Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? (34336 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by Princelumide: 4:41am On Sep 28, 2021
Hmmm.... shocked
riches4me:

The exam is to know your academic abilities and the class that will suit you.
Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by emmyt2: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2022
iLegendd:

Yes

If you're smart, dedicated, and confident enough to post YouTube videos about the show or blog about it and monetize your content. For smart bloggers and YouTubers, it's putting money on their tables.

Unfortunately, most people that complain are not smart in harnessing opportunities and turning them to money.

I'm actually happy some unintelligent people complain, because if they don't complain, it won't trend and generate more views and money.

Please can you teach me how monetize my YouTube?

Re: Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? by emmyt2: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=emmyt2 post=113852357][/quote]

I am willing to learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We're Hosting Big Brother Naija In South Africa - Multichoice / Uriel Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.