Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification (47731 Views)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by SleekGist: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
After 2019 Big Brother Naija show, Tacha was disqualified from the show tonight,her management swiftly released an official statement regarding the disqualification.

Sharing a video of the disqualification, they wrote:

It is with sadness we announce that our girl has been disqualified from the big brother house. We can only accept this as it's big brother's house, big brother's rules.

It was a good running and we thank you all for your support. I know some of us are outraged but we have to stay calm and accept this decision. . We will keep you updated.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B27Rr70HaaH/?igshid=eolqjh9fqc9j

Recall that Tacha was disqualified for being physically violent towards fellow housemate, Mercy.

Tacha and Mercy had been embroiled a shouting match, which turned physical after Tacha grabbed Mercy’s hair and she, in turn, tried to defend herself with an electric iron.

For her part in the altercation, Mercy got two strikes from Big Brother “for not stepping away from a volatile situation.”

According to the official website of the show, Tacha was accused of losing her temper which led to her pushing, shoving and pulling Mercy’s hair which was considered violence.

Big Brother found her guilty of breaking the House rule of physical violence and intent to harm the moment she shoved Mercy, and the moment she pulled her hair on 2 separate occasions. Biggie deemed that such physical violence has no place in Big Brother’s house.

If you would recall that fitness expert, Kemen was also disqualified from the 2017 edition of the show.

There are just 10 days left in the show.

https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaija-tachas-management-releases-official-statement-after-her-disqualification/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
SO SOMEONE'S FATHER/MOTHER WOULD WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND STILL DECIDE TO WANT TO MANAGE THIS RUDE NONENTITY....

INTERESTING!.....

242 Likes 21 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Olodo24: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sad for her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Even the statement is smelling

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Jerkules: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha will have the last laff watch this space

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Praizenewsgist(f): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by freeman81: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
The girl Tacha.
Pride, impatience, boastful, lack of wisdom,
not hateful, quick to forgive, doesn't gossip,
contented.

smoker, gossip, manipulator, quick to anger, and violence, drunk
forgives not forgotten, loves for cliques, always happy.

We have many faces with different characters and our ability to change is when working with a team. The latter is a team person but the former is not.

Tacha needs to grow up. Mercy came with a game to change her life through BBNAIJA but Tacha came to prove a point ,maybe to her followers or PH peeps.

Mercy is a retired O, who is tired of her past and wants a change with a bigger level but T, was still playing childish games, and didn't realise that pride is different from confidence.

She is really a sweet kid and needs a lot of growing up.

This incident is the beginning of a Big Rival that will endure for long in Nigeria.

The girl Mercy,

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Teewhy2: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
It is grace that Diana stays longer than Tacha, with all the No leave No Transfer she didn't stay till the end.
Lesson learnt
Over confidence and bad attitude destroys things

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by LearnITsmash(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
She na smelly babe what did you expect undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by OKorowanta: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mercy dey fvck big brother that's y she was spared.
Both of them were pure nuisance this morning..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Olufela30: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
At last, no more bad odour.. Air freshener go rest...

My niggi Seyi can win in peace now...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Mcurim(m): 12:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Damage control cannot control this damage.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Charleys: 12:40am On Sep 28, 2019
boycott BBNAIJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by dkronicle(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2019
So bad. I hooe she is okay. Please read my signature below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2019
God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being. Same mercy that picked an iron to strike Tacha is being seen as a queen now? Because she eliminated someone she feels is getting more attention than her?

Whats even the difference between The white witch called Mercy and this Tacha self? Coz as far as am corcerned Mercy is a worse Hoe too. No check it out na. At least, even Tacha is selling herbs and has a lot of followers on instagram to make raba. What does Mercy do to afford her expensive lifestyles? Gerrarahia mehn....

Honestly I feel for this Tacha girl. So many nasty things being said about one person. Which I know that 80% will be lies.

This Tacha girl may not be as bad as people try to demonize her. Her only crime was trying to be successful in a hopeless country like Nigeria filled with very toxic and heartless human beings who would never like to see you progress.

One funny thing I find out in Nigeria is that they attack you and expect you not to retaliate. I mean, how do you attack a human being you perceive as a threath and expect not to be attacked back?

Let me add that same Seyi and Mike some ding bats perceive as Nice may actually be murderers. This is just an assumption. Because indomie heads like Funke Akindele are already seeing him as role models. Mike you think is a gentle man for not attacking anybody on National TV may actually pour someone acid or shoot you like a lizard behind closed doors.

Tacha is very much like me. Attack me and get attacked back a 100 times. I say it again. God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being.

