Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

You’re A Liar, Reno Calls Out Natasha Akpoti. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re A Liar, Reno Calls Out Natasha Akpoti. (535 Views)

"Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / Iyanya Is A Liar - Ubi Franklin Posts Legal Agreement / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re A Liar, Reno Calls Out Natasha Akpoti. by muzamil001(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
After Reno’s post that spiced up mixed reactions among social media users, recall that Natasha came in defence of the said aspiring sugar girl.
Natasha invaded Reno’s timeline in the midnight, in defence of the said girl, stating that Reno once asked her out. She claimed that Reno as an aid during GEJ tenure asked of her phone number and name, where she inturn gave him a fake name and a false number.
She said;
read more on [url]classiqvibes[/url]https://classiqvibes.com.ng/youre-a-liar-i-wasnt-in-nigeria-the-day-you-claimed-i-asked-you-out-reno-calls-out-natasha-akpoti/

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Jackie B's Family Were Excited 2 See Her Wen She Entered Her Family Hou / See As He Be Like Turkey Bone, IG User Comes For Crossdresser James Brown's Twer / VIDEO: ‘naomi Campbell Forced Me To Walk The Runway For Dolce & Gabbana In 2018’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.