Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? (34277 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Digmygold: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
lalasticlala:
The BBNaija Double Jeopardy Game between Pere and Angel is by 4pm.

Who goes home and who joins the top 5 finalists?

Recall that Saga, Nini and Queen were evicted for real on Sunday, but Pere and Angel were sent to the ‘White Room’ and asked to compete in a toy game for the final spot in the grand finale.

-Update on Angel's and Pere's truck so far. They broke a few parts.

- Angel didn't finish though. She has a part left and a broken piece while Pere finished but broke a part of the motorbike.

-Biggie has decided to be lenient with both of them and urged them to continue when the light comes on.

- Light comes up and they have both finished.

- Angel and Pere are both done now. For Pere, there is a part that won't come off. It is hanging by the wire according to him.

- Biggie says he is reviewing their performances.

Angel has 54 parts complete while Pere has 53 parts.
Pere said he still has one screw stuck.

Not true. He said he had removed all the screws only the wires left. Angels screws appear to have been loosened half way. Seems they already told her to go to the toy truck far in once she enters the white room when she went into.the diary room. They are busy at it right now and trying to distract us with the Patricia task instead of allowing us witness the whole process between Pere and Angel.

4 Likes

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by logan2(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Pere has been evicted

Edit: wow my prediction came to life embarassed shocked
I had no idea he will be evicted
I just made this meme as joke ooh
I guess there is power in the things we say
However I think I should use my prediction skills for betting?
mumu, coincidence is a word invented for posts like yours

2 Likes

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Isobug: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
If you leave www.bible.com or Www.Quran.com
And went to www.Xvid.com na only you know wetin you Dey find there

All of you will leave Religion section and come here to bbn post and be making noise ... did any body send you come here ?
Na your own strategy for blogging?
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Digmygold: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
SonofGod231:
To be fair enough,all those evicted yesterday should have all been given this same opportunity to play a game.While the winner joins white money the rest can then be evicted. But what do I know,Afterall Angel looks like one of those people with big god.

You are very right. If Angel.had come 5th and pere 6th, Pere would have been home by now. Corrupt show with zero credibility.

I remember when he was cheated out of winning the.HOH game when he had a tie with Liqourose. They really.hate Pere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by iamdapsyj(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Digmygold:

Not true. He said he had removed all the screws only the wires left. Angels screws appear to have been loosened half way. Seems they already told her to go to the toy truck far in once she enters the white room when she went into.the diary room. They are busy at it right now and trying to distract us with the Patricia task instead of allowing us witness the whole process between Pere and Angel.

What I can deduce from the whole shenanigan is that this season is messed up.
It's skewed to favour some set of people. Liquorose was given a secret task that she passed and she was rewarded for it-that gave her and Emmanuel some traction/publicity. The same thing happened in the case of saga and nini. That secret task gave some traction/publicity as well. Now they are doing some nonsense twist that will further give pere and angel some traction/publicity. The two of them will go back to the house. The question is when they will give whitemoney secret task to do too. Even though he is still going to win no matter how skewed the game is

1 Like

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by ComeToJesus: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Needless test.
Of the two, who had the highest votes?
Why drawing up a contrived situation to annul the votes sent in by Pere's fans?

Injustice presents itself in different formats.

1 Like

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Unibener: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
The full Uniben stands behind Pere.
If anything happens to him we will show Big Brother the same way we dealt with our VC.
#Nonsense and Ingredients

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by bigcee(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Unibener:
The full Uniben stands behind Pere.
If anything happens to him we will show Big Brother the same way we dealt with our VC.
#Nonsense and Ingredients

1 Like

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Evercurious(f): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
hammer567:

LAST SEASON WEN OZO GO HOUSE BECAUSE OF GAME, AND NEO/ VEE REMAIN, THE SHOW DID NOT LOSE CREDIBILITY ABI?

BBN IS A GAME.

Both scenarios are nt same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Evercurious(f): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
MossLuv:
Pere is really falling my hand. A former military man m. Chai!

I m so sure he is fed up and I dont blame him... He isnt a fool to know that some of biggy's actions are nt fair and equal
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Chiden(f): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
They're both going back to the Main house cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Evercurious(f): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
femi4:
Pere is out...he broke the motorbike

Fake update.. Both of them are back to the house...

1 Like

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by GaIaticHorde: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
adesegun121:
Maybe Pere becos some Lazy Youth already stage protest this early monday morning angry angry

this country is finished with the sets of dumb ass youths we have nowadays. I pity the future of this shithole country

2 Likes

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by femi4: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Evercurious:

Fake update.. Both of them are back to the house...
Better cos people are rioting. It was correct as at when the task was on

2 Likes

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by GaIaticHorde: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Greatn3ss:

Your People must be ashamed of you
as in ehn the guy jobless
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Worksunlimited: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pere and Angel are going back into the show tonight.

