Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria (24992 Views)

Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Today Is World Tourism Day - Let's Celebrate Tourism In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by travelwaka: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please kindly go back and read what I posted. "Every September 27 is the World Tourism Day. To celebrate this memorable day, I will be sharing Beautiful pictures from different destinations that I have visited in Nigeria. Please feel free to add your own.

I said places I have visited and the main reason is for others to add places they have visited too.

Pidginwhisper:
Thought you said Nigeria. Why only SouthWest? Or are there no other tourism destinations in Nigeria aside these ones?. There are tourism destinations scattered all over Southern Nigeria but you focus on SouthWest alone. Better still edit and change the heading to”Beautiful pictures from tourist sites in Southwest”What’s worth doing is worth doing well. undecided

2 Likes

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by travelwaka: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you so much. grin grin grin Sometimes tastelessness is the spice of life

tranxo:
For a travel blog, this is very disappointing. You have no taste.

1 Like

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by travelwaka: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
You don't really need so much to start. Just start

SweetyZinta:

These places are lovely, na money remain make I go explore places. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by cablenews: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tonto becomes a brand ambassador

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al5PZI8KxWE
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by travelwaka: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
One step at a time. The plan is to cover every major tourist attractions in Nigeria before the end of 2024. I have visited all the major tourist attractions in the south west, Nest is South east, gradually we cover the whole Nigeria

Inspiration007:
travelwaka

Be like your waka na for only south west.

Nice pics tho

2 Likes

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by travelwaka: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
It is supposed to be an interactive post, but I guess a lot of people didn't read the caption, they just focus on the title. I said places I have visited.

[quote author=Ejiakusmith post=106226785][/quote]

1 Like

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by travelwaka: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
The mumu man that has travelled over 16 different states and 4 different country. That's one interesting mumu man. Please read the caption. It was supposed to be an interactive post where every one post places they have visited. Please always read instructions

Bonesbreaker:
op mumu man u 4 say only south west,south east no get abi

2 Likes

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Inspiration007: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
travelwaka:
One step at a time. The plan is to cover every major tourist attractions in Nigeria before the end of 2024. I have visited all the major tourist attractions in the south west, Nest is South east, gradually we cover the whole Nigeria

All the best
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kolisky:
Wow cheesy cheesy cheesy

Travel. As long as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place
Na money be koko.

1 Like

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by tranxo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
travelwaka:
Thank you so much. grin grin grin Sometimes tastelessness is the spice of life

Next time travel better, don't just travel waka.

Improve on your choices of what you term tourist attraction.

What are beaches without the waterfront and sands. Some pictures of what you called beaches are .........

Just silently soak up my advice.

1 Like

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by travelwaka: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wow nice one thank you so much. I might not take that advise o since it's coming from someone that does not travel cheesy lol

tranxo:

Next time travel better, don't just travel waka.

Improve on your choices of what you term tourist attraction.

What are beaches without the waterfront and sands. Some pictures of what you called beaches are .........

Just silently soak up my advice.
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Kolisky(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Peace91:
Na money be koko.

Honestly.

May God bless everyone
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by tranxo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
travelwaka:
Wow nice one thank you so much. I might not take that advise o since it's coming from someone that does not travel cheesy lol

Lol. Ndi travel.

1 Like

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by lovemoi2(f): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
LMS1:
Most Of This So Called Tourist Sites In Nigeria Cannot Even Beat Everyday Villages In Countries Like Poland, Luxemburg, Andorra Etc.
But May God Help Our Nation Sha.

May We Live And Be Sufficient Enough To Visit This Places:
Burj Khalifa - Dubai
Himilalayas - China cheesy
Yellowstone - USA
Eiffiel Tower - France
Pyramids - Egypt
Colosseum - Italy
Huwaii Islands - USA
Hollywood Hills - USA
Maldives Island- Maldives
Santorini - Greece
Tahpei - Taiwan
Taj Mahal - India
Grand Canyon - USA
Maroon Bells - USA
Nuclear Site - North Korea cheesy
Almafi Cost - Italy
And Last Last Aso Rock - Abuja grin

You sound like someone that has never traveled before.
All you mentioned was buildings, that is not what tourism means. Most tourist travellers prefer nature which is why my Oyibo husband alsways prefere to visit the village in any african Country whenever we visit.

we just got back to the USA from barbados and it was really just the resort at the sea side we stayed.
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kolisky:

Honestly.

