Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,328 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (157728 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Can never trend better than bbnaija
naija youths so predictable

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MissPiece(f): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
LMAO, till next week grin grin

Is this what a reality show should look like in 2021? These guys are obviously still stuck in whatever year they last aired the show because the world has long gone past airing a "reality show" for one hour then calling it a day till the next seven days. How do we even call it a reality show when we don't know what happens for that seven days and we only get to see whatever they've chosen to edit and show us? BBN haters may not like it but pride won't allow them admit the truth. BBNaija is still aeons ahead of GUS in all ramifications, GUS is not even a worthy competitor talk less of being a replacement. Shior!

19 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by thatigboman1: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
I laugh when people compare Gulder Altimate Search to Big Brother. GUS no reach at all. u can only compare GUS to Maltina Dance All

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Am I following this?
After big brother I don’t think I can muster the stamina to follow another show again this year cry

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by thatigboman1: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
EmekaBlue:
how can 40 mins twice a week show trend?

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
thatigboman1:
how can 40 mins twice a week show trend?
ooh that's how it works. I don't even know
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MissPiece(f): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Oga please keep shut. This has nothing to do with preference but everything to do with content. You can't force people to like what they don't find appealing. The show has not been appealing so far, so what do you expect? Do you think that everyone is ruled by sentimental emotions like you? Abeg shift

6 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
MissPiece:

Is this what a reality show should look like in 2021? These guys are obviously still stuck in whatever year they last aired the show because the world has long gone past airing a "reality show" for one hour then calling it a day till the next seven days. How do we even call it a reality show when we don't know what happens for that seven days and we only get to see whatever they've chosen to edit and show us? BBN haters may not like it but pride won't allow them admit the truth. BBNaija is still aeons ahead of GUS in all ramifications, GUS is not even a worthy competitor talk less of being a replacement. Shior!
No set of people live in greater denial than BBN haters. They know that the show has no rival as far as Nigerian television entertainment is concerned. Look at them hyping GUS up and down when they haven’t even watched a second of this season’s edition.
Anyway the show seems set to be a flop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
dominique:

Gideon Okeke, he's a GUS and BBN veteran
Talk about best of both worlds.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Enjoyed it...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by udemzyudex(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
MissPiece:

I remember telling some guys that GUS will not even stop any lover of BBN from loving the BBN show, in fact even if they air it the same time, lots of people will still be watching BBN.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by thatigboman1: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
EmekaBlue:
ooh that's how it works. I don't even know
just 8-9pm sat and Sun only

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by thatigboman1: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
MissPiece:
Oga please keep shut. This has nothing to do with preference but everything to do with content. You can't force people to like what they don't find appealing. The show has not been appealing so far, so what do you expect? Do you think that everyone is ruled by sentimental emotions like you? Abeg shift
u dont find Big Brother appealing? Are u serious or joking?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
thatigboman1:
I laugh when people compare Gulder Altimate Search to Big Brother. GUS no reach at all. u can only compare GUS to Maltina Dance All
cheesy cheesy
It used to air every night in previous seasons, that would have been fair. I don't know why they chose they make it a 2hrs weekly show this season.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
dfrost:
Still about time...

Time to test real grits, intuition, mental capacity and ability to withstand pressure.

A show that even gets the viewers to be on their toes as if they are the ones solving the riddles and tasks.

Finally... smiley

what will they search for pls?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Rahkman: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
The person wey go win this year GUS no go get reach 100k followers for ig grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MissPiece(f): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Rgade:

No set of people live in greater denial than BBN haters. They know that the show has no rival as far as Nigerian television entertainment is concerned. Look at them hyping GUS up and down when they haven’t even watched a second of this season’s edition.
Anyway the show seems set to be a flop.

Serious flop grin
Some of them are already getting angry that the show isn't getting enough buzz, as if it's our fault that it has nothing buzz worthy to offer

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MissPiece(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
udemzyudex:

I remember telling some guys that GUS will not even stop any lover of BBN from loving the BBN show, in fact even if they air it the same time, lots of people will still be watching BBN.

