Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise (20815 Views)

Monkey Steals Banana From Parked Truck, Caught On Camera (Pix / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked / Delta People Rush To Scoop Petrol From A Fallen Tanker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by wellmax(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2021
greymiles:
They are stealing from we igbos cuz they are jealous we are more successful than them

Who released this dog from its cage?

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by Btruth: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2021
It is well
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by TeeGentle(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Oyibo to dey suffer
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by greymiles: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2021
wellmax:

Shut up
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by olu77(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not good. We know the people committing this type of crime over there
Don't assume they are Africans

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by BigDawsNet: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Whats happening in the UK recently...its like they wanna become advance Nigeria version

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by BigDawsNet: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2021
jollenbaba:
Time for people wey wan japa to UK grin dem need workers oooo. My own helper should find me for US school I claim it amen

Let me give you scholarship but only UK

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by McOluOmo: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
budusky05:
Na still Nigerians sey steal am
Ur brothers abi

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by WaffenSS(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not good. We know the people committing this type of crime over there

I'll say it if you're afraid.

Igboes!

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by TeeGentle(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2021
wellmax:

Shenking
Bros i no like am oo
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by laivwire(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Talk true na Peckham you dey stay
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by Fahdiga(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2021
WaffenSS:

I'll say it if you're afraid.

Igboes!
Shatap

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by AbujaBlue: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Sorry, how is it 'on the rise in the UK'? All I see is one open petrol cap.
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by kaymart: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2021
BigDawsNet:

On a serious note....no jokes
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by techWriter3: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Petrol robbers

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by WaffenSS(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shatap

E choke the igboe punk!

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by Brownoctopus: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2021
BigDawsNet:

baba,if u get scholarship,your boy is loyal o.
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Talk true na Peckham you dey stay

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by Tomilola360: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2021
na buhari visit cause this thing o grin grin grin

Na Nigerians dey do the stealing angry
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by Newton85: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2021
I know Buhari's pea-brained cyber attack dogs will use this to console and assure themselves that Nigeria is not doing that bad under the Fulani mannequin compared to "saner climes."
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by omoharry(f): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2021
amNIGERIA:
UK: Stealing of Gas and Petrol from parked cars on the rise as Petrol Shortage continues.

A Nigeria man woke up to discover that criminals have made a hole under his parked car tank to drained all gas.

The same happened to cars parked in the garage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzljx_Eu0TA
He should check if there are Romani/Gypsies around his area.They are known for this things.

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by Newton85: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. Same UK planning to build defence submarines for Australia can do better to manage its energy crisis before they drag their citizens back to the stone age.

Thank God I am a Nigerian.
Even here in Nigeria, nobody digs a hole in your car tank to steal petrol. That's a low for the UK.

Meanwhile, oil is already zoomed past $78 and doing $79 now ,so there's no end in sight for their energy bills rising.

God bless Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund
You're right, "nobody digs a hole in your car tank to
steal petrol" in Nigeria, they just steal you and your petrol-filled car. You're such a colossal slowpoke!

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by Hugo55(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

God punish you for this statement.
Oyibi no dey steal?
Hahahahahaha my guy my guy take am easy abeg o grin
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by SarkinYarki: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2021
This can only happen in the Mushin of Lagos called Peckam
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by wman(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2021
I'm surprised at how poor the previous comments are and nobody realized the reason for the fuel scarcity in the UK. That's what you get when you move topics to the front page early without allowing knowledgeable people to comment.

They wanted Brexit and they got it. Now they are crying for immigrant workers to return. Lack of truck drivers everywhere. Lack of nannies and other workers. They are now begging the immigrants to return.

We deliver PC games all over Nigeria. https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by Neocotez(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Nigerians in UK did this
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by shiwex: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2021
gulfer:
And somebody said, they were planning to stop using fuel angry angry angry angry
You are ill informed. Its not there is no Petrol , there is petrol but there are no lorry drivers to drive the lorries. There is a shortage of drivers as no one wants to go into the HGV driving business anymore. Kids nowadays frown at that profession.

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by shiwex: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2021
You are ill informed. Its not there is no Petrol , there is petrol but there are no lorry drivers to drive the lorries. There is a shortage of drivers as no one wants to go into the HGV driving business anymore. Kids nowadays frown at that profession.

Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by uuzba(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
TeeGentle:
Oyibo to dey suffer
With their big mouth.
They will be talking of Electric cars and other new technologies.
Now see it. Ordinary petrol shortage and all of them want peme!
Let them use their Electric cars na!?
People that cannot allow somebody to rest.
Re: UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise by 27Pushing30: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
Ndi saner clime, Enjoy your fuel scarcity in peace because we in Nigeria have fixed that part of problem under PMB

I just laugh at people in a hrry to "run" abroad... The average white Man is much more of a savage compared to us blacks na why dem dey give them everything (Utilities) possible so their "head" fit dey house.

Those guys will bring back slavery real quick if resources dwindle all over again.

That's why i will always tell Africans its Ok to run to america BUT you must not forget to develop industries in africa..,.

Two Men Arrested For Buying Bag Of Rice With Fake Bank Alert In Kano (Photo) / Lagos Assembly Revisits Bamise Ayanwole's Murder Case / Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi