Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State (65986 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / WATCH Video Of Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Omicron007: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2021
T
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Kestolove(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Na dem....if u talk dem go say u know like dem

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by igbowoman: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Nigerians are so heartless

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by elmessiahs(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Where's our conscience, humanity where? Ha !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by jericco1(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Lol.. it is funny tho

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by SirKhorex(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Say no to cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Kestolove:
Na dem....if u talk dem go say u know like dem
You mean Cultists?

Like they have,over at your end.. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by twilliamx(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
don't mind the ewedu eaters that must blame everything on IPOB

Na ipob..no be cultist full there ....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Better to be childless than give birth to such animals undecided

sylve11:

I keep on saying this every now and then. cool

That's why I was not moved when a thread about the parents who killed their son, for being a nuisance in the community, made the front page. If these animals' parents could just help us with sledgehammers while they are deep in sleep, law would apprehend them but the society would appreciate their concern. Some children are just worthless.

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Munzy14(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2021
The guy must be a rival gang executioner for them to have used soo much brutality...smh

This life sef.

9 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Cnach: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Do you know how many people he might have killed also.. Fear cult guys sha..
Na truth u talk o, if they catch normal person wey just provoke them or carry their babe na panel beating go end am, if na their normal opposition wey d crime na only say him dey another group dey fit silence am leave am. But to kill person come dey jubilate over the corpse that guy be don touch plenty blood

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by CrazyGranddad(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2021
twilliamx:
When the east was supporting the scorpion called ipob and ESN, I knew it won't be long before they leave their usual prey and start stinging everything they percieve as an enemy.. Well God help them because they have already handed absolute power to them.

Will you shut that your gutter mouth there? When did cult members become ESN? Coconut head

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Sunday2021: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Liers! You want to cover ipob terrorists.
Ipob is known for beheading and this op want to cover them. Everybody know that that is the activities of ipob terrorists.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Mayhem1: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2021
E
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Fear the east

Nah... Just fear NIGERIA and NIGERIANS!!!

Simple as that!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Nawa
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by realstars: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2021
They are playing death game.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by twilliamx(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2021
CrazyGranddad:

Will you shut that your gutter mouth there? When did cult members become ESN? Coconut head

Be living in self denail until they ruin the east for una. No be cultist full there..shey na reasonable you go burn truck load of tomato without thinking of the ripple effect on the Owner. Only an unreasonable murderous human can be calous enough to kill a fellow human being whether under the guise of ipob or cultist

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Ifynwafor2021: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2021
I was traumatized through out the night after watching the video. We are in a mess

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by dallasi: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2021
obyrich:
But one idiot has been disturbing this forum since yesterday claiming it was ESN that was responsible.
and what is the difference between IPOB,ESN & cultism.??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Charmingrascal(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2021
obyrich:
But one idiot has been disturbing this forum since yesterday claiming it was ESN that was responsible.

Oyigboupdate come and see.

You claimed it was IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by dallasi: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2021
twilliamx:

Be living in self denail until the ruin the east for una. No be cultist full there..

no mind those fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Commentor: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Oyigboupdate come and see.

You claimed it was IPOB

Is Ipob not a Cult?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Chimdoo: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Some people does no longer have human conscience in them
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Millimann: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2021
twilliamx:
When the east was supporting the scorpion called ipob and ESN, I knew it won't be long before they leave their usual prey and start stinging everything they percieve as an enemy.. Well God help them because they have already handed absolute power to them.

Here is one of the i.diots mentioned earlier

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Sunday2021: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
obyrich:
only an idiot will think ipob are not responsible for this crime. If the op like let him even say it is DSS,all we know is ipob terrorists carried out this attack.
The foolish ipob terrorists don't want to blame DSS again,they are now blaming cultists.
Is there any difference between the cultists and ipob?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by sylve11: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Better to be childless than give birth to such animals undecided

I keep on saying this every now and then. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by UDUJ(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
This is serious shocked
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by tragergeorge(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2021
Hemanwel:
Like, the cultists had the effontry and time to play soccer with the chopped head in public glare, without fear of being recognized and apprehended?

Hmmmm. This nation is becoming too horrible for my liking each passing day.
Abeg no add join am..
No body said they played soccer with it in public
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2021
Finally South East Nigeria don dey resemble Fidel Castro's Cuba that year.

E pain me say my peace loving Igbo people with their fine girls and succulent breasts don come dey boil pass Anthony Joshua eye after Usyk pummel am!

I'm really pained.
I miss Chidera in Nkwerre of Imo state cause I can't go there to collect away points for now. God will judge all of you!

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by illicit(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Eeyah....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Possessed' Man Eats Live Baby In Front Of Cameras (causion ! Graphics Picture) / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.