May God bless everyone
Amen.
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
LMS1:
Most Of This So Called Tourist Sites In Nigeria Cannot Even Beat Everyday Villages In Countries Like Poland, Luxemburg, Andorra Etc.

Burj Khalifa - Dubai
Yellowstone - USA
Eiffiel Tower - France
Pyramids - Egypt
Colosseum - Italy
Huwaii Islands - USA
Hollywood Hills - USA
Santorini - Greece
Tahpei - Taiwan
Taj Mahal - India
Grand Canyon - USA
Maroon Bells - USA
Almafi Cost - Italy

The difference is that those ones are well developed. We can add our man-made touch in our tourism in Nigeria. No nation is without its own beauty. Don't forget that the Burj khalifa you mentioned was once a desert.
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by IbileIfe: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
OP, many of the places you have shown are not tourist attractions.

1 Like

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
travelwaka:
The mumu man that has travelled over 16 different states and 4 different country. That's one interesting mumu man. Please read the caption. It was supposed to be an interactive post where every one post places they have visited. Please always read instructions

so we are know doing measuring shoulder you have traveled to 16 states only in Nigeria and 4 different country i should be intimidated kia undecided

2 Likes

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by travelwaka: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
I am not trying to intimidate you. I am the least travelled person in my circle. My purpose of travelling is because I enjoy it and I love to educate people about it. So don't just Sit at the comfort of your home, to criticize people that are doing real stuffs. There are better ways to give your views. #signing out

Bonesbreaker:
so we are know doing measuring shoulder you have traveled to 16 states only in Nigeria and 4 different country i should be intimidated kia undecided
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
travelwaka:
I am not trying to intimidate you. I am the least travelled person in my circle. My purpose of travelling is because I enjoy it and I love to educate people about it. So don't just Sit at the comfort of your home, to criticize people that are doing real stuffs. There are better ways to give your views. #signing out

to you am in Nigeria right

2 Likes

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
travelwaka:

to you am in Nigeria right i have not travel anywhere right funny i criticize you because you did the right thing in a wrong way so if you cant deal with it your problem and for your information am not in Nigeria either your still an amuter in traveling sector undecided
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by travelwaka: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
I think most people don't understand the term tourism and tourist centres.

lovemoi2:

You sound like someone that has never traveled before.
All you mentioned was buildings, that is not what tourism means. Most tourist I thinktravellers prefer nature which is why my Oyibo husband alsways prefere to visit the village in any african Country whenever we visit.

we just got back to the USA from barbados and it was really just the resort at the sea side we stayed.

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
LMS1:

Burj Khalifa - Dubai
Yellowstone - USA
Eiffiel Tower - France
Pyramids - Egypt
Colosseum - Italy
Huwaii Islands - USA
Hollywood Hills - USA
Santorini - Greece
Tahpei - Taiwan
Taj Mahal - India
Grand Canyon - USA
Maroon Bells - USA
Almafi Cost - Italy
[/s]
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Emmanfemcy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Read the headline very well. Everybody is ask to add his/her own. So please add your own
Pidginwhisper:
Thought you said Nigeria. Why only SouthWest? Or are there no other tourism destinations in Nigeria aside these ones?. There are tourism destinations scattered all over Southern Nigeria but you focus on SouthWest alone. Better still edit and change the heading to”Beautiful pictures from tourist sites in Southwest”What’s worth doing is worth doing well. undecided
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
thesicilian:
Nigeria has a huge potential in the tourism industry but we're just sitting on it doing nothing because we don't value our rich cultural heritage.

I am telling you..

1 Like

Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 1:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Where is Gurara waterfall? Where's Yankari games reserve?
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by Bifwoli: 2:29am On Sep 28, 2021
Racoon:
Nice and interesting tourist sites in this nation.
I didn't see Sambisa Forest in that list .
Re: World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria by debeey87(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
travelwaka:
Epe Resort

Hello travelwaka or anyone that has visited the resort before. How did you make booking reservation? I have sent them email, no response. Called the MTN line but no one picks up the line. I don't want to drive down only to learn that rooms aren't available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weak Naira Slows Down Japa Rate / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.