Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) (48211 Views)

US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Deported Haitians Angry After US Sends Them Back To Port-au-prince / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Botragelad: 8:43am On Mar 10
General Frank S. Beeson of the US Army departs from Joint Base Langley-Eustis en route to the eastern Mediterranean, carrying equipment to establish a temporary dock in Gaza.

The US Central Command announced on Sunday that the United States had dispatched a ship carrying initial equipment to establish a temporary dock to deliver humanitarian supplies to the Gaza Strip.

The US Central Command announced in a statement on X that the US Army ship General Frank S. Beeson left Joint Base Langley-Eustis and is on its way to the Eastern Mediterranean.

On March 9, 2024, U.S. Army Vessel (USAV) General Frank S. Besson (LSV-1) from the 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), 3rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, XVIII Airborne Corps, departed Joint Base Langley-Eustis en route to the Eastern Mediterranean less than 36 hours…

Earlier this week, according to The Economist, US President Joe Biden announced, during his State of the Union, address that he has directed his military to lead a mission that would establish a temporary pier that will bring humanitarian aid into the Gaza Strip.

Biden in contradictory statement: No 'red line' in defense of 'Israel'

"Tonight, I’m directing the US military to lead an emergency mission to establish a temporary pier in the Mediterranean on the Gaza coast that can receive large ships carrying food, water, medicine, and temporary shelters," he said during his speech.

"No US boots will be on the ground," Biden claimed.

He added that the temporary pier would enable a massive increase in the amount of humanitarian assistance getting into Gaza but stressed that "Israel" must play its part in the process for it to be successful.

According to The Economist, Biden refuses to utilize America's clout to push "Israel" to let additional supplies into Gaza. Now, after enabling "Israel's" behavior for months, he is seeking ways to free it of accountability.

Source:
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/us-sends-ship-to-build-temporary-seaport-in-gaza#:~:text=The

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by slaawomirr: 9:35am On Mar 10
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

If you you know what am thinking right now then you must be a real niggar

dinoGLGNG:

What

Slawormiir is like babe I dunno probably On March 9, our Vessel (USAV) General Frank S. Besson (LSV-1) from the 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), 3rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, XVIII Airborne Corps will depart Joint Base Langley-Eustis en route to the Eastern Mediterranean
Babe I'm gonna be there for about 6 months but one thing I can promise you ain't gonna come back in body bag. I'm gonna be back into your arms in one piece
Babe I assure you our communication will be easy cause I will be requesting for a secured phone connection likely iridium extreme satellite phone that will be about 5600 bucks(dollars) you know ain't got access to funds now which means you gonna do the payment babe
Babe is like oh okay darling you just gotta be patient until I receive my income this month I will do the payment. Stay safe for me darling ❤️ ❤️

Slawormiir ends chat and smile to himself in one area in Benin city and says to himself another benz or lexus es 350 is about to be added to the roads of Benin city

263 Likes 32 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by sukkot: 9:35am On Mar 10
shocked ww3 launch port

being told yall ww3 starting this march

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:35am On Mar 10
New army base to occupy gaza?

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Fasindo: 9:35am On Mar 10
shocked

Once Israel enters any country or city, just know that the place is finished.

With this, US will help destroy Gaza and turn it to ruins like they did to Afghanistan, Libya etc.

Hamas made a very big mistake by striking Israel, in years to come there may not be Palestine, all thanks to Hamas.

189 Likes 21 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Lovenorth: 9:35am On Mar 10
They should first of all address their plane crash

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by robinso01(m): 9:36am On Mar 10
Instead of humanitarian supplies to Gaza ,they should talk Israel out of the attacks. I believe the terrorists have learn their lessons

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by pansophist(m): 9:36am On Mar 10
The US is funding this war.

They gave Israel the bomb, surveillance, and tactics, vetoed ceasefire resolutions in the UN, military support, and so much going in the background that we do not know.

But somehow, believes that building this port is more important that just forcing Israel to stop bombing Palestine.

All just to maintain a dying hegemony that harms the planet.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by mmafhew(m): 9:36am On Mar 10
cool

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Segunlords(m): 9:36am On Mar 10
Surveillance mode

37 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by AOresources: 9:36am On Mar 10
Looks like a sole founder

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by money121(m): 9:37am On Mar 10
Ok

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by YoungLionken(m): 9:37am On Mar 10
Can't the 🇺🇸 mind their business for once sad??

