Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (46307 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
jjwaterfalls:

Mr Righteousness....This thing you are doing is not right. I do not know you in person but i have always respected your comments even when people criticize you on this forum, I have always supported the fact that you preach the gospel, but this idea of creating 2 monikers so you can post a troubling story by Gospelpreacher (moniker 1) so that Righteousness (moniker 2) can preach about how the world is coming to an end is wrong. I am not a pastor but I do know that the word God is not intended to create tension in the minds of people. With all due respect, Please change from your ways. Thank you.
He is a mischievous pastor with 3 monikers d 1st one will post war mongering stories..d 2nd moniker will ask where is pastor righteousness...then 3rd moniker pastor righteousness will post his end time sermon.
Cunnypastor die!cunny man bury am!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by nograv: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
timesup234:
Russia what the hell are you doing? You should be shooting down those flying junks. America is a paper tiger. Even Nigerian boys scout will defeat the US. military. Overhyped, fat obese smelling fart

Clown, the US whether you like it or not. Is the world only remaining superpower.

It's armed forces are larger and more sophisticated than the rest of the world combined..

The US airforce for example has the only operational stealth bomber and fighter..

B2 spirit and F22 respectively..

America is far from being a paper tiger..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by OJEEMAH(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

Bless God ooo. Buhari wan make us begin go hawk gala for Lagos traffic buh him plans don fail already. grin grin
According to Righteousness2 "The children of Israel will continue to overcome the evil machinations of the devil"

Boss how life at ur end?
Abeg no bust my belle this evening grin grin

Righteousness dey intercede on our behalf, we the children of Israel no fit beg or hawk gala to survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Numerouno94(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Abeg no bust my belle this evening grin grin

Righteousness dey intercede on our behalf, we the children of Israel no fit beg or hawk gala to survive

Amen oooo. grin grin

We really need Righteousness intercession especially for Kogi cos Buhari dey do him own, Yeye Bello dey do him own. No b juju b this? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by OJEEMAH(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

Amen oooo. grin grin

We really need Righteousness intercession especially for Kogi cos Buhari dey do him own, Yeye Bello dey do him own. No b juju b this? grin grin

Any generation wey experience the leadership of those two no deserve to go hell
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Jane345(f): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
vicfajeze:
how many have you and how much ?
89 copies.kindly wasap me
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by shegzhkn: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

If they're BS then debunk it. Not educated enough to?

first of all what are ur basis for the suggesting US navy and that of Russia federation are on a par.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Winters23:

Send bep-20 wallet address

Boss please should I send my address.. Abeg I dey H
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by queenjoseph(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
US and Russia are chewing more than they can bite.
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by olugabbie(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
timesup234:
Russia what the hell are you doing? You should be shooting down those flying junks. America is a paper tiger. Even Nigerian boys scout will defeat the US. military. Overhyped, fat obese smelling fart

I am 100% sure that the Russians are used to this kind of action. Likewise the US. It is a way of testing your enemy readiness and the time it takes them to response to aerial threats. Russia has also done this several times, especially in the North pole (Alaska). It is nothing to worry about. It has been going on for years. I think Nuclear weapon has made our world safer. It is the only reason we have not experienced another world war. The world powers are really scared of nuclear war. Although, they talk tough on tv. But trust me no country is ready for nuclear war.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Greatdand007(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Make world War start jare
Hope them go let people fight for country of their choice
Make I go join USA army and to dey live for there when the war is over.

Ole ��
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Winters23:

Send bep-20 wallet address

Boss Abeg should I send mine.. I dey H
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by noisy45(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
generalwo:
...... Lol... The USA ain't that stupid but trust me... If Russia had shot down that plane..... The world would have turned upside down by now.... They don't just shoot down planes like that in the international community.... No be Nigerian confra wen dem dey kill without sense.... All these things get codes and procedures...... All the gra gra wen dem they do... Secretly, they respect each other and wouldn't want to throw the first punch

If that B-52 fires any Russian ground Target or any of the Su-35 fighter jets it will be shot down by any surviving su-35. That is the rule of engagement.
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Mangekyo: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
shegzhkn:

first of all want are ur basis for the suggesting US navy and that of Russia federation are on a par.

