Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

“O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads (45779 Views)

Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by marsup: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Illiterates feeling funky. When you make mockery of things Divine, shame awaits you.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Bros , do me a favor and use the senses God gave you. This is a bloody comedy poster . No denomination in Christianity bears the title "Arch Pope ".
Like I've said..

I've seen worse in real life..

How many denominations do you have in Christianity?

A million and one..

Believe what you want..

Am done.. undecided
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Ammishaddai: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Like I've said..

I've seen worse in real life..

How many denominations do you have in Christianity?

A million and one..

Believe what you want..

Am done.. undecided
Google is your friend. Please name one denomination in christianity that holds the title "arch pope ". Waiting ...
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Mummyfour(f): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yungmil:
This is an arbismal bismal bismal, colossal colossus collosity, that can be borogolised in an obnoxious and infanterious or baroscopics oligosity.

Let me also say that the propensity of the proposition and deposition of the comment cannot be engovonating or corwasialised in harmonious pendulum.

Kai what am I even saying

Hunger bad ooo chai i never eat since yesterday my eyes dey turn.

Abeg nairaland be this abi na facebook?
Na Twitter
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Tuns20(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Google is your friend. Please name one denomination in christianity that holds the title "arch pope ". Waiting ...
HAMMERS MISSIONARY BIBLE CHURCH..

LOL.. grin

You WANT one DENOMINATION?

There..

You have it.. cheesy
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Ammishaddai: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
FlipModeSquade:
HAMMERS MISSIONARY BIBLE CHURCH..

LOL.. grin

You WANT one DENOMINATION?

There..

You have it.. grin
[/s] That's a dull way searching Google ...
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] That's a dull way searching Google ...

You wanted a CHRISTIAN DENOMINATION..

I gave you ONE.. shocked
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Theama(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
E be things
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Bunmhi(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Orisirisi angry
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Church awon madam vickyrotex
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jesus never what...
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Maconstruct(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Arch pope!!!! grin Fraud
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by duality(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Any body can design anything and post online.

Don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by nick50(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yahoo pastor
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Ibkhaleel: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Church bussiness is the best!

Chrstianity and fraud na 5&6
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Edoziesmart(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
I can't see the street number in that poster else I would have told my brother that stays close to St Michaels road ABA to confirm whether the church is a real one or just a mere graphic design work to chase clout online.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Edoziesmart(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
duality:
Any body can design anything and post online.

Don't be fooled.
Same thing I was doing last year during lock down designing funny posters to attract comments
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by donhils: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
saphiere:
More reactions
Funny people
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by okwusdaddy: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
These guys must be suffering from acute malaria.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Stop attending church in Nigeria, una no go hear.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Mike691629:
Read below it

Another fool
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by shegz24(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2021
did i just read "Jesus never fvck up"?

....and people will still troop into that church and contribute their hard-earned money in the guise of tithe and offering.

Smh
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by femiasaolu2014: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2021
The average Nigerian pastor is a duplicitous, two-faced, snake-oil hawking conman, spewing mendacious sermons and messages he claims are divinely inspired.

Now imagine this kind of person being Igbo.

I rest my case.

COURT!!!
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Giltexo: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2021
No such address in Aba damn you. grin grin grin grin
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by GENES11S: 12:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Do these people look like real men of God?
These are youths that got tired of being jobless and decided to open a business centre and call it a church.

The only way they could make money and thrive their business is by organizing programmes with odd themes that will encourage youths who are curious to visit their business centre and see what is going on there.

The unfortunate thing is that some of them are fetish and once you visit their business enterprise out of curiosity, you will not be able to free yourself from their captivity.

I have a friend who has such business centre in Lagos, the last time I heard from him his business is thriving so well.

KNOWMORE56:

"Do these people look like real men of God?
These are youths that got tired of being jobless and decided to open a business centre and call it a church."

You have good perception... these are the guys that sleep with almost all the females in their congregation...

*. 2 Timothy 3:6 "KJV: For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, "

*. 1 Timothy 1:7 "KJV: Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm ."

How should real men of God look like? People like you might meet Jesus and say no....this is not Jesus. You see, the Pharisees and Sadducees who criticized Jesus were not that different.

If both of you really believe in God, then pray for humility.

Did you even know the meaning of the word Cubana?.

PS: I'm not in support of these men...but we Christians should avoid been too hypocritical and embrace humility.
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Ayodele2018(m): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2021
�������
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by FreeIgboho: 1:23am On Sep 28, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Amazing how people try to use spirituality to eradicate poverty.

But they are somehow connected. It's as if some people are DESTINED to have lotsa money
Re: “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads by Poleski: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Useless churches everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant / Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.