Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A (18022 Views)

Victor Osimhen And Ademola Lookman Top Serie A Goal Chart / Victor Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Legia Warsaw In Europa Conference League / Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by techWriter3: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
I THINK CHELSEA NEED TO ADD THIS GUY TO THEIR RADDER cheesy

You already have Lukaku, a constantly misfiring Werner, and a Belgium striker who doesn't want to assemble his dignity and leave permanently...

Don't waste Osimhen on the bench!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Calicoe: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Immanoel7:
One thing I noticed about life is when it seems like your end is near that is when you start blossoming. He got a red a couple of weeks ago, look at him now

Good quote but a red card has never been the end of a footballer. It is just a pause and they move on when the punishment is over. It is nothing compared to injury
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by bleskid: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Calicoe: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Lattop:
Starboy, I wish u can break Nigeria 20 years wait for best in Africa
Not dis year sha because salah is something else
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Lamasta(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2021
NewSoul:
I wish I were him
Pray to have the same opportunity so you can be better than him
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by THANDS619: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2021
God bless the giver...I received 1500 naira now, will head to buy the drugs now. I am grateful �

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

You already have Lukaku, a constantly misfiring Werner, and a Belgium striker who doesn't want to assemble his dignity and leave permanently...

Don't waste Osimhen on the bench!!!
Cool

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Starz825(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Odobaone:

Guy has BIG future ahead of him. The hunger to work hard speaks howfar he will go. I.pray Bigger clubs come for him
His hunger is similar to that of cr7 growing up
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Faber(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2021
StTrajann:
REAL FIX£D MATCH£S £XIST! Google search "R£AL FIX£D MATCH£S N£T" and visit the website to see for yourself

Scammer...na monte Carlo bet club be that blog. The idiot scammer don change name.
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by TruthinAction: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2021
We need a good coach in Nigeria to manage this talent. I expect more from him. How many Nigeria under 17 has scored up to 10 goals in that competition? Osimhen did. He has a track record of scoring goals.
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Kennedy97: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Neimar:

Obviously you're a Liverpool fan

Shut up abeg
Una go the use words anyhow

Post says "Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A"
What's the hype there?

Did he not score?
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2021
dazzlingd:

So he can discard him like Iheanacho

Guardiola was willing to keep Iheanacho. Iheanacho would have needed time to break into Guardiola's system and Iheanacho chose to go.

Remember, Foden was also gumming bench like Iheanacho that time. It took Foden about two years to break into the City team.

Unfortunately, the route Iheanacho took by leaving now seems a longer path.
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Odobaone: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Starz825:

His hunger is similar to that of cr7 growing up

Aswear my Brother
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Neimar: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Kennedy97:

Shut up abeg
Una go the use words anyhow

Post says "Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A"
What's the hype there?

Did he not score?

Get lost
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Commentor: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
NewSoul:
I wish I were him

What's even better is that you are you.

You can achieve a lot if you believe.
Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Bamzyriches451: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nice one from victor
I also scored brace in training today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divine Oduduru Disqualified From IAAF World Championships / Nigeria Paralympic Athletes Return Home To Heroic Welcome(photos) / John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.