It's not as if their citizens are super rich or something. Ozuor, go and pay your debt you owe China that's in trillion dollars angry!!

That's why I like and prefer China to all of them. Xi Jiping is wise and intelligent and is busy making the Chinese billionaires all over the world. China is unarguably the next world power (after Russia and the US must have destroyed each other, directly or indirectly)...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by FiftyFifty(m): 9:37am On Mar 10
Palestine must be free, from the river to the sea.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Cantonese: 9:38am On Mar 10
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by verybadmouth(m): 9:38am On Mar 10
Biden preparing for election

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Appletek: 9:39am On Mar 10
FiftyFifty:
Palestine must be free from the river to the sea.

Na the sea US and Israel don dey collect back so.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by dinoGLGNG(m): 9:39am On Mar 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

If you you know what am thinking right now then you must be a real niggar

Slawormiir is like babe
What

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by valentinenkem: 9:40am On Mar 10
Good one from World Power

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:40am On Mar 10
verybadmouth:
Biden preparing for election

Trump never fought a single war while being president. Correct me if am wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by badoh(m): 9:41am On Mar 10
Senseless war between Russia and Ukraine, Israel and Palestine. Imagine the countries wasting public funds and terminating innocent souls of the young and old. What do they stand to gain from these unnecessary war? Imagine if these funds were channeled to productive sectors instead of wasting it on frivolities.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by FiftyFifty(m): 9:41am On Mar 10
Appletek:

Na the sea US and Israel don dey collect back so.

They don collect Gaza before, shey you know?

4 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41am On Mar 10
lipsrsealed
US cha grin

Very soon,dem go still begin claim ground too for Gaza.........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:41am On Mar 10
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by ATEAMS: 9:41am On Mar 10
Oyyana
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by verybadmouth(m): 9:41am On Mar 10
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Trump never fought a single war while being president. Correct me if am wrong.
Trump is a business man. He fought verbal wars and trade wars with China

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by REALretep(m): 9:41am On Mar 10
Biden working so hard like he cares for the Palestinians.
Las Las I shaa respect the US for their military might
But what if Hamas later fires at this US ship 😑

ndukwejoe:
Ah! No tink am o o the one dem fire dem never come outta of it?
MichaelSokoto:

if Hamas dare it, 2 seconds everywhere go burst....bayagagaga!

let dem go play somewhere else fes!
grin

It is well oo.
The US is shaa spending a lot of money on both the Russia-Ukraine and Israel-Hamas wars. For how long can they keep spending all these money without harming their economic security while other big economies like China just look on and keep building their economy without minding the conflicts

6 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by vick00(m): 9:42am On Mar 10
US have come to take the whole Gaza itself. Predators in disguise. Like it or not US is the sole problem of every country in one way or the other. They will come in as fiends and hit you once you guard down.

Meanwhile it stated in the words of prophet Muhammad SAW that Isreal will be crumbled by Palestine.

Free Gaza to the world

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by epainos: 9:42am On Mar 10
I don't care about the result of what is going on in Gaza because it is not my war. While I sympathize with all parties in the dispute, I will refuse to get emotionally involved.

I posted on this forum that Israel is going to annex Gaza at the start of this war, and this is it. The US is a partner that won't fail Israel.

Talking from a neutral position, the ONLY way peace will be restored is that either Israel or Palestine must go into extinction. Let us face the truth. And it seems Palestine is the casualty. After Gaza has been annexed, Israel will relax, and perhaps they will start allowing Hamas to make successful attacks again. And then, maybe 15 to 20 years again in the future, they will annex more land. This is the cycle till they absorb the whole region. Palestine will be scattered around arab nations like Israel used to be.

I guess Israel has decided to heed the command that says: push them all out of the land. Remove all of them. Is this what is going to happen?

Our generation may not see the end, but we will experience more of this.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by verybadmouth(m): 9:42am On Mar 10
US wants to steal the West Bank territory finally

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:43am On Mar 10
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97 / South African White Couple Produced A Black Looking Baby Girl - Sandra Laing / Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.