Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (157859 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
saddler:
Mfon evicted

Cultist evicted
Dude is too proud
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by BykeLaByke: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gmajor:
Why did they evict 2 people?
One was an idiot.

Threaten person inside and outside the jungle.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by BykeLaByke: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:
Gerald! Oh Gerald! grin grin grin

The Gerald that almost everyone (Chidinma) thought was a strong contender has been evicted.

Proclamation: any enemy standing against my Chidinma and Esitima will rise and fall kpata kpata

Talking like Estima ain't packing her bags right now in advance for next week.. undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gerald should have been pardoned after all he is also very strong.

I am not happy about his eviction really.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
BykeLaByke:

One was an idiot.

Threaten person inside and outside the jungle.
grin grin
Even promised to carry out his threats after the show...the guy must be really dumb o!

I hope he won’t Keep this promise as the look he gave to that lady was very scary!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
saddler:
Imagine task master dey ask contestants " how was the night?"

Did you ask them to sleep with themselves?
Lol the right question should be “ Hope you slept well?” Nigerians don’t know this lol

My white boss hates how Nigerians ask this question wrongly.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tapout:

lol...A good number of the world's population have no idea what that question actually means.

Meanwhile, this is my first time watching the show this season and I'm really not feeling it. IMO, for a show that has been out of the limelight for a very long time; they should have continued with either of the old anchors due to the fact that they have experience atlest, and then make a gradual transition. The adverts are unnecessary and too long and then the tasks too are like what, 5 mins?? undecided

Today’s task was very short, previous tasks weren’t this short at all.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Even promised to carry out his threats after the show...the guy must be really dumb o!
I hope he won’t Keep this promise as the look he gave to that lady was very scary!
Very dumb.
How do you struggle to come on a show like this & get evicted for losing your temperament.

He already told her to watch her back so who else what he might do.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Its also interesting how Gerald the one almost half of the contestants tip to be the strongest of them all became the third contestant to be evicted.
The race is truly not to the swiftest or strongest.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Reussite:

Very dumb.
How do you struggle to come on a show like this & get evicted for losing your temperament.

He already told her to watch her back so who else what he might do.
She truly better watch her back o! I don’t trust people like Mfon at all. May God protect her.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
dominique:

Na you intiate am abi?
I still feel there is more to mfon's eviction. Can you follow him on instagram or twitter and try to get the true story from him. As a female fan, he believe he might be more free with you. Lemme go on gulderultimatesearch page and search for his handle

Modified: This is his instagram handle: Stmikelofficial_
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2021
I have tried to watch and actually see where Mikel threaten Esitima and i couldn't find it. Only statement from fellow contestants. If u watch closely, you will noticed the other contestants have been jealous of this guy from day 1. And again, if there was evidence, just like what happened btw tobe and nnebe, what stop the production team from showing it to the public. How many of us genuinely watch where Mikel threaten Esitima. They are camaras everywhere. That should have captured it. And why was Mikel's explanations not played. They actually cut some part out. This is injustice......this guy was treated unfairly and his image tarnished before the public.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by suffering: 6:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Fweshest3:
I have tried to watch and actually see where Mikel threaten Esitima and i couldn't find it. Only statement from fellow contestants. If u watch closely, you will noticed the other contestants have been jealous of this guy from day 1. And again, if there was evidence, just like what happened btw tobe and nnebe, what stop the production team from showing it to the public. How many of us genuinely watch where Mikel threaten Esitima. They are camaras everywhere. That should have captured it. And why was Mikel's explanations not played. They actually cut some part out. This is injustice......this guy was treated unfairly and his image tarnished before the public.
Create epistles on the matter all over Nairaland.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by hazel01(f): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2021
Fweshest3:
lol...they showed it...and they played his explanation...no agenda here. The guy na cultist

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by saddler: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Fweshest3:

You wan protest abi fight for the matter?

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Rossycee(f): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

They should get that guy to sign an undertaken. He sounds like a cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Rossycee(f): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Fweshest3:
How was he treated unfairly, watch yesterday's episode again, he threatened to kill Esitima and asked her to watch her back in the jungle and outside.
You want them to watch till he carries out the act before they send him packing?The guy sounded like a cultist, it was right to send him home before he tarnishes the image of the show.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Rossycee:

They should get that guy to sign an undertaken. He sounds like a cultist.
Very true.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Rossycee:

How was he treated unfairly, watch yesterday's episode again, he threatened to kill Esitima and asked her to watch her back in the jungle and outside.
You want them to watch till he carries out the act before they send him packing?The guy sounded like a cultist, it was right to send him home before he tarnishes the image of the show.
I didn't hear his voice. Trust me...I only heard testimonies from fellow contestants. The only thing i heard was die it.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Hausa(m): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I think DSTV gave them two slots only and it happened to be weekends.
Please, when and when does it air during the weekends, what time and what channel on dstv?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Hausa:
Please, when and when does it air during the weekends, what time and what channel on dstv?
Saturday to Sunday
8pm to 9pm
Africa Magic Family.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Rossycee(f): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fweshest3:

I didn't hear his voice. Trust me...I only heard testimonies from fellow contestants. The only thing i heard was die it.
Watch again.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 1:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Rossycee:

Watch again.
I have watched it again and still didn't hear his voice. Let's forget bias and just be reasonable for once. Something is wrong here
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 1:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Rossycee:

Watch again.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVywrwaglL_/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Mikel's interview with Glory Elijah.please watch with an unbiased mind.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by thatigboman1: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hausa:
8-9pm Sat and Sun. Africa magic showcase, Africa magic family and one other Africa magic channel.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Hausa(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Saturday to Sunday
8pm to 9pm
Africa Magic Family.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Brunxi: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Gulder sometimes annoys last year the rerun of past seasons the fourth season the search for the Golden age wasn't shown
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Brunxi: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Why aren't the Contestants wearing their gulder outfit before the 7th season it was compulsory I really like ultimate search with outfit
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Brunxi: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
top 4 ranking in the toughest Gulder season
1.The Search for the Golden age
2.The legend of captain Kush
3.The brew masters secret
4. The horn of valour
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Brunxi: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
My favorite

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Brunxi:
My favorite
Dominic Mudabai is the ultimate man cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by suffering: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
This place is now like the religion section. Users bring life to the thread only on the appointed days. Any other time the thread lies dormant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.