Sorry they brought our light and I'm playing game now I'll debate you later. Anyway let me use this opportunity to answer your question.
The US out of obsession with fighters jet, have spent almost all their resources allocated for their navy on Aircraft carriers. I said earlier that the US have plenty aircrafts. And that is why they spend most of their resources building aircraft carriers which are necessary for the transportation of these aircrafts. Other countries like Russia and china aren't obsessed with aircrafts that they have leave the objective of navy and start building support for the airforce. They go after the real deal which are submarines, frigates, destroyers etc half of the US navy ships are built for the support of their airforce which is pretty lame imo

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by noisy45(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Weak nations? Lmfao
Russia currently have the largest ground military hardwares in the world, not just Nukes and inter continental ballistic missiles.
Those ground troops would be a pain in the ass for the US if they were to go toe to toe.
Reason is because the US is very strong in the air, stronger than Russia, but a lot weaker than Russia on land with both on par in the sea.
The fighter jets of us wouldn't be able to do much on russia, if assuming they're the ones on the offensive. Reason is because they own many ground hardwares and that includes anti aircraft guns and self propelled artillery.

I'll be honest with you, it depends on who is on the defensive. If USA attacks Russia in their own land, US would lose woefully. Vise versa

American nairaland boys will not like this simple truth you just said.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by noisy45(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Bro russia isn't like UK or US with little land mass. We're talking about the country with the largest land mass here. I doubt if there are people living thousands of kilometer near the boarders. The environment in that area should be forests or savanna's. Taking that plane down wouldn't mean anything.

USA bullied Russia? grin how and when? Please enlighten me

Russia that use to fly there own bombers and fighters near the borders of US state of Alaska I hope American nairaland boys are aware of that too.
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Gfskw: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by GetMeRight: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
EXLOVER:
This two are just waiting for who to strike first, they should wait for me to get old and die rich before they start fighting all this their nonsense war. I thought all this machines they are inventing is to fight terrorist.

General Madman Buhari should call for a world conference and tell them about the danger of war, cause Nigéria won't send any soldier for any peace keeping mission if they start a war

That name sounds like your father's name. Lol
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by GetMeRight: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
olugabbie:

I am 100% sure that the Russians are used to this kind of action. Likewise the US. It is a way of testing your enemy readiness and the time it takes them to response to aerial threats. Russia has also done this several times, especially in the North pole (Alaska). It is nothing to worry about. It has been going on for years. I think Nuclear weapon has made our world safer. It is the only reason we have not experienced another world war. The world powers are really scared of nuclear war. Although, they talk tough on tv. But trust me no country is ready for nuclear war.

Mr Trump the clown almost dropped nuclear bomb on Iran before he was disgraced out of office. That Clown of a president was madder than Kim
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Johnboom: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Bro russia isn't like UK or US with little land mass. We're talking about the country with the largest land mass here. I doubt if there are people living thousands of kilometer near the boarders. The environment in that area should be forests or savanna's. Taking that plane down wouldn't mean anything.

USA bullied Russia? grin how and when? Please enlighten me
US is not having little land Mass. Pls get your fact right next time. Do you know how big is California ? And for your information ,Russia with China can not stand USA. War plane alone don't win war. Do you know how powerful dollar is ? Let alone of us allies. If Russia try it, she will become 3rd world nation .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Fr33born(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
jjwaterfalls:

Mr Righteousness....This thing you are doing is not right. I do not know you in person but i have always respected your comments even when people criticize you on this forum, I have always supported the fact that you preach the gospel, but this idea of creating 2 monikers so you can post a troubling story by Gospelpreacher (moniker 1) so that Righteousness (moniker 2) can preach about how the world is coming to an end is wrong. I am not a pastor but I do know that the word God is not intended to create tension in the minds of people. With all due respect, Please change from your ways. Thank you.

