Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Am Confuse... Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Confuse... Need Help (2113 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confuse... Need Help by Seb4luv1: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Please this is for those who lives in the following Countries, Switzerland, Holland and UK.

I am seeking to travel out for greener pasture, the agent I contacted gave me an Options of the above listed Countries? Is there any hope of securing a stay in any of those countries without stress, either through Assylum or any other means. If yes, is getting a job a guaranteed? If yes, which country would you prefer for me. First its a budget of 2.5 to 3m and he said UK is 1.2m
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Spider20: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Seb4luv1:
Please this is for those who lives in the following Countries, Switzerland, Holland and UK.

I am seeking to travel out for greener pasture, the agent I contacted gave me an Options of the above listed Countries? Is there any hope of securing a stay in any of those countries without stress, either through Assylum or any other means. If yes, is getting a job a guaranteed? If yes, which country would you prefer for me. First its a budget of 2.5 to 3m and he said UK is 1.2m
Avoid UK pls
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by dalass(f): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Spider20:

Avoid UK pls

Please expatiate on this answer please. From the costs, Its the cheapest looking at it from the 1.2m angle.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by justwise(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Seb4luv1:

You will be scammed, no agent will get you visa if you are not qualified with skills, don't waste your money else it will end in tears.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by VEXT: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
justwise:

You will be scammed, no agent will get you visa if you are not qualified with skills, don't waste your money else it will end in tears.

Nawaoo..so you must have skills
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Limassol(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
I did't even bother continue reading as i'm 100% sure you will be scammed.
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
VEXT:

Nawaoo..so you must have skills

Do you get a job in Nigeria without a skill or work experience let alone Internatioal job market.

That agent is really evil
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by VEXT: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
justwise:

Do you get a job in Nigeria without a skill or work experience let alone Internatioal job market.

But there are small menial jobs he can do there...
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by justwise(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
VEXT:

But there are small menial jobs he can do there...

You will not get a visa to any western country to travel to do mental job. No embassy will give you such visa
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Seb4luv1: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
I have little knowledge in plumbing but can work on it should the need arise
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Vietnaminfo(m): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Seb4luv1:
I have little knowledge in plumbing but can work on it should the need arise

Plan yourself well before travelling. Remember that most visitors visas holder are not allowed to work. Make sure you have enough money to sort yourself out atleast for 6 months. Abroad is not Nigeria where you visit your friends without appointment or a place you can pluck money on tree or pick money on the road. Coming with visitors visa will limit you as a person and it will be hard to integrate in the system. A word is enough for whoever that has ear. Agents do not care if you are okay or not.
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by staga: 2:01am On Sep 28, 2021
No agent issues visa. Get that straight.

Also, a visa is tied to work, study or tourism. Some are tied to investments (usually in millions of dollars). Some like the one I used to go to Barbados, are tied to special government programs. Each pathway has defined rules.

No government will ever issue a visa to a riff-raff or to someone who is coming to drain or overburden their systems.

As a student, you are paying fees, which brings foreign inflow to that country. Depending on the country, you may be given limited working rights (UK, Australia, US), or you may not be given any working rights at all (Ghana, Malaysia, China).

As a skilled worker, you are bringing skills in areas of special need. The company you work for will sponsor the visa for you by applying on your behalf to the relevant ministry in that country.

As a tourist, you are bringing tourism dollars. You cannot work on a tourist visa.

An investment visa means you have to open a company and employ locals, or buy government bonds, or invest in property. Roman Abrahmovic's purchase of Chelsea FC in 2003 is an example of such an investment, which gave him the rights to live in the UK when he was having some issues in Russia. He also owns CSKA Moscow, so he brought with him knowledge and experience of football club investment, which is why that deal to buy Chelsea was ratified after scrutiny.

Forget what any agent will tell you. They will only give you fake visas and put you in trouble. There is no such thing as going abroad to hustle. It is a fallacy. If you are going abroad, go from a position of strength. Don't jump out using some fake documents that will keep you operating under the shadows.

Here in Barbados, my stay is legal and I move around freely. Even my pastor asked me how I came here to be sure I was here legally, before I freely joined the church.
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Mandela887(m): 2:11am On Sep 28, 2021
justwise:

What nonsense is this?I see that a lot of sadist are everywhere here in travel sections discouraging people up & down...please when did skil become criteria for someone to get a visa?"visit,tourist etc?or didn't u read as he is even reasoning to go for asylum? Please any of d countries u choose,travel. ..they are all better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Mandela887(m): 2:13am On Sep 28, 2021
justwise:

please always read before replying, he is not asking for work visa...he just need to travel,don't u see where he is even asking for asylum?.. Do one with work visa go to asylum?
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Mandela887(m): 2:21am On Sep 28, 2021
staga:
No agent issues visa. Get that straight.

Also, a visa is tied to work, study or tourism. Some are tied to investments (usually in millions of dollars). Some like the one I used to go to Barbados, are tied to special government programs. Each pathway has defined rules.

No government will ever issue a visa to a riff-raff or to someone who is coming to drain or overburden their systems.

As a student, you are paying fees, which brings foreign inflow to that country. Depending on the country, you may be given limited working rights (UK, Australia, US), or you may not be given any working rights at all (Ghana, Malaysia, China).

