Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Manage Your Time Effectively - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Manage Your Time Effectively (789 Views)

How To Manage A Spouse With Entirely Different Social Traits / Can Your Wife Manage Your Home If You Cease To Exist? / Please I Need Help On How To Manage A Child With Ss Gene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Time Effectively by Jimiadewumiblog: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Time management is using the hours in your day to your full advantage. This means optimizing the amount of time in a day to be as productive as possible.
Simply put, it is getting more work done, of better quality, in less time. It is coordinating your responsibilities to maximize your effectiveness and productivity.
The ability to manage your time effectively is important. Good time management leads to improved efficiency and productivity, less stress, and more success in life

Check out some ways to manage your time effectively:

https://www.jimiadewumi.com/2021/09/27/tips-for-effective-time-management/

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is In Reverse Mode / Best Way To Die Without Pain.. / How Do I Deal With A Toxic And Dramatic Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.