Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Need Information On Hotels In Ibadan Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Information On Hotels In Ibadan Nigeria (2118 Views)

Need Information On Travel Insurance For Schengen Countries / Good Hotels In Ibadan,nigeria / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On Hotels In Ibadan Nigeria by zuzuki: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Hello Nlanders, I want to visit ibadan pretty soon for a weekend, hence I need information on d different Hotels around ELEYELE area of d state. Pls I want fairly good hotel with a budget of 5k or less per night. Thanks for ur assistance and information .
Re: I Need Information On Hotels In Ibadan Nigeria by fittty(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
zuzuki: [color=#006600][/color]Hello Nlanders, I want to visit ibadan pretty soon for a weekend, hence I need information on d different Hotels around ELEYELE area of d state. Pls I want fairly good hotel with a budget of 5k or less per night. Thanks for ur assistance and information .

There r pretty cheap hotels at eleyele. Minimum of 3k with ac in it. There's VEAH HOTEL, MAXIMA HOTEL,AND HONEY TEE HOTEL. But the best which is new and really really nice is one just at the outskirt of Oluguneru road its minimum is 8k per night, I've forgotten its name. But the rest are ok too. You can try VEAH HOTEL...
Re: I Need Information On Hotels In Ibadan Nigeria by zuzuki: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2012
fittty:

There r pretty cheap hotels at eleyele. Minimum of 3k with ac in it. There's VEAH HOTEL, MAXIMA HOTEL,AND HONEY TEE HOTEL. But the best which is new and really really nice is one just at the outskirt of Oluguneru road its minimum is 8k per night, I've forgotten its name. But the rest are ok too. You can try VEAH HOTEL...

@fitty
Thanks bro, I really appreciate ur reply may God reward abudantly. But if I may not be asking for too much can U̶̲̥̅̊ possibly help me to get d number I call for that of VEAH HOTEL, MAXIMA HOTEL,AND HONEY TEE HOTEL. I will like to call them ahead to make my planning more solid. Thanks bro God bless!
Re: I Need Information On Hotels In Ibadan Nigeria by fittty(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2012
zuzuki:

@fitty
Thanks bro, I really appreciate ur reply may God reward abudantly. But if I may not be asking for too much can U̶̲̥̅̊ possibly help me to get d number I call for that of VEAH HOTEL, MAXIMA HOTEL,AND HONEY TEE HOTEL. I will like to call them ahead to make my planning more solid. Thanks bro God bless!

I'm out of ibadan presently. I'm not gonna be in ibadan till the weekend. You can always get a room in any of the hotels anytime you go down to ibadan cos they aren't always crowded/occupied

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Into Nursing in UK? / I Want To Travel Out / I Want To Travel Dont Know Where To Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.