As a skilled worker, you are bringing skills in areas of special need. The company you work for will sponsor the visa for you by applying on your behalf to the relevant ministry in that country.

As a tourist, you are bringing tourism dollars. You cannot work on a tourist visa.

An investment visa means you have to open a company and employ locals, or buy government bonds, or invest in property. Roman Abrahmovic's purchase of Chelsea FC in 2003 is an example of such an investment, which gave him the rights to live in the UK when he was having some issues in Russia. He also owns CSKA Moscow, so he brought with him knowledge and experience of football club investment, which is why that deal to buy Chelsea was ratified after scrutiny.

Forget what any agent will tell you. They will only give you fake visas and put you in trouble. There is no such thing as going abroad to hustle. It is a fallacy. If you are going abroad, go from a position of strength. Don't jump out using some fake documents that will keep you operating under the shadows.

Here in Barbados, my stay is legal and I move around freely. Even my pastor asked me how I came here to be sure I was here legally, before I freely joined the church.
Don't discourage anybody Mr man, people travel with visitors visa & still make it in that country...that Barbados u are is a visa free country to Nigeria, so anybody can b there including the Ops seeking for advice... Please let nobody discourage u from traveling out of Nigeria....Nigeria is a hell

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by staga: 5:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Mandela887:
Don't discourage anybody Mr man, people travel with visitors visa & still make it in that country...that Barbados u are is a visa free country to Nigeria, so anybody can b there including the Ops seeking for advice... Please let nobody discourage u from traveling out of Nigeria....Nigeria is a hell

I am just laughing at this foolish and senseless post.

Since Barbados is visa-free, I challenge you to travel through London Heathrow or through JFK or Boston airports to this place. Let me see who will issue you a transit visa through those countries on your "visa-free" status without valid reason. Have you ever applied for UK transit visa before? You think it is a joke? Do you even know how to get here?

I presently live here. I have a bank account here (let me see who will give you this on a tourist visa).

I passed through the process so I can talk with confidence about the process. People like you just read stuff and talk theory about things they do not know.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by justwise(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Mandela887:
What nonsense is this?I see that a lot of sadist are everywhere here in travel sections discouraging people up & down...please when did skil become criteria for someone to get a visa?"visit,tourist etc?or didn't u read as he is even reasoning to go for asylum? Please any of d countries u choose,travel. ..they are all better than Nigeria

Listen.. you are far too ignorant to engage me with talk about anything visa or travel. Next time you want to quote me make sure you get your thought together.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Vietnaminfo(m): 6:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Mandela887:

Is your type that will ignore this advice and come, later you will be regretting why you made such decisions. Stop ill advising someone who wants to make a decision. Abroad is not what you think within your mind or what an agent told you. No one is discouraging anyone. Truth is always bitter. Don't come to Europe with the aim of going through Asylum unless you will be disappointed. Nigeria is not a war zone and there are criterias involved in being accepted in Asylum. I wish you goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Vietnaminfo(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Mandela887:
please always read before replying, he is not asking for work visa...he just need to travel,don't u see where he is even asking for asylum?.. Do one with work visa go to asylum?

"He just need to travel" ..... this statement has landed many guys in shit in abroad. This statement has cost alot of prosperous guys in Nigeria into a pauper. This kind of statement has made many guys mad because of depression. Don't take this your mentality and come to abroad because you will regret it. A wird is enough for the wise. Seek wisdom from first hand and stop running your mouth. Remember that abroad is not Oshodi or Surulere. Make your researches very well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Vietnaminfo(m): 6:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Mandela887:

"People travel with visitors visa and still make it". Only thing i need to comment with this your statement is "goodluck "

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by staga: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

"He just need to travel" ..... this statement has landed many guys in shit in abroad. This statement has cost alot of prosperous guys in Nigeria into a pauper. This kind of statement has made many guys mad because of depression. Don't take this your mentality and come to abroad because you will regret it. A wird is enough for the wise. Seek wisdom from first hand and stop running your mouth. Remember that abroad is not Oshodi or Surulere. Make your researches very well.

Don't mind that fellow. He is very ignorant. I have challenged him to come to this place where I am on his so-called "visa-free" status. BA will not even board him at MMIA. I don't understand how people will be arguing with those who have walked the walk. They will just sit there and be talking.
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Vietnaminfo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
staga:

Don't mind that fellow. He is very ignorant. I have challenged him to come to this place where I am on his so-called "visa-free" status. BA will not even board him at MMIA. I don't understand how people will be arguing with those who have walked the walk. They will just sit there and be talking.

Those type of people live in isolation and they will always shoot themselves on the leg at the long run.
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Seb4luv1: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Thank you all for the comments... I have decided to purse for while and look for an alternative way that might involve schooling with low cost while I work
Instead of making a mistake. I really appreciate all your contributions
Re: I Am Confuse... Need Help by Papushua: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
If I could choose it would be Holland for sure.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On Hotels In Ibadan Nigeria / Why Do So Many Skilled Immigrants Complain That They Do Not Get Jobs In Canada? / Ask Anything About Thailand Visa Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.