Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

SIWES Placement For Urban And Regional Planning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SIWES Placement For Urban And Regional Planning (552 Views)

Which Course Is Related To Urban And Regional Planning In University. / B Sc Geography And B Sc Urban And Regional Planning / Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions For Urban And Regional Planning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIWES Placement For Urban And Regional Planning by AbuAbdusalam567: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Good day to you all. I'll like you guys to please help me out about where I can get a suitable place to do my Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES). The course of study is Urban and Regional Planning (URP). I'm presently in First semester of 400L now which means the SIWES should start in three months from now.
Thanks to you as I await your favourable response.
I'll be glad if this should be moved to front page to speedy positive response from the Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Nursery Scheme Of Work And Lesson Notes / Company Formed By 38 Australian Universities Rakes In Millions From IELTS As Nig / How I Drop Out Of LASU To Pursue Music - Asa Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.