear of men losing their hard earn wealth all in the name of granting alimony to women

If you have ever been on the receiving end of women double standards you might understand

Or not

I forget you are a simp

therefore your brain has been hardwired to live and die for women like the symbolic worker and soldier ants laying down their lives for their queen

Perhaps you believe it would grant u a special place in paradise
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe by NairaMaster1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Techguy96:

U can't even use nairaland very well and u arguing with me, was I the person that said there's nothing wrong with having six boyfriend?
Go through all my quote, I never said such?
My only point is showing sympathy to human, someone was killed n you guys are justifying her death because she has 6 boyfriend.

Thank you Mr sympathizer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.