Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game (34379 Views)

Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by murphyibiam15(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Digmygold:

So you don't know this is above Big Brother. You no know say Biggie na employee answerable to his employer? Angel has connections in high places. Corruption everywhere.
Who owns this show in actual sense? I hope is not the Nigerian govt?
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by winterlover: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Digmygold:

So you don't know this is above Big Brother. You no know say Biggie na employee answerable to his employer? Angel has connections in high places. Corruption everywhere.
Very true

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by thatigboman1: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2021
jaxxy:
When Maria was evicted when there was no reason for a 3 person eviction nobody released statements. Pere and Angel can both be evicted and the sky won’t fall. It is big brothers house and big brothers rules.
God bless you.
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by airsaylongcome: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

I honestly don't know why you are so wound up or even why you are fuming so needlessly... I have never and will never criticize anyone for watching BBNaija, so look elsewhere for your target congregation.

My issue remains with the so called fans and "management" of a certain house-mate issuing statements like there is a real issue on ground, like this is some national emergency or whatever.

If you happen to be a part of the said "management" (I honestly don't even get what they are managing), then my comment remains unapologetically and unabashedly directed at you: Such statements are ridiculous, needless, and taking the frivolous too far!!!

I would seriously hate to have to come down hard on you for actually comparing a game of football (something that commands the minds, passion, finance and interest of over 70% of the universe) to a seasonal exercise in banality! Abeg, check yourself!!! grin

Absolutely NO difference between football and BBNaija

That it allegedly commands the minds and passion of 70% of the universe does not make it anything more than a banality
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Like for white money, share for pere grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Absolutely NO difference between football and BBNaija

That it allegedly commands the minds and passion of 70% of the universe does not make it anything more than a banality

I like the way you think and comment... Impressive display of intelligence.

The part in bold, I totally and vehemently disagree with, but I will deign not to further that argument! Maybe on another occasion. Thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by Digmygold: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Who owns this show in actual sense? I hope is not the Nigerian govt?

Multichoice owned by South Africans and A beg the.major sponsor.owned by Nigerians. I am guess she has connections with "Abeg" via her dad.
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by IdJack(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
I just pity Pere, I pray he win the twist.

Good luck to him.
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by murphyibiam15(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Digmygold:

Multichoice owned by South Africans and A beg the.major sponsor.owned by Nigerians. I am guess she has connections with "Abeg" via her dad.
I'm talking of big brother show, not owners of dstv and gotv
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by MeeLan: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
This while show na mind games na, your votes are horses dreams. The vote results is what big brother says it is, whether twisted game or not, the organisers decides the twist. Pere is an insider, planted by the organisers themselves.
#UseUrHead
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by DonaldGenes(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
disicoh:
always jumping from post to post while contributing zero
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by eagleonearth(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jerryherd:

Be like say Na NTA Zamfara you dey watch Abi?!

Eat sleep for were... Even if them tell you that you go free

How many people don run mad for the show,?!

What of physical injury from task

Voluntary exist nko

Guy BBNAIJA no be joke
bro no be lie oo. Those people tend to be indecent sometimes in the house and then the ladies dress code which is a no-no for a morally upright but truth be told, e no easy in there.
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by maldino: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Biggie this ur twist no make sense. .u won twist our brain join...We know say you no like Pere but just free the guy to continue his game back into the house..
Mental Health dey oo...
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by vickydevoka(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
lastchild:
that's what am saying, if angel won pere by votes, they wouldn't have introduce that game, they just wanted a way to kick pere and retain angel
U are right. They needed gender equality buh dats not equity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by airsaylongcome: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

I like the way you think and comment... Impressive display of intelligence.

The part in bold, I totally and vehemently disagree with, but I will deign not to further that argument! Maybe on another occasion. Thank you.

Lol! Deep down in your heart you know it is true! Messi left Barcelona allegedly for FFP reasons. And went to PSG, known FFP violators.

For the owners of the club I can understand the business side. Same way owners (and advertisers on BBN) have a business side.

For all of us fans of either Football or BBN, it's all about being "entertained". Whether that entertainment is having to drag which GOAT is a better Ewu (football) or which "ashawo" is a better LovePeddler, at the end of the day if you set emotions aside its still the same. It's like us Nigerians being mad that our politicians steal our commonwealth but we have no qualms if we artificially increase the price of an item that our office needs to buy (and pocket the difference). It's still the same crime of stealing.

But like you say, let's let it slide.

And behind your seemingly "toxic facade" is an intellectual. You only have that facade up as a shield.

Oh, and thank you for not throwing insults. A lot of people with similar facade would have gone on a tirade throwing invectives. But you kept it classy
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Maturity... This is what Pere himself would have said or typed

His crime is for questioning, WhiteMoney and his strategy man to man

Sticking to only Maria

Questioning why Sasskay got evicted with her brains , modesty and Angel remained

U r right in all ur points but one..
Why would he question a fellow "house mate's strategy"? Isn't it a game?
That's envy for me..
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Masterito:
Can you leave white money out of this? That's is the problem with you Pere fans and Pere himself.
As in eh...they are so envious of the guy?
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
oluwaahmed:

I think the problem is that pere knows the show has been scripted for whitemoney but he doesn't understand why. Which is what I ask BBN faithfuls. How is the show intriguing when you already know the winner?
U r from the other side...I'm not surprised u r hating on whitemoney...but not all people from the other side r like u sha
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by chijike(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
MaestroID:
MAKE EVERYBODY GETATA
HERE
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by Digmygold: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
murphyibiam15:

I'm talking of big brother show, not owners of dstv and gotv

Lol. The show is produced by multichoice owners of Dstv and Gotv.
Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by oluwaahmed: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

U r from the other side...I'm not surprised u r hating on whitemoney...but not all people from the other side r like u sha

My brother I am not from the other side and I don't watch BBN, but my guys that watch have been saying from the first or second week that whitemoney is the winner and most people here belive so. so, what's the fun when you already know the winner? Everyone knew Efe, Laycon would win from the very first 2 weeks. How come it's easy to know the winners

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game by murphyibiam15(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Digmygold:

Lol. The show is produced by multichoice owners of Dstv and Gotv.
Okay, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Happening To TSTV? / #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe / Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.