Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened (1029 Views)

Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by lovediehatelive(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Please there's this friend of mine. The lady he has been dating gave him that no sex before marriage condition, which he agreed to because he so much loves her.

This is a lady that's so beautiful and curvy, with a glance, you would swear that many cars have passed through her express road. Like she has that sex appeal and appearance.

He claimed to have made secret research and investigation about her past and it turned out she's as pure as she claimed.

We warned him, but he was blinded by love. Now, they got married on Saturday and he couldn't believe it!

She is a virgin! He had to really take time to open her up using vasiline and other lubricants to ease the penetration.

Like she's very tight down there, her hymen intact!

Luckily for him, the bed cover they used is white, and there are blood stains from her tight honey pot on it.

Now, the issue is that he's looking for a way to preserve the bed spread because washing it will remove the evidence.

He wants to use it to encourage his children in future that their mum kept herself till marriage, and they should follow.

Should he spread it outside so that sun will heat it up thereby reducing the stains?

Should he just fold it up inside their drawer, won't it smell?

How can he preserve this evidence?
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2023
That's the mentality of Nigerian men
Once you are beautiful and curvy you must be ashawo
I know a very beautiful girl, hour glass and academically intelligent, gives bad vibes but shishi she no Know about sex.

There are very few families that still hold such values intact.
Hope he treats her right because it's not easy maintaining chastity as a very beautiful and curvy girl with all the temptations here and there

My friend have been offered so many tempting offers but she said she can't go back on her promise to God, she'll flirt, give you crazy vibes but that's all.
There are still good young beautiful ladies but many men don't deserve them.

7 Likes

Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by TemplarLandry: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Hmm? You Can't be so sure.
IconicR:
I know a very beautiful girl, hour glass and academically intelligent, gives bad vibes but shishi she no Know about sex.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hmm? You Can't be so sure.
I swear on everything, she don't know anything about sex, she hasn't even kissed before, not even romance, she'll just freak out.
She has a pure soul and will always be overwhelmed by guilty conscience each time she flirt a little with a man.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by izonborn098(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR should relax and stop misleading the public..
If she is not a virgin allow her to born ur kid, do dna before wedding..
Oga u can marry a virgin and ur daughter can be a hoee, if u like save and screenshot everything..
A good child is a good child with a good parenting.. So tell them to also relax..

3 Likes

Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by lovediehatelive(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

There are very few families that still hold such values intact.
Hope he treats her right because it's not easy maintaining chastity as a very beautiful and curvy girl with all the temptations here and there

My friend have been offered so many tempting offers but she said she can't go back on her promise to God, she'll flirt, give you crazy vibes but that's all.
There are still good young beautiful ladies but many men don't deserve them.

This one doesn't flirt o or dress seductively. She dresses decent. Just that nature blessed her with that sex appeal. Where is jeromestarks self
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by TemplarLandry: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2023
Hmm.
IconicR:
I swear on everything, she don't know anything about sex, she hasn't even kissed before, not even romance, she'll just freak out.
She has a pure soul and will always be overwhelmed by guilty conscience each time she flirt a little with a man.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hmm.
But if you see my friend ehn you'll think she's area mama πŸ˜‚
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2023
lovediehatelive:

This one doesn't flirt o or dress seductively. She dresses decent. Just that nature blessed her with that sex appeal. Where is jeromestarks self
My friend is a crazy dresser, gives ashawo vibes kos it's fun to her but shishi she no sabi
You better tell your friend never to play with her heart bkos such people love deeply hence they don't easily fall for guys but when they do it's on another level.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Sangoamadioha1: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

Pray that after eating the apple she doesn't get addicted to always eating it to the extent of going outside to get it.
Life no be sprint, na marathon.

Cc lovediehatelive.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by jmoore(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Inasmuch I love to marry a virgin, I think this friend of yours is crazy.

Evidence for what?

If he really wanted to preserve an evidence, he should have recorded his first time sex with her and a close-up shot video that shows her hymen before the penetration.

Blood stains on bedsheets can come from many processes.

