Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A (18023 Views)

Victor Osimhen And Ademola Lookman Top Serie A Goal Chart / Victor Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Legia Warsaw In Europa Conference League / Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by AmazingELixir: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Ok ooo
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Noblefreeman(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
I love his carriage on the field, he will d very well
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
I THINK CHELSEA NEED TO ADD THIS GUY TO THEIR RADDER cheesy
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
NewSoul:
I wish I were him
You shouldn't. Yours might be better and bigger.
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2021
constant1960:
update- its bin reported dt a british woman is planning to sue Fernandez for breaking her Window blind wt dt penalty he fired out of d stadium against villa..

Which kind of fake news is this? The report that came from BBC said a small boy caught the ball in Oshodi market.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Neimar: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Nigerians and hype
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Nice
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2021
I bet Guardiola is watching out for Osimhen. Especially with him working in the past with Emmanuel Amunike, his former colleague and now with a tactician like Spaletti. I hope City lands Osimhen next season.
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by ofiko123(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations to Victor osimhen..

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Neimar:
Nigerians and hype

If Europeans celebrate Haaland and Benzema, you will clap. The post is that Osimhen scored, you will say hype.

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Kingcalls: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2021
constant1960:
update- its bin reported dt a british woman is planning to sue Fernandez for breaking her Window blind wt dt penalty he fired out of d stadium against villa..

That penalty miss looked more like a set up to sack ole
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2021
This kid is a revelation... I wish him an injury-free season!

Napoli is on fire this season! The only people standing between them and the Scudetto are the Milan clubs. Atalanta is good, but inconsistent. Juventus is not anywhere near it this season!

Winning Serie A will be exceptionally great for Osimhen's Resume! He will become one of the most sought after strikers in Europe by next season. Same with Onuachu.

NFF should get a good coach, lemme see who will come near Super Eagles in Africa... World cup will be a blast!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by KingDash: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Farmers league
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2021
NewSoul:

But I'm 25 already, can I still meet up

It doesn't have to be football... Set your mind to excel in other things you are good at, put in the work, and grace will find you.

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

That penalty miss looked more like a set up to sack ole

Player Power... Just like Tottenham.

Eventually, they will actually get the coach sacked!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Odobaone: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Tfstyler:

Napoli isn't a small club you know. I just want him to build a legacy for himself there —atleast, 8 seasons, win trophies and let's see what comes. Do you think if Kante has took Hazard's path, he would be where he is today?

You're Right Brother but Other clubs wouldn't let him stay that long as a striker.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Neimar:
Nigerians and hype

What do you mean by 'Hype'??!... Nigga has been consistently bringing in the goods for 2 seasons in a row, different leagues for that matter.

Many of you have still refused to give King Salah (Liverpool) his due respect up till now, even when he is by far more prolific than people you all worship.

Africans sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Neimar: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

If Europeans celebrate Haaland and Benzema, you will clap. The post is that Osimhen scored, you will say hype.

Doesn't mean anything
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

It doesn't have to be football... Set your mind to excel in other things you are good at, put in the work, and grace will find you.
Ok thank you, I'll work on my other talents

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Neimar: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

What do you mean by 'Hype'??!... Nigga has been consistently bringing in the goods for 2 seasons in a row, different leagues for that matter.

Many of you have still refused to give King Salah (Liverpool) his due respect up till now, even when he is by far more prolific than people you all worship.

Africans sha!!!

Obviously you're a Liverpool fan

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Josywhyte: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
May u continue scoring goals for fun and may your form never drop bro.
We are very proud of you
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by drealbenard(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2021
constant1960:

grin lol
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Neimar:

Obviously you're a Liverpool fan

Nah... Not even close! I am an African first... An honest and unbiased football fan. cool

Where is the lie??! Mo Salah has literally ruled the EPL for 3 seasons in a row, yet most of you would choose to pretend he doesn't come close to your preferred stars.

I am actually among the select few who look beyond the hype around so called popular names... There are players worth their name in Gold who the media will rather choose to ignore:

Victor Osimhen
Paul Onuachu
Mohamed Salah
Jamie Vardy
Sergei Gnabry
Karim Benzema
Ismaila Sarr
Manuel Locatelli
Just to mention a few...

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by dazzlingd(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Hope he doesn't tire out soon or have injury, he plays with so much energy and maybe too much

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by dazzlingd(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
I bet Guardiola is watching out for Osimhen. Especially with him working in the past with Emmanuel Amunike, his former colleague and now with a tactician like Spaletti. I hope City lands Osimhen next season.
So he can discard him like Iheanacho

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Neimar: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nah... Not even close! I am an African first... An honest and unbiased football fan. cool

Where is the lie??! Mo Salah has literally ruled the EPL for 3 seasons in a row, yet most of you would choose to pretend he doesn't come close to your preferred stars.

I am actually among the select few who look beyond the hype around so called popular names... There are players worth their name in Gold who the media will rather choose to ignore:

Victor Osimhen
Paul Onuachu
Mohamed Salah
Jamie Vardy
Sergei Gnabry
Karim Benzema
Ismaila Sarr
Manuel Locatelli
Just to mention a few...

Osimhen has not done anything TBH
Let's wait till the season ends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divine Oduduru Disqualified From IAAF World Championships / Nigeria Paralympic Athletes Return Home To Heroic Welcome(photos) / John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.