Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (65529 Views)

Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Tomilola360: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

And I was expecting something meaningful at the end of your poem undecided
Hope all is well with you

cheesy sorry u felt that way too. the person need cane

2 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Nwaotu10(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Him fit be Azaman/picker wey fk. cry cry
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by uuzba(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

All of us are tired. It's a norm in this part of the world
I wish you strength for today and always.
Seriously, I too am quite tired. Seriously.
Anyway, have a nice day today.

1 Like

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Shezzman: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
I was also expecting something meaningful..
JOACHINpedro:

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Terrier99:

You must be one of the assassins.

Well, it certainly wasn't a random killing or robbery...

That was clearly personal, premeditated and looks quite targeted. They obviously knew him, and came specifically to end him.

Such viciousness can only be cult, drugs or business related!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by hedonido: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

In Nigeria, I stopped ENVYING any acclaimed successful person or people ever since I gained a full Insight of how most of these people usually became successful. Nigeria Is an original Case of "Dog Eat Dogs" They all know what they are doing so no pity or whatsoever from me. Case Closed......

Care to share the full insight on how most people become 'successful' in Nigeria? I'm sure we all have a lot to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by lichocho(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
laivwire:

How can a human shot at blank range in the head be responding to treatment?
e don happen plenty times na..
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by sylve11: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
blaqtom:
The two men killed are not mere humans they would probably be in Vahalla resting.......we try to live an exemplary life through Christ our savior not to get our hands soil in blood....cos those that kill by sword would also die by sword ooo......stay away from cultism dem nor go hear!!! ....is not a business deal it’s cultist killing cultist

huh? shocked cool
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Iamagoodgirll: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
When should we expect good news in this country. His killing must be business gone wrong or competitors
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Fistop: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Grace001:
Nigeria is a country where you can make money bla bla...

Even with your money, you’re not safe.

Rip to him, his family will claim his property and the wife will remarry

1m Naira monthly job in Nigeria or should accept CANADA PR ?

[/b]CANADA PR[b]
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by IbileIfe: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Two possessions Igbo men can kill for are power tussle over business or a beautiful woman.
Especially Igbo men of Anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by kingLebron: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

��
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by pedrilo: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
The east is on fire
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Aammee77: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
No price no pay
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Freelane33(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
God knows
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
This is so sad
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
ENVY in Nigeria is thicker than GDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by FellaG: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
That's brutal...
Meanwhile....

From time immemorial, there have been crazy rulers in the world. While not dwelling on ancient times, we will restrict our documentary to just modern history

Saparmurat Niyazov
Macias Nguema
KIM Jong-IL
Etc

These are less known dictators but thier actions during thier time in power is often jaw dropping and wonderful(sic) to say the least.
Do well to comment on who, in your opinion is the craziest of them all. Thank you, subscribe, share and like the video. enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbAkc8i3G0
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by elmodee7(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=greymiles post=106213009]Na afonjas drop am
They are intimidated by our success [/quote

Your stupidity is alarming

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by KpakpaJulaga: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
hedonido:

Care to share the full insight on how most people become 'successful' in Nigeria? I'm sure we all have a lot to learn.
Evolutionlove will have to start a thread then.
I want to learn too.
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by typicalgamer(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Azaman turn ripper

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by elmodee7(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
IbileIfe:
Two possessions Igbo men can kill for are power tussle over business or a beautiful woman.
Especially Igbo men of Anambra state.
y
sure the can kill over there drug business and prostitutes wives

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by BigYash: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Vipro:
So some people were actually videoing?

Why can't He/they call the police?

Nigeria Police cry
They will not come,even if you call them..

1 Like

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by The5DME(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cult related killing.
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Ikpunwanyianamb: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
nzeobi:
That was a business disagreement assassination but some people will turn it to something tribal.

Though I saw a post on Facebook where they said he's responding to treatment
He was beheaded
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
hedonido:

Stop Whining me, In Nigeria, It Is a must you Cut Corners no matter how Little It Is If you want to live a comfortable life most especially In this Perilous Days. Except you are still under 30years or Daddy and Mummy are still there for you, Or you are pretending not to understand my Notion. Many matured people viewing the thread knows what I'm saying.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by BigYash: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

He was beheaded
The guy beheaded has dreadlocks. It seems they are two different persons killed o
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by stasius: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
First of all, is he a cultist

I learnt the one beheaded is a cultist(an executioner).

So I ask again is He a cultist I don't have RIP to waste for cultists.
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by wink2015(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
IGBO AGAINST IGBO !
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Yungmil: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:
Success can be a source of jealousy - do not transform this jealousy into hate by being over-confident and proud in your means and ability. Do not use your newfound position to rip off others or leverage them negatively. If you ever encounter troubles with your business partners or contractors or people you owe - please inform the police about your dealings (only if tey are legal)

Please Life is as cheap as pure water in Nigeria these days. you can be ON today and OFF tomorrow
These your words are so deep but people won't understand it. Great wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by Skindiveaa7: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
You too get sense bro
nzeobi:
That was a business disagreement assassination but some people will turn it to something tribal.

Though I saw a post on Facebook where they said he's responding to treatment
Re: Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra by izubext007: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Business went sour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.