Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Naija @61: Why Nigerian Politicians are more Powerful than Necessary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija @61: Why Nigerian Politicians are more Powerful than Necessary (208 Views)

Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country / Sallah: Buhari Says Lockdown Measures Will Not Be Longer Than Necessary / Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija @61: Why Nigerian Politicians are more Powerful than Necessary by constancefriday(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Politics is overrated and overemphasized in Nigeria;
that's why Politicians have more power than they're supposed to have and public funds and resources become the private resources of just a few.

This has got to change if this fertile Woman forcefully injected with contraceptives will conceive and give birth to development. You don't really need to go to Aso Rock, Independence Layout or Alausa, you can change this Country and rule the world from your office desk where you're reading and sharing this post right from right now.

Beloved, there goes my exact words, written and published right now from my office desk on Monday.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

Politicians can't change this country, the person who can change and transform this Country is YOU.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naija @61: Why Nigerian Politicians are more Powerful than Necessary by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2021
constancefriday:
that's why Politicians have more power than they're supposed to have and public funds and resources become the private resources of just a few.

This has got to change if this fertile Woman forcefully injected with contraceptives will conceive and give birth to development. You don't really need to go to Aso Rock, Independence Layout or Alausa, you can change this Country and rule the world from your office desk where you're reading and sharing this post right from right now.

Beloved, there goes my exact words, written and published right now from my office desk on Monday.

Yours Sincerely;

Politicians can't change this country, the person who can change and transform this Country is YOU.
Re: Naija @61: Why Nigerian Politicians are more Powerful than Necessary by staceyokon: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
constancefriday:

Yours Sincerely;

(1) (Reply)

Wen GUI Made Up The Ghost Story Of Hercules Saving A Refugee And Slandered Himse / Politicians Fear God Oh: Wike And Akpabio Jolificating After Their Fake Fight / Lord Zarifa Occult Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.