3 Likes

Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Wealthyonos(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2023
The post sounds sarcastical to me.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Pray that after eating the apple she doesn't get addicted to always eating it to the extent of going outside to get it.

Cc lovediehatelive.
She won't even taste the apple outside marriage, she has great self control
Her man will enjoy her till the end of time

1 Like

Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by jeromestarks: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2023
He can simply take a photograph of the bedsheet with an iphone which can record the date and time on the picture.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by talented321: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2023
With my loud...

1 Like

Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2023
izonborn098:
IconicR should relax and stop misleading the public..
If she is not a virgin allow her to born ur kid, do dna before wedding..
Oga u can marry a virgin and ur daughter can be a hoee, if u like save and screenshot everything..
A good child is a good child with a good parenting.. So tell them to also relax..
You are so spoilt so you can't relate
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Mindlog: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Comedy central. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2023
I'm waiting for marriage and wouldn't want to marry a crazy man like this. Thank God bae isn't a weirdo.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by DyingFetus: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2023
Mumu man there are products girls day use seal their veejay

If she notice her veejay day loose , she go buy am tight her veejay so that man go knack am go think say e don bleep virgin

Who virgin epp??

Virgin na stress

I need me a woman way get slightly experience but never bleep more than two niggers
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by obo389(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
He wants to keep the bedsheets of blood stains as evidence.
Na nonsense thing person ear dey hear sha
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by lovediehatelive(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
My friend is a crazy dresser, gives ashawo vibes kos it's fun to her but shishi she no sabi
You better tell your friend never to play with her heart bkos such people love deeply hence they don't easily fall for guys but when they do it's on another level.

That's left for him, they're married now. As for crazy dressing, you can't be dressing like a lawyer and expect me to call you a doctor. She deserves what men sees her as because of her dressing.

That's by the way, let's stick to the topic.

What suggestions would you give my friend?
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by lovediehatelive(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Cc lovediehatelive.

True. Apart from wishing for a tear leather, every man should also pray that after tearing the leather, the parcel doesn't start looking outside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by lovediehatelive(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:
Inasmuch I love to marry a virgin, I think this friend of yours is crazy.

Evidence for what?

If he really wanted to preserve an evidence, he should have recorded his first time sex with her and a close-up shot video that shows her hymen before the penetration.

Blood stains on bedsheets can come from many processes.

I will show him this comment of yours. Sounds funny sha.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by lovediehatelive(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
jeromestarks:
He can simply take a photograph of the bedsheet with an iphone which can record the date and time on the picture.

WOW. Wonderful idea.
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by lovediehatelive(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Exodus15v11:
I'm waiting for marriage and wouldn't want to marry a crazy man like this. Thank God bae isn't a weirdo.

Will your wedding night be the first time your red sea is parted
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by lovediehatelive(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
DyingFetus:
Mumu man there are products girls day use seal their veejay

If she notice her veejay day loose , she go buy am tight her veejay so that man go knack am go think say e don bleep virgin

Who virgin epp??

Virgin na stress

I need me a woman way get slightly experience but never bleep more than two niggers

Are you serious? Like to grow back the hymen or what?

I know of tightner, but I never heard of restoring the hymen.

I want tear leather joor. No be second hand wey I no know how the previous users don manhandle am πŸ˜‚
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by lovediehatelive(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
obo389:
He wants to keep the bedsheets of blood stains as evidence.
Na nonsense thing person ear dey hear sha

What would you suggest he does. Because he so crazily wants evidence
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Beremx(f): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
He wants to keep stained bedsheet as evidence? For how long? Who does that?

Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by JOACHINpedro: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
He couldn't believe it.
It's overwhelming though, full package that is tear rubber. Na jackpot
He should try calm down and enjoy his marriage
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by faithfull18(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Was your friend a virgin too, no. The lady should have gone for a virgin like herself because that your friend will still cheat around.

He should tear out that part, laminate and frame it😏
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by KilimanjaroKING: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
OP, abeg wetin be the name of the movie πŸ€”
Re: He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened by Caramia2020(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Supervisor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Have Their Favourites Among Their Own Kids? / What Are The Basic Requirements For Divorce. / Husband, Wife And The Juicy Portions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.