Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG (15403 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG by akanke79: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Where you dey see all this kin alhajas with big yansh gif grin
Go to somalia,you will find them.
Re: Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG by Fujiyama: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2023
undecided

Completion date of June 2022 indeed.

Work on the regional road ceased in December 2022 and has not resumed to date. In a few months the project will be 1 full year behind schedule. No explanation, nothing.

The LASG has so much contempt for the people it governs that it could not reopen the roads it sealed when this sham project began last year. Those sealed junctions have made the traffic hellish but the LASG doesn't care.

All those man hours lost for nothing. All that potential productivity wasted for no bloody reason. undecided

If the LASG and APC propagandists actually sat down for once and used their brains to solve real problems, there wouldn't be any need to employ media crew to write falsehood online. Their work would speak for them far better than any online hack.

The traffic problem can be solved if Mr. Sanwo Olu and his team actually sat down and did the job he was elected to do instead of operating from Abuja as an auxiliary presidential campaign coordinator.

If voters have suffered enough they know what to do in the polls later on this month. If they are happy with this slow death by traffic...then long may it continue.

The choice is ours.
Re: Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG by Fujiyama: 4:00pm On Jan 25
undecided

The Regional Road has been abandoned.

This is January 2024. After all the media hype and propaganda, the LASG simply stopped work on the road and went to sleep. Completion date of June 2022 indeed. undecided

Those living and travelling on that axis are worse off now than they were before this so called road construction began. They have to endure completely unecessary traffic jams and a much longer route to get from any point A to any point B. All of it completely avoidable. And there's no end in sight.

Sanwo-Olu 'won' his re-election bid and has since moved on to other things - and building infrastructure is clearly not one of those things.

Nigerians will learn.
Re: Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG by Paraman: 4:17pm On Jan 25
Fujiyama:
undecided

The Regional Road has been abandoned.

This is January 2024. After all the media hype and propaganda, the LASG simply stopped work on the road and went to sleep. Completion date of June 2022 indeed. undecided

Those living and travelling on that axis are worse off now than they were before this so called road construction began. They have to endure completely unecessary traffic jams and a much longer route to get from any point A to any point B. All of it completely avoidable. And there's no end in sight.

Sanwo-Olu 'won' his re-election bid and has since moved on to other things - and building infrastructure is clearly not one of those things.

Nigerians will learn.
I can't believe the construction will be abandoned for more than a year
Re: Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG by Fujiyama: 4:18pm On Jan 25
Paraman:
I can't believe the construction will be abandoned for more than a year

^^^
It has.
Re: Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG by Paraman: 4:22pm On Jan 25
Fujiyama:

^^^
It has.

I pass through the place early last year, dust wan finish me.
Re: Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG by Fujiyama: 4:33pm On Jan 25
Paraman:
I pass through the place early last year, dust wan finish me.

^^^

It is still very dusty.

Work on site has stopped completely. Every few months, site workers with a payloader or an excavator turn up, go through the motions of doing some work and then disappear.

The only thing that makes the traffic situation slightly bearable now is that there are fewer cars on the road because of fuel subsidy removal and general hardship.
Re: Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG by Paraman: 4:37pm On Jan 25
Fujiyama:

^^^

It is still very dusty.

Work on site has stopped completely. Every few months, site workers with a payloader or an excavator turn up, go through the motions of doing some work and then disappear.

The only thing that makes the traffic situation slightly bearable now is that there are fewer cars on the road because of fuel subsidy removal and general hardship.
I passed through the road before Buhari handover, traffic and dust wan finish me. I can't still believe such a massive project will be abandoned.

The contractor handling the construction is HITECH. I actually thought it's because of the election construction stopped. I thought construction will restart after he is reelected.
Re: Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG by citygarden(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25
I believe that lagos state is playing politics with this road. They are using it to punish the eti osa people for the 2023 election. LP won that local government. Lagos state should think about many citizens who will benefit from the road. The road will boost more economical for the state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari / NAF Fighter Jets Bombard Boko Haram Locations In Northern Borno(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.