The truth is that the show and it's concept has everything it needs to be top tier but the organisers are definitely not ready to spend money to get it to the level it should be. Go and watch the Survivor series US and South Africa, you will see what GUS should be like in 2021, but it hasn't even started and it's already an epic fail.

7 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by solonubinho(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
So we would have to wait an entire week to watch each episode of GUS. Lol. These ones think we're still in 2006. Goodluck keeping viewers interested.

8 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MissPiece(f): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
thatigboman1:
u dont find Big Brother appealing? Are u serious or joking?

Try dey read and understand
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by chukwugoziegi: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
MissPiece:

They purposely want to drag it for Financial gain. Greedy Multichoice.

They goofed with everything. From the choice of the host and Task Master.
GUS has never had Different Host and Taskmaster. Na one person dey do both but dem carry Toke wey just finish BBN put am as host on top wetin?

Make dem enjoy their nonsense show.

6 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by daveP(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:
5. Chidimma Okeibe

Chidimma Okeibe is a 29-year-old project assistant who says she is on the show for the adventure and to achieve a better life.

Having participated in students politics at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Chidimma believes she has the leadership qualities to win the ultimate prize.

6. Emmanuel Nnebe
The 30-year-old paralegal, model and actor was the Face of Sapphire 2020.

He is self-motivated with a desire to be a lawyer someday. According to him, he’s on the show because of the money and his love for adventure. He plans to start a fashion school and a law firm if he wins GUS Season 12.

7. Damilola Odedina.
Damilola Opeoluwa Odedina is a 25-year-old cinematographer and video editor.

He is a graduate of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, and plans to challenge herself on the show. With a height of 6ft, Damilola towers above a number of the other contestants. He intends to use the prize money to contribute to the development of sports in the country

8. Adedamola Johnson
Adedamola Johson is a digital marketer, filmmaker and a graduate of the University of Lagos. James Cameron, the famous Hollywood director, inspires him, and he intends to spend the prize money to boost his filmmaking career.

He also plans to challenge himself on the show and leverage exposure from the platform

Follow this topic or me for real time updates.

OP, Number 7 with different pronouns??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MissPiece(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

They purposely want to drag it for Financial gain. Greedy Multichoice.

They goofed with everything. From the choice of the host and Task Master.
GUS has never had Different Host and Taskmaster. Na one person dey do both but dem carry Toke wey just finish BBN put am as host on top wetin?

Make dem enjoy their nonsense show.

Bros, this has absolutely nothing to do with Multichoice. GUS production chose to air their show via Africa Magic to reach a wider range of today's viewers. Multichoice will even make more money if the show airs daily because that'll mean more advertisement fees. As for the choice of Toke Makinwa, I guess it's also because they wanna seem in-touch with the times and none other than Toke or Nancy Isime can give them that Gen Z audience. Toke is not an employee of Multichoice, so don't even try to pin this one on them, they'll only do as GUS production tells them.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by BizTrust: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Satan01:
na una brothers wit A.k dey make am unsafe na cool
I'm a Christian and I believe in Jesus Christ so I don't have business with Satan . Get behind me Satan who's your brother . When did I tell you I'm a herdsman ,bokoharam or ungun gun men abi unknown gun men . Na that hell you dey fit you na your children ,they are doing your works .
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by chatinent: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
daveP:

OP, Number 7 with different pronouns??

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by ugotaya: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations! OBI CUBANA Bags Entertainment Personality Award!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVUSrqS05w
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
May God protect them all.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Makschinchin: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
I no gbadun this their twice a week airing oooo, and the show no even dey last 30minutes if you remove adverts... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MrPresent(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Boring Show.

It's not LIVE.

It's has already been shot and edited.

Didn't like the way they were cutting alot of scenes. We couldn't even spend 3 mins on a scene. Seems they were rushing and trying to meet up to 9pm yet they still finished at 8.45pm

I'm not so excited to even watch it.

No wonder it's not even trending on Twitter.

Anyways, I'm selling an EBook titled "Build Your Audience" for just N1,950.

This EBook is for Business people. I promise you will learn alot from it.

Check my signature for my details. DM. Bye.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.