Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Interview: Comfort Alalade Speaks On Life After Nigerian Idol 6 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview: Comfort Alalade Speaks On Life After Nigerian Idol 6 (534 Views)

Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / DMX on Life Support Following Heart Attack After Drug Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview: Comfort Alalade Speaks On Life After Nigerian Idol 6 by glammagazine: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nigerian Idol Season 6, top 4 contestant, Comfort Alalade Itunu, in this exclusive interview with Glam Squad Magazine opens up about her life after the reality TV show.

She talks about where she sees herself in 5 years, how her fans see her and more. Read interview below:
What was it like starring in Nigerian Idol season 6?
I felt really happy because I saw it as a dream come true for me
Did you expect to be in top 4?
Well, initially I didn’t but then i got an inner conviction to move on
How did the show affect your life?
Well, just a status change (Socially)
Have the dynamics of the relationship between you and your friends also changed?
That’s a little serious, but I tried to remain really humble more than I was amongst my circle.. However some of my friends still sees me as comfort MY FRIEND rather than comfort NIGERIAN IDOL
How do you handle pressure from your fans “The comforters”?
Not a pressure at all , Just a few of them thinking I've made some millions for myself after starring in Idols S6
As a singer, what’s your definition of the word “Success”?
Being fulfilled in all ramification, putting it to perspective. It means touching lots of lifes positively through my music and making lots of money .. LOLZ
What have you been up to since the show?
A lot, like trying to set up a fashion house, record songs and more plans on the brand Comfort
What other projects are you working on?
A lot yet to be unveiled
What should we expect from Comfort Alade?
A lot
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Lots of amazing tunes to my credit. Launched my fashion brand around African countries, being into movie (Movie scores, sound design and maybe acting)

Source>>> https://glamsquadmagazine.com/interview-comfort-alade-nigerian-idol-6/

Re: Interview: Comfort Alalade Speaks On Life After Nigerian Idol 6 by Peace081: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Bbnaija Pepper Dem Star, Sir Dee, Loses Mum (photos) / Lovely Family Photos Of Actress Chacha Eke Faani / You’re A Liar, Reno Calls Out Natasha Akpoti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.