1 Like

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Evercurious(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
femi4:
Better cos people are rioting. It was correct as at when the task was on

Okay... If otherwise, their show wld have lost credibility to a very large extent . I m not Pere's fan but I feel it isnt just been fair on him... Cross is mine but I might ve to share my vote for bother Cross and WM
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Gee64: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
True. Most youths have lost their sense of moral and intellectual decency!
GaIaticHorde:
this country is finished with the sets of dumb ass youths we have nowadays. I pity the future of this shithole country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by sherlockhush(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
That is a great twist from big bro, nobody expected their return ... Pere and angel are back to the house
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Gfskw: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Oh
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
DON’T YOU HAVE A BETTER THING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE

YOU SEE WHY WE NEED STRICT SHARIA LAW IN THIS COUNTRY angry
Take ur strict sharia law to Afghanistan.Make I no hear such word from ur mouth again!
Nigeria is a secular state.Know this and know peace.
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Indispensable85(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Greatn3ss:

You see your life?
So of all the whole problems you have in this life pere and Angel issue is what is giving you headache.. Those backing up Angel are people like you that are using money to manipulate everything in the house and you are here wailing on top of hungry stomach

First of all, there's nothing like "all the whole".
Yam heads like you should be in one of the adult classes around trying to develop themselves rather than arguing with those far ahead of you in life.

Your foolishness is legendary. People like us can't imagine putting our money on a program like BBN for sponsorship like you averred.

Useless brain dead lunatic!
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Greatn3ss:

Your People must be ashamed of you
Say him steal stockfish for Kafanchan market?
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Digmygold: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
iamdapsyj:

What I can deduce from the whole shenanigan is that this season is messed up.
It's skewed to favour some set of people. Liquorose was given a secret task that she passed and she was rewarded for it-that gave her and Emmanuel some traction/publicity. The same thing happened in the case of saga and nini. That secret task gave some traction/publicity as well. Now they are doing some nonsense twist that will further give pere and angel some traction/publicity. The two of them will go back to the house. The question is when they will give whitemoney secret task to do too. Even though he is still going to win no matter how skewed the game is

I agree with everything you said but one
WM is a sneaky strategist and fake AF. I came to this conclusion when i saw his reaction as Pere and Angel came in. He went from a jolly, happy person to a deflated sadistic balloon. White Money is not who you think he is. The way he bade goodbye to Pere so coldly thinking he had seen the end of him. Pere was right after all. My votes are now for Pere.
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by iamdapsyj(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Digmygold:

I agree with everything you said but one
WM is a sneaky strategist and fake AF. I came to this conclusion when i saw his reaction as Pere and Angel came in. He went from a jolly, happy person to a deflated sadistic balloon. White Money is not who you think he is. The way he bade goodbye to Pere so coldly thinking he had seen the end of him. Pere was right after all. My votes are now for Pere.

Well if that is your criteria for voting for him all well and good luck. But what I keep telling people is that they are all in the house for a competition. I can see my competitors coming back to the house and be happy which makes him really showing his real feelings. Lq and the others that were showing that they are happy are not deep inside of them but also playing the game. I agree that whitemoney is a strategist and that has got him this far.

Have you reasoned why ebuka asked Emmanuel about that question concerning the ultimate veto power? Emmanuel didn't play it well and was busy catching emotions up and down. They are all comfortable enjoying themselves forgetting that this is a competition.

Anyway I wish whitemoney all the best though.
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Digmygold: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Well if that is your criteria for voting for him all well and good luck. But what I keep telling people is that they are all in the house for a competition. I can see my competitors coming back to the house and be happy which makes him really showing his real feelings. Lq and the others that were showing that they are happy are not deep inside of them but also playing the game. I agree that whitemoney is a strategist and that has got him this far.

Have you reasoned why ebuka asked Emmanuel about that question concerning the ultimate veto power? Emmanuel didn't play it well and was busy catching emotions up and down. They are all comfortable enjoying themselves forgetting that this is a competition.

Anyway I wish whitemoney all the best though.

White Money is very mouthy.and talks a lot. If he was showing his real self as you say, then he should have voiced his unhappiness about the twist out and said so instead of laughing and acting all excited only to go and curl up.like a cold kitten within a space of minutes. To.me he is extremely fake and too desperate.
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by iamdapsyj(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Digmygold:

White Money is very mouthy.and talks a lot. If he was showing his real self as you say, then he should have voiced his unhappiness about the twist out and said so instead of laughing and acting all excited only to go and curl up.like a cold kitten within a space of minutes. To.me he is extremely fake and too desperate.

How can you voice out your unhappiness to biggy na....... Haba who does that. Big brother does whatever he wants. Anyway, let's vote for our faves and await results on Sunday bro. Cheers...
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Princelumide: 4:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Niger State
SapphireBlue:

In what state did you write yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We're Hosting Big Brother Naija In South Africa - Multichoice / BBNaija: Why Tacha Doesn’t Play ‘Truth Or Dare’ Games – Mercy / BBNaija: Biggie introduces Elozonam & Venita Akpofure As New Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.