Funny enough, all these people especially ladies that attack Tacha have no other reason aside the fact that Tacha is more beautiful, has more men on her ass and is more Richer than them.

Tacha is just like a rejected stone in a society that fought there way to the top of the food chain in the society. At least in her line of proffession. Once you become successful, everybody wants to attach and associate with you! I will do exactly what Tacha is doing to them. Spit on them! Thats reality. Coz they will do same to you.

N.B
I careless about the very stuppid show. I swear that I have never watched it. I am only analyzing based on threads Seun or whoever sends to front page always. Most of them are always anti Tacha.

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by freemi(m): 3:21am On Sep 28, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Skinnienigga(m): 4:11am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being. Same mercy that picked an iron to strike Tacha is being seen as a queen now? Because she eliminated someone she feels is getting more attention than her?

Calm down. Tacha had it coming. She knew how to provoke others and still sharp mouth on top.

The first time someone else actually provoked her, she started pulling hair. She was dishing what she couldn't eat. Small hair flick n she started pulling hair. This is the same 23 year old that was calling a 38 year old man a "she-goat" just last week oh.

Make she go house go work on her anger management small.

I've got nothing against the chic but she made me cringe at her poor attitude one too many times in the house. Too much bad energy in one person.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Wickedfacts: 4:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Even the statement is smelling

(In Zlatan's voice) Ayiiii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Wickedfacts: 4:48am On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
ExcelDeBaron:

Whats even the difference between The white witch called Mercy and this Tacha self? Coz as far as am corcerned Mercy is a worse Hoe too. No check it out na. At least, even Tacha is selling herbs and has a lot of followers on instagram to make raba. What does Mercy do to afford her expensive lifestyles? Gerrarahia mehn....

Honestly I feel for this Tacha girl. So many nasty things being said about one person. Which I know that 80% will be lies.

This Tacha girl may not be as bad as people try to demonize her. Her only crime was trying to be successful in a hopeless country like Nigeria filled with very toxic and heartless human beings who would never like to see you progress.

One funny thing I find out in Nigeria is that they attack you and expect you not to retaliate. I mean, how do you attack a human being you perceive as a threath and expect not to be attacked back?

Let me add that same Seyi and Mike some ding bats perceive as Nice may actually be murderers. This is just an assumption. Because indomie heads like Funke Akindele are already seeing him as role models. Mike you think is a gentle man for not attacking anybody on National TV may actually pour someone acid or shoot you like a lizard behind closed doors.

Tacha is very much like me. Attack me and get attacked back a 100 times. I say it again. God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being.

Funny enough, all these people especially ladies that attack Tacha have no other reason aside the fact that Tacha is more beautiful, has more men on her ass and is more Richer than them.

Tacha is just like a rejected stone in a society that fought there way to the top of the food chain in the society. At least in her line of proffession. Once you become successful, everybody wants to attach and associate with you! I will do exactly what Tacha is doing to them. Spit on them! Thats reality. Coz they will do same to you.

N.B
I careless about the very stuppid show. I swear that I have never watched it. I am only analyzing based on threads Seun or whoever sends to front page always. Most of them are always anti Tacha.
[/s]

This one sef pass budget wey them pad. See as e wrote story like Soyinka.

My friend, forget the nonsense you typed up there. Tacha is out and you all can go to Hell.

Maybe WHO can sign her as an example of skin deterioration or UNICEF can sign her as an example of an ill-bred and uncultured human.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2019
Frontpage
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by ijaw1stson: 5:12am On Sep 28, 2019
We will see in court cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by abkrgumel(m): 5:28am On Sep 28, 2019
grin Management ke?

Don't worry tacha you'll be the next body spray ambassador with "tested and trusted" as slogan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by femi4: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B
Hypocrite.....you careless about the show, yet you wrote this epistle

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Bossontop(m): 5:47am On Sep 28, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by jeff1607(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2019
if so many people hate her this much how come she stayed this long

anyways if you are interested in my new product EAU DE TACHA perfume ,no need to bathe 3days the scent never goes away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by ezeonline2(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Na pride they lead to destruction. Na me fine pass, na me get brain pass, na me get class pass.... Na total destruction e dey lead person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by funmike83(f): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha went into the house being deceived. She thought the charm Jaruma made for her would work for her which was why she forgot all about herself. She became rude and arrogant forgetting that charm no dey catch naija youths. The way she was doing in the house obviously shows she relied so much on something.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by mrwonlasewonie: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2019
*Whenever I see tacha or her followers/mentees*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by wchuka: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by youngbang(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2019
wink

Who else noticed Tacha management statements has Body Odour too

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zubby Michael And Basketmouth Feature In An Action Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: 30 Entertainers Supporting Laycon (List) / FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.