I kept wondering how his comments always make the first page on any tragic news/story. I didn't even notice he has been the one creating those threads and using other accounts to comment under it immediately.

Righteousness indeed
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Fr33born(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wars and Rumors of Wars all over the Places Just as JESUS said it will be signaling the End.
Infact It is as if the Nations go to read the HolyBible before they begin to act.

The Frequency and Intensity of the Signs of the Endtimes JESUS told us about is Fearful and Joyful.

Fearful because of how fast Events are Happening and Joyful because we are so Close to going home.

When I say "We" I don't mean Everybody! I mean all who Surrendered to JESUS, and are Watching and Praying.
The RAPTURE is Imminent!JESUS is Coming!
Get yourself in Order.

Finally, they don open your yansh today. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Use one account and dig up tragic story and post, then use Righteousness moniker to post your end time cry.
Righteousness indeed
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by WispyEthereal: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
ɾմՏՏíɑղ ցɾɑ ցɾɑ undecided Եհҽվ ƒӀҽա օղ íղԵҽɾղɑԵíօղɑӀ աɑԵҽɾՏ ҍմԵ ժíժղ'Ե ϲɾօՏՏ íղԵօ վօմɾ ɑíɾՏԹɑϲҽ Տօ ահíϲհ օղҽ íՏ íղԵҽɾϲҽԹԵ ɑղժ ҽՏϲօɾԵ ɑցɑíղ? մղɑ ԵɑӀƘ Եօօ ʍմϲհ! Տմɾҽ Տíցղ օƒ աҽɑƘղҽՏՏ
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Ochys87: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Themandator:
the US is already broke and most indebted nation in d world

It is a war game involving billions of dollars ...m Lete see who blinks first .....

US intended to keep Russia on the same path as of the old USSR... Make them spend on hardwares they 3ill never use until they go bankrupt.

Seen Russian federation announcing new armament after another .lwhile the US pretended to be wow and overwhelmed 5h4n when the Russians seemed to be 3aeing on the game the us announced that they are almost through with a never before known stealth bomber with capability of evading detection by Russia SU 400 AND 500 and just yesterday, a top secret space based weapon system

Una must spend until you go broke again
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by CSTRR: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
All these are usual stuffs.

They do it to each other.
To test each other's military readiness, response time and radar effectiveness.

Russia send planes to Alaska every time and they are usually intercepted by US F-22 raptors.

It's a game of superpowers.
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by CSTRR: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikikiki. E pain you. Check history guy. Who destroyed the USSR?

Can Russia bomber fly near the US boarder? NO! Respect te US for these.
Russian bombers fly near Alaska all the time.

Alaska is a US territory.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Omo! This kind war machines wer I see from both sides,I hope say them dey follow sell am give us?
If dem born dem well, make dem dey carry any tokumbo turbo or tucana jet sell for us again,dem go see pepper.
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by CSTRR: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Sorry they brought our light and I'm playing game now I'll debate you later. Anyway let me use this opportunity to answer your question.
The US out of obsession with fighters jet, have spent almost all their resources allocated for their navy on Aircraft carriers. I said earlier that the US have plenty aircrafts. And that is why they spend most of their resources building aircraft carriers which are necessary for the transportation of these aircrafts. Other countries like Russia and china aren't obsessed with aircrafts that they have leave the objective of navy and start building support for the airforce. They go after the real deal which are submarines, frigates, destroyers etc half of the US navy ships are built for the support of their airforce which is pretty lame imo
The US Navy has its own airforce.

Infact, the US Navy is the second most powerful airforce in the world after the US air Force.

Russia and China are both defensive forces.
The US is on an attack mode.

Different doctrines.

A defense force uses diesel submarines mostly as common in Russian and Chinese armed forces.
It is just to defend their Homeland.

An attack force like the US deals in aircraft carriers and nuclear powered submarines to project power over long distances and through a long period of time.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Elonmuzk(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
All these war analysts here, I hail oo. Some of you guys have no idea the military capabilities of US and her allies! Russia and China know better grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.