Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State (65984 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / WATCH Video Of Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Elidrisy20: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2021
obyrich:
But one idiot has been disturbing this forum since yesterday claiming it was ESN that was responsible.
what's the difference between ESN and Cultists?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by michoim(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
To say that they are cultists is an understatement. They're demons from hell in human body...Biafra land has been invaded but the people slumber...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Glare247(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The police should endeavour to secure the head first before the Skeletal Engineers from the west will get to it.
And d east are saint when it comes to juju? Learner ,ode

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by arthurwillia(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2021
slam7000:

You can’t watch video on here.

Here are some photos. They played football with the head then took it to a room and was hitting the decapitated head with their knuckles while still chastising the head.

Where’s the photo
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by MENELIIK: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
don't mind the ewedu eaters that must blame everything on IPOB

Osu, concentrate on your human skull champions league

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by OgeFather(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2021
TheWolfen:
All of them that has hand in this gruesome murder won't die well

What if this is the intended death of the guy for what he has done in the past nko ?�
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Femmyfestus: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Franksomtoo:

Saw the video in a friend's WhatsApp status. Would have uploaded it here if I know how
Biko. Can u drop ur whatsapp no. So i can text u den u send me
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Elidrisy20: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Christianity has fail these ppl,come to Islam and have peace and love for humanity, bissallam

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by twilliamx(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2021
DOTian:

Read! Opunu..
Upon all the explanations given to you, your fears of IPOB won't let you use your brain?
Read the article, Mgbu!

Shey all una eyes go soon clear...

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by RapistOnBail: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2021

ESN boys and IPOB talibans.

Na una product be those killers.

Whether u accept it or not, it won’t change the fact that those Animals have same blood and character with IPOB and ESN talibans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by akeeng: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Do you know how many people he might have killed also.. Fear cult guys sha..
Your comment doesn’t reflect what you have on your dp. It’s a shame
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2021
They’re so heartless guess they forgot they will die one day too
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by SenecaTheYonger: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Make them no go use innocent person replace teh real killers. Most of these cultist travel to far away states after committing such crime.
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by athaboi(f): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2021
twilliamx:
When the east was supporting the scorpion called ipob and ESN, I knew it won't be long before they leave their usual prey and start stinging everything they percieve as an enemy.. Well God help them because they have already handed absolute power to them.
ode
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Simdyofficial(f): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2021
akeeng:

Your comment doesn’t reflect what you have on your dp. It’s a shame
meaning what No shame here bro. Its either u are a cultist or a criminal. If a cultist is killed by his fellow cultist. Those other cultist too will also be killed by another cult. There's nothing shameful about that if I say so
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by benqo01(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2021
He must have been a cultist too
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Goodman777: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2021
He is the executioner of Vikings confraternity

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by onunwa21(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2021
obyrich:
But one idiot has been disturbing this forum since yesterday claiming it was ESN that was responsible.
God help us
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Capitalpunisher: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu, concentrate on your human skull champions league
sorry my post is for Human beings not for maggots like you. So look front before get angry.
Ars worm
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Spherical77:
Hahahahaha Treating government bleep? Like seriously grin grin grin

If you say this nonsense in real life (physically) I'd panel beat that empty skull off your neck grin grin

You dey kill your people say you dey do FG. I no know who do una this thing seriously
For now I don't hv time for frustrated soul land a begger like u.
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Pumpumking: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by KingCold: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Nigeria's favorite pastime

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by hansomb: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2021
obyrich:
what's the difference ?
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by Spherical77(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

For now I don't hv time for frustrated soul land a begger like u.
grin grin ;DEziokwu the bleeper of FG grin

Una no go kill person Ndiala grin
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by rezzy: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2021
illicit:

Yes please
Flash this number
07083 two eight 25 two
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by hpk(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

big lie I dont belif this & we dont belifffit

Show us the foot ball head sir?
angry

I saw the video sir, it's real and I wish I could share it with you anonymously. cry
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by illicit(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
rezzy:

Flash this number
07083 two eight 25 two

The number is incomplete....
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by rezzy: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2021
illicit:

The number is incomplete....

07083 two eight three 25 two
Re: Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State by illicit(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2021
rezzy:

07083 two eight three 25 two

Alright I will WhatsApp you now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Possessed' Man Eats Live Baby In Front Of Cameras (causion ! Graphics Picture) / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.