Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) (46324 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Kingosytex(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin

This gospelpreacher operates like four alternate monikers of which the famous Righteousness2 is one of them.
All he/she does is dig up a content, post it and use the alternate to spew nonsense.

The Gospel is good news, if it's not good news then you're definitely not preaching the gospel.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by condralbedez: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
cry
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by melodyogonna(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

I got close to the boarders but didn't enter, reason it isn't in pieces on the floor now.
America would be very foolish indeed to enter Russian airspace with a bomber

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Befii: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Da Keypoints...
Russia has the best defense systems in the whole wide world. It's terroritories are the most fortified.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by TearNinja001: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
What's a US B52 doing around Russia's airspace??

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by goodyvin02(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Make US sha calm down

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Winters23: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
Russia looking for war they won't get

Someone should help me with any amount to eat please

No customers here

Send bep-20 wallet address

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Lightorder: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wars and Rumors of Wars all over the Places Just as JESUS said it will be signaling the End.
Infact It is as if the Nations go to read the HolyBible before they begin to act.

The Frequency and Intensity of the Signs of the Endtimes JESUS told us about is Fearful and Joyful.

Fearful because of how fast Events are Happening and Joyful because we are so Close to going home.

When I say "We" I don't mean Everybody! I mean all who Surrendered to JESUS, and are Watching and Praying.
The RAPTURE is Imminent!JESUS is Coming!
Get yourself in Order.
very true

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Lightorder: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
timesup234:
Russia what the hell are you doing? You should be shooting down those flying junks. America is a paper tiger. Even Nigerian boys scout will defeat the US. military. Overhyped, fat obese smelling fart
are you for real ?
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by NaijaCuzin: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Russians
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by femlad97(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
The USA just likes being a bully. What was a bomber despatched close to the boarders of Russia for? Can't they just stay in their lane and mind their damn businesses? Thank God russia aint no country that can be bullied or intimidated. Any country wey carry e arrogance go russia go collect well well and that includes US and her lapdogs
u say US go collect from russia....how? grin grin grin russia can't dare bro, not in the moment check d gamer us world power grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=106221800]Wars and Rumors of Wars all over the Places Just as JESUS said it will be signaling the End.
Infact It is as if the Nations go to read the HolyBible before they begin to act.

The Frequency and Intensity of the Signs of the Endtimes JESUS told us about is Fearful and Joyful.

Fearful because of how fast Events are Happening and Joyful because we are so Close to going home.

When I say "We" I don't mean Everybody! I mean all who Surrendered to JESUS, and are Watching and Praying.
The RAPTURE is Imminent!JESUS is Coming!
Get yourself in Order.
[/quote][/s]

Pastorprenual fraudster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by NaijaCuzin: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
War and rumours of war........end time signs ! Jesus Christ I love you and I accept you into my life !

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by barbstee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ọmọ countries don go
.Naija still dey sleep
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by emae009(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Forgetting about this stale repeated news. Let's focus on the real deal:
why's it that post from this user and Holiness blah blah blah always get moved to FP very quickly even with 2 comments??

Are we missing something?
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Let the game begin
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Kirkman: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Matthew 24:6 ; You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by KingDash: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
meanwhile black man dey carry religion for head like gala...
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by OG1BABY(f): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Kubernetes: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Americans have gotten their match. If na Iran or any other smaller middle east country, u for don see people dey hail America.. Hahaha.... Power pass power.... Hit the Russians and test death....

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by sotomayor: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Winters23:

0x0247b7d879cce12adb73776aea980af8d3468d1a

Senior man!

Send bep-20 wallet address
Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by eburuu: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
Russia looking for war they won't get

Someone should help me with any amount to eat please

No customers here
Tell u.s.a to give you food ...na that hunger go kill you there

1 Like

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Corporate2020: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
US is doing testing, testing. US wants to bite more than it can chew.

It is not only Russia that we bombard US, China, North Korea and Iran will join. Let's see what the EU will do then.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by DoggoneDogg: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
The USA just likes being a bully. What was a bomber despatched close to the boarders of Russia for? Can't they just stay in their lane and mind their damn businesses? Thank God russia aint no country that can be bullied or intimidated. Any country wey carry e arrogance go russia go collect well well and that includes US and her lapdogs

GBAM!!
Give the imperialist cowards hot

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Themandator: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

It is a war game involving billions of dollars ...Lets see who blinks first

US intends to keep Russia on the same path as of the old USSR... Make them spend on hardwares they will never use until they go bankrupt.

We have seen Russian federation announcing new armament after another while the US pretended to be wow and overwhelmed then when the Russians seemed to be easing up on the game the USA announced that they are almost through with a never before known stealth bomber with capability of evading detection by Russia SU 400 AND 500 and just yesterday, a top secret space based weapon system

This two announcement means russia will hsbe to go back to the board with billions to learn about the bombers and what next to come up with to counter balance the game ...400 and 500 are yet to see any real action beyond testing and are now obsolete

Una must spend until you go broke again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Bluffly: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
timesup234:
Russia what the hell are you doing? You should be shooting down those flying junks. America is a paper tiger. Even Nigerian boys scout will defeat the US. military. Overhyped, fat obese smelling fart
Do you know what it takes to have allies. How many country can you say has military allies in the capacity that USA has it and leads such allies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by realray(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
jjwaterfalls:

Mr Righteousness....This thing you are doing is not right. I do not know you in person but i have always respected your comments even when people criticize you on this forum, I have always supported the fact that you preach the gospel, but this idea of creating 2 monikers so you can post a troubling story by Gospelpreacher (moniker 1) so that Righteousness (moniker 2) can preach about how the world is coming to an end is wrong. I am not a pastor but I do know that the word God is not intended to create tension in the minds of people. With all due respect, Please change from your ways. Thank you.

oga what did righteousness say that is bad, see bro God's word is settled and it doesn't and can never change, ok because u're scared does not mean he shouldn't say the truth especially if you know ur bible very well you go know say truly the World is Ending, infact read the whole of matthew 24 and read the book of revelation......so no hard feelings Bro na make we accept Christ Jesus and believe that we'll be save when the time comes...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by Themandator: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
EXLOVER:
This two are just waiting for who to strike first, they should wait for me to get old and die rich before they start fighting all this their nonsense war. I thought all this machines they are inventing is to fight terrorist.

General Madman Buhari should call for a world conference and tell them about the danger of war, cause Nigéria won't send any soldier for any peace keeping mission if they start a war.

Peace is priceless, they should thread carefully...

That is the fight sir.. Wasting each others resources in a show of force until one goes broke.. It is always going to be Russia

US economy is independent of her government.. It is in fact the government that dependent on the economy but the reverse is the case in Russia

America is a capitalist country with most of the world's largest and richest companies that can even fund wars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by omoluka: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Themandator:

It is a war game involving billions of dollars ...m Lete see who blinks first .....

US intended to keep Russia on the same path as of the old USSR... Make them spend on hardwares they 3ill never use until they go bankrupt.

Seen Russian federation announcing new armament after another .lwhile the US pretended to be wow and overwhelmed 5h4n when the Russians seemed to be 3aeing on the game the us announced that they are almost through with a never before known stealth bomber with capability of evading detection by Russia SU 400 AND 500 and just yesterday, a top secret space based weapon system

Una must spend until you go broke again
You know whatz up my guy, They must go broke.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) by ednut1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Omo wahala be like bicycle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) / The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.