Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (65576 Views)

Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by TeeGentle(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
imagine
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by generalwo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
nzeobi:
That was a business disagreement assassination but some people will turn it to something tribal.

Though I saw a post on Facebook where they said he's responding to treatment
. ..... How sure are you that it's business related or are u one of the assailants? Did u hear anything business related there or are u a relative of the man?

5 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Vipro(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
So some people were actually videoing?

Why can't He/they call the police?

Nigeria Police cry

8 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by PAWG(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
nzeobi:
That was a business disagreement assassination but some people will turn it to something tribal.

And this makes the shooting okay?

1 Like

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
I hope our security operatives do Smtn about this.

Ipob will retaliate if Fulani kills Igbos bt won’t say anything about these Igbos killing Igbos? If ipob stood against lawlessness generally and protection of life and property im sure the people would have been in more support of them bt no they agenda is a selfish and programmed one.

4 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by laivwire(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
nzeobi:

Could be locally made and don't disregard what God can do

No way, those guys were holding assault rifles.
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Franking: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Inside life.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by blaqtom(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
The two men killed are not mere humans they would probably be in Vahalla resting.......we try to live an exemplary life through Christ our savior not to get our hands soil in blood....cos those that kill by sword would also die by sword ooo......stay away from cultism dem nor go hear!!! ....is not a business deal it’s cultist killing cultist

6 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by GoodIsGod: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Man is killing
Woman is killing
Husband is killing
Wife is killing
Mother is killing
Father is killing
Son is killing
Daughter is killing
Brother is killing
Sister is killing
Friend is killing
Enemy is killing
Government is killing
Individual is killing
Group is killing
Religion is killing
Social justice is killing
Human rights is killing
Bandits are killing
Gunmen are killing
Police is killing
Okada man is killing
Money is killing
Car is killing
Lion is killing
Dog is killing
Cow is killing in Nigeria

Antelope is not killing
Tortoise is not killing
Goat is not killing
Ponmo is not killing
Monkey tail is not killing
Vegetable is not killing
Orange is not killing
Fruit is not killing

Just tired

grin
After all the stress at the end. Think of something wise to end your efforts next time.

Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
RIP so sad
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Decency2020(f): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
The funny part of life is that the day one of the people involved in killing this man is killed, we will run to nairaland to type

RIP,

POOR INNOCENT SOUL.

Abeg wetin be this guy hustle again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by uuzba(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

And I was expecting something meaningful at the end of your poem undecided
Hope all is well with you
Hope all is well with him?
You didn't see where he said he is just tired?

1 Like

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Terrier99: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
nzeobi:

You must be one of the assassins.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
ROCK OF AGES CLEFT FOR ME,LET ME HIDE MYSELF IN THEE . embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by jditimiya(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
If they ask you now what went wrong? you will here him Bleep up or deal went wrong.
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by JOACHINpedro: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
uuzba:

Hope all is well with him?
You didn't see where he said he is just tired?

All of us are tired. It's a norm in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Minjim: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Igbos have lost it.

Please, give Biafra Asap!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Amajerry83(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
laivwire:

How can a human shot at blank range in the head be responding to treatment?
yes, it's possible on rare occasions, depends on where the bullet hit
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Minjim: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
greymiles:
Na afonjas drop am
They are intimidated by our success

1 Like

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by slowice(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Our south east, our home is becoming lawless and barbaric undecided undecided

I'm tired mehn, everything here drains you on a daily.... Nigeria is not an easy place to reside in.
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by okoroemeka(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
TheWolfen:
Evil people dem no dey use eye see better thing. Imagine taking a life you didn't create. You will provide an answer when the blood u spilled accuse you on judgement day
what you have to understand is something like this does not happen without cause and this is the reaction,(1)a gilted ex lover,a scorned woman's anger is hotter than volcanic lava,(2)a drug deal gone wrong,chop cartel share(3)money,money,money+ greediness,but my main suspicion is no 1,he just got married and died in 4-5 months,the guy is a fine man and obviously has money,an ex lover can easily kill him,if the police can just pick up his exlover the truth will come out.lesson to all bachelor's intending to drop their current ex and marry another,be careful,use wisdom and diplomacy worthy of the UN secretary general,no fire is hotter than the anger of a woman scorned.

4 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_zNj6k6a7c

See Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6772857/man-dragged-out-car-shot

The man who was shot dead by a group of gunmen in Igbariam, Anambra State, has been identified as Olisa, Reports.

In The Video making rounds online, As Sighted By , the masked gunmen dragged the victim out of his car and shot him repeatedly to make sure he died.

According to Facebook user, Dan Ugwu, Who Notified , Said, Olisa got married to his wife, Uju in May 2021.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216037270044654&id=1836023841

In Nigeria, I stopped ENVYING any acclaimed successful person or people ever since I gained a full Insight of how most of these people usually became successful. Nigeria Is an original Case of "Dog Eat Dogs" They all know what they are doing so no pity or whatsoever from me. Case Closed......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Tremple8v: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Deal gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Hope313(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_zNj6k6a7c

See Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6772857/man-dragged-out-car-shot

The man who was shot dead by a group of gunmen in Igbariam, Anambra State, has been identified as Olisa, Reports.

In The Video making rounds online, As Sighted By , the masked gunmen dragged the victim out of his car and shot him repeatedly to make sure he died.

According to Facebook user, Dan Ugwu, Who Notified , Said, Olisa got married to his wife, Uju in May 2021.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216037270044654&id=1836023841
Jehovah the only true God promised in his word the Bible ( Hosea 2:18) that he will make his people to live in security none of them will be dread of anything again. This bible fullfiment will soon take place in nearest future. ....( Please kindly visit our website for more info. ( www.jw.org)
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
NIGERIA isn't safe anymore, the way people keeps dying like fowls everyday is worrisome
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by femlad97(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Grace001:
Nigeria is a country where you can make money bla bla...

Even with your money, you’re not safe.

Rip to him, his family will claim his property and the wife will remarry

1m Naira monthly job in Nigeria or should accept CANADA PR ?
mumu so u think u can't die in canada....is it grin

2 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by AfroKnight: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
He was probably a cultist too
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Vipro:
So some people were actually videoing?

Why can't He/they call the police?

Nigeria Police cry

Call what Police??! In which continent or nation??!...

I like how you guys try so hard to pretend security is up and running in this nation. grin

1 Like

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by jamace(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

In Nigeria, I stopped ENVYING any acclaimed successful person or people ever since I gained a full Insight of how most of these people usually became successful. Nigeria Is an original Case of "Dog Eat Dogs" They all know what they are doing so no pity or whatsoever from me. Case Closed......
GBAM..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.