Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) (48169 Views)

Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by MNKbandit: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
But some people are burnt in some parts of Nigeria because of stealing ordinary pure water so no big deal here

1 Like

Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Cantonese: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
I see a mighty revolution coming up in Afghanistan. I see the end of the evil Taliban coming to an end soon. I see an uprising that will sweep away the wicked bearded men and their generations. I believe that because these blood sucking demons have chosen to return to their dark days of evil they will be completely wiped away.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Befii: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
No. Insurgency thrives in some places - not because it is welcomed by the people. Taliban movement receives enough support (funding, training, weapons supply) from external sources from outside the country. When they hav d guns, d backing & money, they are unstoppable in their land, it doesn't who hates or likes them. So dnt blame d people. Boko Haram is trying & we dnt like it, and it thrives.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Franking: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Does their Koran instruct them to do this or are they making it all up?

I honestly don't understand Islam.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Corporate2020: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:

I dumped this religion when I realized it's the major problem the world is facing

And how many times has a Muslim come to preach to you to come back? Many are called, very few are chosen. You are not among the chosen ones. You are among the unfortunate ones just like the Taliban.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Lokojatoofar: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
What a way of showing mercy to the poor and needy. Isn't their god Great?
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by ehinmowo: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I have a strong belief that the people of Afghanistan really enjoy being ruled by the Taliban. If not why would a few gun-wielding jihadists, lord it over a majority .

They refused to fight their own war, yet they want Americans to go and be dying for them. They didn't shoot an arrow at the Talibans upon all the ammos US left for them. Awon omo ale! Dem go abuse them tire.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Olisehinnocent: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
They should insert rod in their ass holes. Stealing is a haram in our pieceful Islam cheesy Muslim to the world grin
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
I support the ones they hung publicly on cranes for kidnapping.

But don't these guys have a court system where you can defend yourself?
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by NoSentiment: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
A bunch of lies.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Lokojatoofar: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I have a strong belief that the people of Afghanistan really enjoy being ruled by the Taliban. If not why would a few gun-wielding jihadists, lord it over a majority .

All the ones your politicians are doing, have you fought and removed them? Common local govt chairman is sucking your village dry. Have you done shishi to remove him? As white people are running Africa, China is buying up AFRICA right from their country without guns to your head, what have you done? Talk is cheap
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
These talibans are So heartless
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
MNKbandit:
But some people are burnt in some parts of Nigeria because of stealing ordinary pure water so no big deal here

Why would you even say this? You didn’t read the headline that they’re starving
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Decide2rise: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Islam is a big mess. without that religion, the world will be a peaceful habitat
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by salford: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:

The Taliban should have fed the boys and warn them against stealing.

However, Nigerians love to bury their heads in sand like an ostrich. Below is a child beat and burnt in Nigeria for stealing food at a supermarket. Another 7 year old burnt for stealing garri.

1)

Video: Ruthless mob beat a child before burning him to death after he was caught stealing food at a Nigerian supermarket.

www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1360167/Horrific-moment-alleged-thief-savagely-beaten-angry-mob.html&ved=2ahUKEwjC0cu6zp_zAhVCip4KHUiWBPcQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2saAqf7IA2WiOiM8HKWI6i

2)

How sick can a society get if a hungry seven-year-old boy can be burnt to death for allegedly attempting to steal garri from a shop.

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/jungle-justice-7-yr-old-boy-allegedly-burnt-to-death-for-stealing-garri-in-lagos/yrqpzp2

1 Like

Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Yusman316(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Theft is bad in every sort of law.

The irony of this is - Taliban that has just stolen Arms and Ammunition from the ANA is punishing children for stealing bread.

grin

Jihadist actually think with the hairy opening of their arse holes.
People/groups like that have a way of justifying their criminal and barbaric actions
They will tell u taking those weapons is not stealing but rather spoils of war
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2021

I clicked on this thread to read Nigerian hypocrisy and I wasn't disappointed, the same people that celebrate jungle justice and rejoice when criminals are burnt alive will still dare to condemn Talibans

2 Likes

Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Georgejeez: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
The world should forget about Afghanistan and it's Talibans , we have bigger issues to tackle ,if them like make them ban Oxygen make we no chuk mouth .

Lass lass na dem go tire
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Kaiser20: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Just for stealing bread, what if they catch a yahoo boy nko?
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Chochovini: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:

I dumped this religion when I realized it's the major problem the world is facing
. Best decision taken ever in your entire earthly life.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Adayi1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Could this be Islam Absolutely not...
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Ammishaddai: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

All the ones your politicians are doing, have you fought and removed them? Common local govt chairman is sucking your village dry. Have you done shishi to remove him? As white people are running Africa, China is buying up AFRICA right from their country without guns to your head, what have you done? Talk is cheap
Your comment is off point abeg
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by allthingsgood: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:

We're u around during abacha regime? If not, ask ur parents how it was.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Ammishaddai: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
allthingsgood:

We're u around during abacha regime? If not, ask ur parents how it was.
[/s] I know you're upset about the likes I'm receiving but try and be objective in your comment.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by allthingsgood: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I know you're upset about the likes I'm receiving but try and be objective in your comment.

Smh thats so shallow and narcissistic. Wetin concern me with ur like
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Comedian2019: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
That's their problem. That's their religion.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Ammishaddai: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
allthingsgood:

Smh thats so shallow and narcissistic. Wetin concern me with ur like
[/s] This is exactly what I mean
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Yusman316(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Franking:
Does their Koran instruct them to do this or are they making it all up?

I honestly don't understand Islam.
But burning people in ur area for stealing is understandable, right?
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by MNKbandit: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
I'm not in support of the talibans.Those people burnt in some Christian parts of Nigeria were driven by hunger to steal so why are some people here calling out a religion because of this case.
Stealing is stealing,after all the boys were not killed.

Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Eviana(f): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:
*sigh

This world is *messed up, this ain’t what I was taught in my Islamic classes while growing up.
This kids just like many are starving, they should be shown compassion instead.

I really appreciate this comment.
Cause my view of Islam is stuff like this, news coverage and what's shown on Nairaland via Boko Haram.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by themanderon: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
The beauty of Islam. It takes no prisoners and shows no mercy, it only bays for blood.
Re: 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) by Yusman316(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:

They could had begged first if they didn't get anything then ..........................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) / US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) / Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.