Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) (47557 Views)

Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by QuickStandard: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Try this with bubu and be jailed for life

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Olayetan(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Oneday82: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
They should let this man be. Wish it is in Nigeria this is happening.
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
HollandYams:
They disrespect this man too much
It's just too much mehn!! shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Jim99: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Next one might be an assassination. His security detail needs to be changed asap.
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Gbedulord: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Ganiyu2021: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hhhhhh, nkan bè

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Idislike9: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Buhari deserve this
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by mocipe: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by klbakare(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Na yeye security dey follow am
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Julianaa: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
They harass this man alot
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by sotomayor: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
imagine say person slap buhari, na die b dat o
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by bitbillionaire: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin Unarguably the most disgraced president in the western world
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by abuiltech(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wetin macaroni do in people?
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by zeeace(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good country. Wish we can be doing the same thing to that vegetable in aso rock..even if na beans water make person pour am for buba.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by akdjr(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
You can't try this to my president
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
mainman7:
cry I wish I was warned! Why didn't someone warn me before I took it?

You did not see the warnings everywhere? Know that there is now a chip implanted in you if you get the vaccine. The pharmaceutical companies are now fighting to make laws to own anyone that has been vaccinated due to their patent of the mRNA technology, citing that the mRNA changes the human DNA, therefore they own you, but I doubt they will win. I also read that they lost the court case but you can never tell what will happen in the future. I bet they will keep appealing till they win. You are now a commodity. Congrats.
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by wink2015(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THIS MAN DON TOO SUFFER I SWEARgrin

WELL LE PEN IS GOING TO TAKE OVER FROM HIM

THE OTHER DAY HE WAS SLAP BY A MAN STANDING IN A CROWD WHILE MACRON WAS SHAKING HANDS.

The big question CAN PRESIDENT BUHARI TOLERATE SUCH ATTACK?

He will use his fulani security officer to kill whoever attempt it.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by AmuEbule: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
nonhuman:
[s]In my country is an instant death death penalty, for every one present there[/s]

You must be from a Zoo Country undecided

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by donnie(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Buhari's men would have thrown grenades at the crowd and labeled a few unfortunate ones terrorists.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by merits(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
This man should be careful,he doesn't know he is a VIP.he shows himself to crowd anyhow.i pray he doesn't learn in hard way?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by overdrive(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
That's the people's friendly in position of a leader,

Let's do same for Nigeria

Vote Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok

A friendly person for a friendly country

For abia state house of assembly

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by EmmyCC: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
First was slap.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
May God be with Emmanuel macron..
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by CVemploymenthub: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Dear Jobseekers,

Remember to always put your best foot forward.

Your CV is your passport to getting called for interview.

Your CV is meant to sell you to the recruiters while presenting your achievements, skills and accomplishments in the best possible ways.

Your CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile are meant to sell you even in your absence.

Send a WhatsApp message or call 0.8080756701 to leverage on our professional services.
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by WoundedLamb: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
mainman7:
cry I wish I was warned! Why didn't someone warn me before I took it?

Like if you think it should have been avoided. Share if you think it is safe to take the 3rd dose.

Stop spreading baseless rumors. If you don't want the vaccine, don't take it. You don't need to cook up stories just to drag others along with you.
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
macron
na wa o
chai
see as some idiot dey harass this man
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
merits:
This man should be careful,he doesn't know he is a VIP.he shows himself to crowd anyhow.i pray he doesn't learn in hard way?

Amen o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by AmuEbule: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
That's the people's friendly in position of a leader,

Let's do same for Nigeria

Vote Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok

A friendly person for a friendly country

FYI. Uzor Orji Kalu was actually released from jail as a result of the pandemic.
The only reason why he is free is because Nigeria is a corrupt and an abnormal Country.
So, stop the nonsense because folks like you are the problem we have in Nigeria. Ok?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Try this with PMB and count the number of corpses that will be left in that area by trigger happy NIGERIAN SECURITIES

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Blaqstick:
Surely this man is shit. First na slap
Second one na egg.
Seems like e Dey do something wrong wey the media no show
Even France news rarely make it into the global news
Wetin him don do wey we never see for baba hand? Still we nor fit yan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / President Mugabe Dozes Off As Wife Chastises His Spokesperson (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.