Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) (35254 Views)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Newsmic: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, 2Face took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his mum as she turns a year older, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of his mum with the caption;

"Oh my sweet mother. Massive birthday blessings ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUSRTtMMcLH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZdbrOAmEpM

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Happy blessed birthday ma. More divine years ahead.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by 10mobile: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Money makes everything good.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2021
HBD ma, Bloggers will focus on Annie to see if she ll celebrate her MIL. undecided

9 Likes

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by momodub: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nice one
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian singer, 2Face took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his mum as she turns a year older, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of his mum with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUSRTtMMcLH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZdbrOAmEpM

Interesting
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Gravatar: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2021

Happy Birthday Mrs Rose Idibia

Though I won't forget how you prevented some associates of mine when they were kids from gaining access to the girls hostel when you were the matron in their secondary school.

Maximum cockblocking.

11 Likes

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by ucsquare(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
A mother's love is incomparable, it's heavenly..

Shout out to all mother's out there and to everyone working their socks off to ensure their mother is well taken care of..

Still taking you works.. hit us up for all ur graphics design needs at an affordable price, be it logo or fliers..

Check my signature for contact detail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin ;congratulations ma ,please help us advice your son to stick to his wife and live all these olosho gold diggers working tirelessly to destroy his marriage..he chosed her above all other of his babymamas ,mothers are homemakers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wow! Beautiful woman. May God bless and keep her till she is too old to live.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Mama 2Face.
Long Life and Prosperity.

Now we know where 2Face got his cuteness from.
All shades of beauty and cuteness.

Shout out to all mothers out there.
Mothers are Golden.

4Shakes:
I miss this guy MannaB the most popular G on NL. How far na grin
We are not popular
We just come here to post THE TRUTH on a daily basis.
All of us @MANNA dey kampong.
Go's has been so good to us and the works of our hands.
Nagode Jesus!
Have a great week ahead correct Guy!
Hugs.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Passionate888: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday ma

1 Like

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nasije: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by baby124: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hahahaha. Annie, hope Tuface don come back.
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
So happy 2face and Ani pulled through and I pray it remained so forever.

From what I understood, their problem came from the both younger brothers.
Like I said and will continue to say even though some people called me names,some younger brothers are just not useful and will never be

1 Like

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by TheKing4040(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
grand children from 2 face alone Don full everywhere. Nice one 2 baba

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
That's good
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
OKAY thats good news
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Simplebeauty: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin

grin
Happy birthday to the mother of a legend
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by QuickStandard: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Better person.......

Tu baba the legend......

Happy Birthday to your mumsy
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Big mama, thank you for gifting us a legendary 2face

4 Likes

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by pstar234(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy birthday..... nice that your wife didn't spoil your name on social media

Trust in God
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tubaba is definitely a man that doesn't ever need paternity test... If it's his child , you'll definitely know. You can notice that every single child in that photo with his mom looks like a version of him.
That guy has got some really strong genes.
Gravatar:

Though I won't forget how you prevented some associates of mine when they were kids from gaining access to the girls hostel when you were the matron in their secondary school.

Maximum cockblocking.

Please expantiate further... You've managed to arouse my interest. cheesygrincheesy

8 Likes

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Her Bday was yesterday nah. Why nah today them dey post the news
Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by ugodson(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy Birthday Mommy. There is nothing a mother in love with her kids cannot do for them. Happy Birthday Ma

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gravatar:

Maximum cockblocking.

Yet in her own household sprang up the exact opposite. Train your sons!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) / Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.